I Punch You Back!

I forgot to say… I love you too...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Punch You Back!

 

I stared at her intently, wondering if she'll look back at me. I've been doing this everyday for the past months. Just staring. She caught me a few times but she didn't say anything, so I continued.

She used to be a close friend of mine, emphasize on used to. And we haven't talked in months, so here I am now, wishing everything can go back to the way it was; if it weren't for my stupidity, she'd actually be mine. But no, I had to mess it all up and make her ignore me. It's our break time and she's in the other side of the classroom; reading. One of the things I love about her, though she used to annoy me to no end, she's really gentle and she loved me.

"Yo! What'cha doing?" Krystal popped in, she looked in the direction I've been staring. "Doin' the usual I see."

"Don't scare me like that!" I jumped, "Are you gonna kill me or something?"

"Well, if you just talk to her like you used to, instead of staring at her like you're out to her; that's just creeping her out." Krystal said, ignoring my outburst.

"Krystal. I know, I'm just scared."

"Ms. Ice princess, being scared won't get you anywhere." she looked at the blackboard, then to me, smiling. "Well well well, looks like your chance is here, both of you are on cleaning duty for today. Good luck Jess!" Krystal, then left.

 

After college came, and everyone in class has left, except for me and Taeyeon. She’s still reading the book she was holding from a while ago, must be an interesting book to keep an idiot like her reading. Yes, she's an idiot, but I love her. She’s still not standing up to clean, Ugh! is she gonna let me do everything? so I let go of the broom I'm holding, sat down three seats behind her and stared.

I think she knows I'm staring, she just won't look. So working up the courage, I called her name, "Taengoo..." I whispered. I hope she heard me.

A grunt.

I giggled, This is interesting. I stood up, then walked to the seat beside her and sat down. "Hey Taeyeon." I called out.

"What?" She replied, annoyed.

Breathe in, breathe out. "Umm, what'd you do if I pinched you?" I randomly asked.

She looked at me with a weird expression for a moment before looking back at her book. "I'd.. pinch you back." She answered hesitantly.

"I see," I thought for a moment before asking, "W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter