Let's Make a Bet, For win

I forgot to say… I love you too...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's Make a Bet, For win.

 

 

We made a bet, which I was sure I'd win…so why am I making out with her like crazy, right?

 

BOUNCE

BOUNCE 

BOUNCE 

BOUNCE 

 

It was after school. I was dribbling the ball down the court to go in for another shot. Naturally, I get it in. It gets really boring around school with no-one to play sport with. All my friends are not more the soccer-ish type people. They'd rather kick a ball, than catch one ball. I mean love or victim of love.

'Score!' I got it in…not like that would surprise anyone, but I don't think I'm that good.

"Hey!" I turned around to see Kim Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon? What are you doing here?" 

‘I thought she'd be in the library or something sketching…'

"Nothing much, wanna see you Sica" She walked on to the court, casually. I shot the ball into the hoop, after a few moments of silence.

She caught it as it moved down through the net, and then proceeded to dribble it. "Taeng? You play?" I asked, completely surprised.

"A little, but not as good as you" She moved to where I was standing and shot…she missed.

"I see, a bit rusty are we?" I as I went for the ball.

"I haven't played for a while" She said

I shot the ball from the 3 point line. It rebounded off the board.

"Damn" I muttered.

"Jessica. Let's make a bet" She said as she caught the ball.

'A bet?' 

“What do you mean Kim Taeyeon?"

"I mean, the person with the most balls through the hoop after 5 balls from the 3 point line, can make the loser do something for them" She moved to the 3 point line.

'She’s making a bet…about basketball…with ME?' 

“You do know I have never seen you play a sport very well? And no offence, but I don't think you'll win."

"Well Sica, that's a chance I'm willing to take." Taeyeon taunted, smile showed her y dimple. 

"Okay" I shrugged and walked towards her. 'Could be worth while…'

She smirked evilness "Anyway Jessica Jung, You can't back out." Taeyeon threw the ball and it went straight into the hoop.

'What the Heck?! Where'd she learn to do that?!'

"What?!" I was completely flabbergasted.

"Sica, you can't back out" She picked up the ball and handed it to me.

"But…" Taeyeon just smirked y again.

"Fine… whatever… beginner's luck" I threw the ball and it swirled around the rim and went it. 

‘Yay! Yahoooo!’

"Beat that Taeyeon!" I walked towards the ball and threw it at her... AND SHE CAUGHT IT! (She had never caught a ball…NEVER! Taeyeon always dropped the ball!) 

The only thing I'm pretty sure about her is that he can't play sport... But from being in her PDHPE Personal Development Health and Physical Education class, I've seen her play sport…and no offence but, she in sports and games!

"What the?" I questioned, to no-one in particular.

She dribbled it a bit and shot. It went in! "This is really confusing" I said to myself.

"I'll explain…after I win" she was so confident. She was never like this. She was the lazy of the sports class, but always smart students and unprovocative.

"Oh, your going down." She passed me the ball and I shot it in. 

I smirked at her, while she just shrugged and went to go get the ball. 

‘2 all…WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!'

"My turn princess" Taeyeon pressed her fingers against the ball and flung it into the hoop! ANOTHER

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter