Look at each other not futile

I forgot to say… I love you too...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Look at each other not futile. 

 

“Grrrr ahhh…Hell Of Heck Professor! He and him ing literature lessons, he and him  ing books…” Taeyeon murmurs venomously, kicking the gravel path that leads to the library.

Entering the fresh premises of the library is a bit rejuvenating, compared to the hot air of a afternoon, but that’s not enough to comfort Taeyeon, who’s stuck at school for her classes. Professor hates her,Taeyeon is sure of that, he has never helped her nor rewarded her efforts for trying to be good in he subject.

Shuffling moodily to the Foreign Literature section, Taeyeon keeps cursing her teacher and plotting revenge against him; she swears she’ll be able to get a good mark and she’ll shove it up him big fat .

A… Alcott… A…A…Beckett …where the hell is Austen?

Taeyeon an’t hold a distressed and quite loud cry back, earning some ‘shhh’s from a few customers.

This is definitely not her lucky period.

On the verge of a nervous breakdown,Taeyeon heads straight to the help desk, apparently deserted.

"WhattheFish!", she hisses, punching the wooden surface.

“Sorry, I’m coming!” a muffled voice comes from under the desk, before someone emerges.

Curly brunette hair.

Leopard printed glasses.

Pretty tight dark blue shirt.

Grey jeans peeking a few inches above the desk, the girl is very tall.

“Can I help you?” a smiley, young, hot librarian asks with such a wide smile that she almost winks from her right eye. The voice doesn’t match the pretty face, though: it’s so y it sends pleasurable chills down Taeyeon’s spine.

The day is getting better.

Taeyeon’s rows shoot under the brim of her bangs. Her face is priceless, she looks like a goldfish with her open mouth and the face redder than the t-shirt she’s wearing.

The librarian her head to the side, smile still plastered on her face.

“I…I just n-need…err…Jane Austen?”Taeyeon stutters, this is not a dream right, not looking directly at the other girl; her eyes land on the nametag attached on the shirt, the one that tells you can ‘Ask Jessica’.

“Okay Miss, what book?” Jessica asks, professionally lingering her fingers on the keyboard, ready to check on computer the long list of books available.

“Ehm…” She should take a part, Taeyeon fishes a small doodled piece of paper, reading out loud, “’Pride and prejudice’…”

“Perfect, let’s see…” Jessica types fast, focusing on the computer screen. “Whoa, Miss, you’re lucky: we rented, like, all the copies we have, and only one is available!” the girl says, widening her brown eyes behind those dorky glasses, but overall she looked good. What the flabbit?! 

“B-but I already checked and there isn’t any book there,” Taeyeon replies, play a part too and pointing a finger in the general direction of the Literature section.

“What? Really?” Jessica is a bit taken aback, “Weird…maybe the latest reader didn’t put it away or something…” she says pensively. Taeyeon nods slowly with confusion. 

“Well, let’s go hunting!” Jessica says chipper, coming out from behind the desk, sticking a hand out at Taeyeon , “I’m Jessica , by the way…”

The shorter Girl scratched head which not itchy then shakes hands, blushing madly, “I knew you already Jessica, don’t playing around,” she whispers. Jessica smiles wider and leads the student back to the Foreign Literature section.

***

They walk down the aisles in a comfortable silence, checking books after books. Jessica is more checking the librarian, who’s a few steps ahead: the tall and slim figure, the hips, those thighs, oh my. Hey, did somebo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter