08 SHE DON'T KNOW

Save Me, I'm Not Fine

Hello :3 Guess what? Since it's Christmas, I'm going to make a TRIPLE UPDATE!! /scream while applausing like a seal/ 

Although nothing much happen for SaiDa in Chapter 8 (because some of you thought there will be mwahaha /laugh devilsihly/) BUT! There's a MiMo moment :3 and some other stuff so keep on reading!


She's coming back tomorrow.” Momo said sorrowfully. “Oh god, I'm not ready for this.” She palmed her hands on her cheek.

 

Ready for what?” Jeongyeon asked.

 

You should be in ecstasy knowing your girlfriend is returning soon.” Nayeon teased, poking Momo's arm.

 

Girlfriend? No way, you guys are finally together after what, in ages?” Jeongyeon laughed in excitement.

 

You guys are way too excited.” Jihyo only shook her head.

 

No, not yet!” Momo pouted. “And that's why it's a problem here.” She sighed in despair.

 

Don't worry Momo, you'll be fine.” Jeongyeon grabbed the blondie's hand and give her a reassuring smile.

 

Yeah because it's not one-sided so there is no need to worry.” Nayeon added with a toothy smile, patting the girl's head and then move her fingers to fix her front hair.

 

Okay.” The girl formed a coy smile on her face. “Now enough about me. Where is Sana?” Momo asked because they are suppose to meet at Jeongyeon's restaurant to held their Student Council meeting.

 

I'll give her a call.” Jihyo was about to stand up to leave the table when Momo pointed her index finger to the main entrance making her eyes to follow.

 

She's here.” She said, so Jihyo sit back with a chuckle.

 

Sorry, I'm late.” Sana came to their round table and took a seat beside Nayeon.

 

It's okay.” Nayeon only smiled happily. Despite Sana being late, she is just glad to see her friend's face again after disappearing for 3 days straight. Thanks to Jihyo who informed them about the reason for the girl's missing, they all understand and took note of it. She told them that she had a talk with Sana and that the girl had something going on with herself so she needed her time alone. They all know that, and they are worried of course but they become less worried now that Sana is slowly trusting them again after for so long. Even though Jihyo is the only person who know what really happened to Sana, Nayeon still feel reassured about her friend's better condition.

 

I miss this hamster!” Nayeon wrapped her one arm around Sana's neck, rubbing her cheek against her making the latter to giggled. Even though Sana didn't reply the side hug, but her genuine smile that they all noticed made them happy again.

 

Alright now that everyone is here, I'm going to start.” Jihyo told them. It was an informal meeting so there are no papers included, plus they are only receiving news from Jihyo today.

 

Nayeon and I had a talk about the event that she wanted to make last time. I gave so many thoughts about it and so I decided to do it.” Jihyo said making Momo and Sana surprised. The blonde girl widened her eyes, she honestly didn't know how to react to this news because she isn't sure if it's a good idea or the other way round. It's the same for Sana too, the fact that they are talking about this event again made her sure that Jihyo and Nayeon are really okay now but something told her that this might not be an easy task after what happened. Truthfully, they all thought the same too; this is not an easy task.

 

Why aren't you surprised?” Momo noticed, poking Jeongyeon's on her shoulder. She remembered Jihyo said she had a talk with Nayeon, and only Nayeon.

 

Because Jeongyeon is part of making the event possible.” Sana understand the situation.

 

Yes. Nayeon had told her too through a call.” Jihyo continued, “So here is the plan, we know this event will be impossible because of Jeongyeon's sister, but not when Jeongyeon is on our side.” She put her hand on her friend's shoulder, having a quick eye contact before she proceed.

 

Jeongyeon agreed to try to convince her sister, and even confidently said she will succeed in one try.” She eyed Jeongyeon who is trying not to burst out laughing, which came out as a snort. “So in the mean time, Nayeon will share her ideas to us and we will try to make it happen.” Jihyo hold her hands together on the surface of the table, “Of course, the main part of this is Jeongyeon's effort.”

 

Wow, I sound like an important person.” Jeongyeon chuckled causing Nayeon to rolled her eyes shortly.

 

Well, honestly we all agree to that statement. You are important, Jeongyeon.” Nayeon acknowledged her and everyone nodded in agreement. She flash a smile before she pick up her phone to show a website page to her friends.

 

Here's our sponsor, it's a sport company.” Nayeon raise her phone in front of her, then move it to her side to swipe her phone screen while still showing it to her friends. “Our objective for the event is health awareness. It's so happened that our sponsorship can help us provide sport activity which we can relate to our event making it into a health fitness event.”

 

Jihyo nodded, it was everyone's first time hearing this ideas from Nayeon that include Jeongyeon too. So far, her ideas are incredible that Jihyo was totally captivated by her. Jeongyeon felt the same as she is sure her sister will agree to this.

 

Are there going to be food sale too or is this just all about sport?” Momo raised her hand when she asked.

 

Of course, I forgot to mention that this is a mini festival.” Nayeon giggled when she saw Momo's eyes glittered.

 

There's going to be food sale, games, health talk, medical check up and sport activity.” Nayeon told counting the activities using her fingers. She raise her five fingers above her chest, “That's more than enough for a mini festival.” She grinned, as she already feel excited at the thought of making the event happen.

 

Alright! I will start talking to my sister tonight. I will convince her.” Jeongyeon can feel her motivation rising as she grip her hand into a fist making them all laughed in excitement.

 

We have to let Mina know tomorrow. She's going to be excited too.” Momo remembered then bit her lip when the nervousness hit her back.

 

After their meeting, Jihyo drove everyone back to school except for Nayeon who decided to stay with Jeongyeon. They don't have afternoon class on that day so after having their lunch together, they decided to go home. They went back to school for Sana to get to her car while Momo took the bus. Jihyo had to stay to wait for her sister so she decided to wait at the library where she will be doing some research about Nayeon's plan.

 

Inside the concourse building, the first year students are having their Practical Session in the afternoon. Dahyun yawned before the class even started making Tzuyu who saw her doing it to start teasing with an evil smirk.

 

Someone is sleeping late last night.” She began, eyeing the sleepy Dahyun beside her.

 

Don't even start.” Dahyun put her index finger on the tall friend's mouth while shutting her eyes for a brief moment. This made Tzuyu to forcefully closed causing Chaeyoung to laugh at the girl's failure.

 

You should've taken a nap during lunch time.” The girl said, but sounded like a nag.

 

Since when do you nag?” Dahyun rolled her eyes at Chaeyoung and the latter did the same.

 

Alright students! Line up according to your group.” The lecturer came so suddenly clapping his hand, hurrying everyone to do as he told. Dahyun's eyes widened at the sound of clap and rushed behind Chaeyoung.

 

Okay.” He begin with his hands clasped together below his chin. “So, today is your first lecture with me. My name is Mr. Park and I am in charge of medical emergency situation.”

 

He then moved between the line of groups, walking slowly with his eyes wandering like he is looking for his prey. “You there,” He pointed at Dahyun who raised her eyebrows at the sudden call. “You look sleepy, come in front and be the patient.”

 

Chaeyoung bit her lower lips while holding her laughter. Dahyun who noticed this gave her friend an elbow when she passed by her causing the latter to snort while rubbing her affected elbow.

 

I need one more volunteer.” The lecturer said.

 

Oh then my friend Chaeyoung want to be the volunteer, sir.” Dahyun gesture her thumb at her friend's direction with a smirk on her face that made Chaeyoung to furrow her eyebrows furiously at her.

 

Hmm,” He was thinking and that's when Dahyun realized that their lecturer is quite a picky person. “Too short, I need someone taller like me.” He then said making Dahyun to laugh a little at the correct statement.

 

Well then my tall friend, Tzuyu at the back would love to be the volunteer.” Dahyun pointed with the same gesture but directing it to Tzuyu.

 

Is everyone here your friends?” The lecturer joked, it's not funny but Dahyun just laugh it off.

 

Okay Tzuyu at the back, come to the front.” He said before getting everyone's attention again.

 

Now, imagine we're in an emergency situation right now. Let's say like it's after an earthquake or something simple like building on fire. There's a person lying on the floor, still breathing but cannot move because her foot is hit by part of the ceiling. How are you going to move this person?” The lecturer started.

 

Lift them.” One of the students answered.

 

Correct, but how?” Mr. Park asked again while instructing Dahyun to act as the immobilize patient so she start lying on the floor with Tzuyu standing beside her.

 

We need to ask the patient where the injured part is.” Another student tried.

 

Very good! Now, Tzuyu was it?” He asked just to make sure and Tzuyu nodded.

 

Okay Tzuyu, ask the patient.” He instructed and Tzuyu did as she was told.

 

Where is the injured part, Miss Kim?” She asked making the lecturer to form a fatherly smile.

 

So you are familiar with the patient.” He teased which made everyone to laugh shortly.

 

This is actually something that we need to talk about too. Thank you for highlighting it Tzuyu.” He glanced quickly at Tzuyu with his hand gesturing at her before facing to everyone again. “Whether you are familiar with the patient or not, if you saw someone is in danger or hurt. As a medical provider you are allowed to be their first aid-er as long as you think you are able to do it or confident enough to carry out the procedure.”

 

Now, let's say the patient is hurt at both of her leg and left arm. How are you going to carry her?” He asked.

 

Carry her by the right arm.” This time, Chaeyoung is the one who answered.

 

Correct, Dahyun's friend!” He gave a thumb up to the short girl, making her smile in satisfaction.

 

Their lesson went on for 3 hours, Dahyun who was initially sleepy is completely awake now as she enjoyed the afternoon lecture. She is not the only one who enjoyed the lecture, in fact most of the students in her class felt the same too. This is because the lecture is not just sitting while listening to their lecturer teaching them, they are taught to carry out first aid procedures so the students are practicing their skills with one another.

 

Along the valley at the small street is a resident where Momo live. She is now walking home after she arrived at the bus stop. Momo pass by the flower shop before encountering her favorite friend, the neighborhood's dog who is chained in front of the convenience store.

 

Gaeguri~” She called as she received an excited bark from the brown hairy dog. She kneel down to pet the dog's head, caressing it's face against her cheek before taking out her sausages from her bag to fed him one.

 

I can only give you one because I need some for myself.” She grinned before she leave the dog and bite her sausage while continue walking home.

 

Moguri!” A familiar voice called from a distant. Momo blinked at the voice with her sausage still on . She turn her head slowly to the voice owner and dropped the sausage from at the sight of the girl she love. Of course she didn't drop the sausage the ground, it's her favorite so she still hold on to it.

 

Mina start running to her direction, approaching Momo with her arms wrapped around her once she captured her. Momo was surprised by both Mina's presence and the sudden body contact she had with her. She wasn't prepared for any of these so her heart start bouncing wildly before her arms started to respond back the hug as she realized how much she missed this girl.

 

You're back.” Momo said but sounded more like a question.

 

Yes I'm back.” Mina smiled as she broke the hug.

 

But I thought it's tomorrow.” She remembered this so well.

 

Yeah but then there's an early flight and my parents told me to just take it so I can return here in the morning or at least afternoon to avoid night arrival.” Mina explained, still smiling at her.

 

I see, I just didn't expect to see you here.” Momo was still shocked.

 

Well, I wanted to see you first before anyone else.” Mina's small confession made herself blushed and this sight of her friend's blushing so beautifully is making Momo's heart to jump even wilder.

 

You're-” Momo almost blurt out the word 'beautiful' to her, it's not like Momo had never compliment Mina before but it's just that at this moment, she can't say what she want because she is nervous of what might come.

 

You're so sweet. You want to come over for a while? You came all the way here anyway.” Momo offered and Mina agreed, then they exchange another shy smile to each other before they start walking together side by side.

 

Dahyun was awake by the knock on the door from outside her room. She was sitting in front of her study desk, battling with her eyes to stay awake to finish her assignment on her laptop.

 

Come in.” She yawned and stretched her arms above her head.

 

Still doing your assignment?” Jihyo asked while she sit next to Dahyun on her bed. Dahyun only nodded while she continued typing down the keyboard.

 

So I guess this is probably not a good time to talk.” Jihyo said making the younger girl to turn her head at her.

 

Talk about what?” She asked in confusion.

 

Talk about Sana.” Jihyo answered with a concern look on her face.

 

We can talk now.” Dahyun said after a short silence between the two of them. “I can do this again tomorrow, it's making me sleepy anyway.” She glanced on her laptop before she closed it and turn her whole body to Jihyo.

 

It's not the assignment that's making your sleepy. It's the time too, it's almost your bed time.” Jihyo added.

 

I can talk for a few minutes before sleeping.” Dahyun told her sister. She obviously need this talk thus, she didn't want to miss it. Especially after what happened between her and Sana, she wanted to know what is the cause of her depression because she feel like she is adding more trouble into her life, hence why she feel like Sana is always running away from her. In order for her to approach her, she need to know the cause of it.

 

Okay, so I'm just going to go straight to the point.” Jihyo told. “Did Sana hurt you?” It's too sudden despite her sister's warning, it still took Dahyun a while to process it.

 

No.” She answered but is still confused so she decided to ask, “Hurt like what by the way?” This respond is expected by Jihyo so she chuckled softly at the outcome.

 

Mentally not physically, because I doubt she do.” The older said.

 

Well, she made me confuse sometimes and I guess it's hurting me.” Dahyun told her. Just by that short statement, Jihyo already found the answer to her curiosity. She's in love with her, Jihyo thought. Her heart suddenly ache at the thought but she manage to maintain her calm facial expression.

 

Dahyun, do you...” She was about to ask directly to her sister but for everyone's sake, she decided not to. So she just shook her head and said, “Never mind.” This only made Dahyun to frowned her eyebrows making her even more confused than she already is. Jihyo sighed before she grabbed the younger girl's hand from a distant.

 

Listen,” She pulled the latter a little closer making her moved forward. “Sana care for you too because she thought you are a good friend to her. I know I told you to make her happy, but we both know it won't be easy so it hurt you in the process. So I apologize on that, I feel like I cause you this because I was the one who put you in this position.” Jihyo rubbed Dahyun's hand gently, drawing a smaller circle on her palm.

 

Unnie, don't be sorry.” Now it's her turn to grabbed her sister's hand. “You know I wanted to do this for myself too.” Dahyun said, only making the older sighed heavily. Of course you do... She thought, because you like her.

 

Yeah, and I wonder why.” Jihyo said it sarcastically but deep down, she just wanted to know so it was indirect.

 

Because I'm Kim Dahyun, I'm a happy pill so I spread happiness especially among friends.” She grinned making the older girl to form a warm smile on her face.

 

Okay happy pill Dahyun, you should go to sleep now.” Jihyo stood up from the bed to pat Dahyun's head before she start leaving the room.

 

Goodnight Dahyun.” She said as she opened the door to let herself out.

 

Goodnight unnie.” Dahyun smiled as she watched her sister exiting her room.

 

Because I like her, unnie.

 

Dahyun couldn't tell her sister yet. She sighed deeply before she throw herself into her bed, putting her arm on her forehead with her eyes closed.