12 BEGINNING OF ENDING

Save Me, I'm Not Fine

Congratulation readers, your journey is finally ending with this last chapter! Thank you for joining along! :D


We're graduating! Oh my god, I am finally leaving this school.” Momo cheered out loud causing her friends to laugh at her in embarrassment. The five friends are wearing black blazer and graduation cap, ready to take photos outside their university building before heading to the Core building to attend their graduation ceremony.

 

Momo stop talking, and guys hold still.” Jeongyeon directed but sounded more like a mother's scold as she hold the camera in front of them, doing her best to take a decent photo of her silly friends.

 

Yeah guys, let's get this over with. Now stop laughing.” Jihyo told them, and they listened to her more than they do to Jeongyeon. As expected, Jihyo is the real mother among them. She grinned looking at her member before she joined them to smile for the camera

 

Okay, that was great.” Jeongyeon said, smiling in satisfaction with her own camera work after taking enough pictures of her friends. “Now where are this three youngsters? They should be-” Her sentence was cut off by Sana's sudden shriek making everyone surprised with wide eyes. Sana immediately rush behind Jeongyeon as soon as Dahyun is in sight. Finally understanding the scene, the five friends share the same suspend that they start laughing among them. Of course they are still worried for Sana but they realized that they don't need to anymore because Dahyun is there for her.

 

Dubu, what took you so long?” She wrapped her arm around the younger girl's neck who is carrying a bouquet of pink flowers on her arm.

 

I went to get these for you.” Dahyun answered pointing the flower with her eyes. She flash a smile while replying the older girl's hug using her free arm. “Here, take it.” She hand it to her.

 

Thank you.” Sana smiled brightly as she grabbed the bouquet and then put it closer to her face to sniff the nice fragrance. “We need to take pictures for my mom.” She then said, taking out her phone from her blazer's pocket.

 

Why? She's going to see you anyway.” Dahyun remembered what the older girl told her a week ago before the graduation.

 

Yes, but she's impatient to see how I look.” Sana held her phone camera in front of them. Without further a due, Dahyun automatically pose on the screen and smile widely when she peek at the older girl who is smiling for the camera.

 

Do you need a full picture?” Jeongyeon asked lifting her camera to her chest level.

 

Sure.” Dahyun nodded excitedly.

 

The two girls interlock their waist together, smiling at the camera and pose for a few snaps before Nayeon interrupt them by ducking in front of them with her flower pose. This made the two girls laugh especially when Momo joined the chaotic scene who dab beside her.

 

Okay now everyone join in.” Jeongyeon ordered, laughing behind the camera while witnessing her friends' silliness. The remaining graduates along with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu join the photo frame, flashing crazy pose from time to time.

 

Okay guys, let's take a formal one.” Jeongyeon said. Just when she was about to take the formal shot of her friends, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turn to see the owner of the tap and found her sister smiling at her with her hand holding out to take the camera from Jeongyeon.

 

Now the cameraman should join her friends too.” Miss Yoo sneered making the short-haired one to giggle as she nodded.

 

Alright, now say kimchi~” Jeongyeon's sister said, getting ready to click on the camera.

 

Kimchi!” The nine friends chanted synchronously, forming big bright smiles on their faces while grabbing each others' waist and shoulder. Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Jihyo who is next to Chaeyoung pose at the front row while Mina and Momo is behind them along with Tzuyu, Sana and Dahyun who is standing in the middle behind Nayeon, the nine friends are complete.

 

Flash!

 

A year later,

 

Do I always look this pretty?” Nayeon place her hand on , acting to be surprised by her own beauty while looking at her graduation photo she took with her friends. She is sitting on Jeongyeon's lap in one chair who had her arm holding around the girl's waist while the other arm is hanging on the chair. Jeongyeon only shook her head giving her a disgusted look on her face causing Nayeon to elbow her on the stomach.

 

Ouch!” She groaned at the little pain she received from Nayeon who is now looking at her with a straight face. It's a threat, Jeongyeon know as she continue to wrap both of her arms around Nayeon's waist.

 

You are!” She is force to say it cutely to satisfy the bunny teeth girl. Jihyo who witnessed them only laugh along with Tzuyu.

 

Nayeon, sit properly. Dinner is almost ready.” Mina said while she pack the photos that scattered on the dining table. Jihyo helped her while Tzuyu start walking out to the living room to call Dahyun and Chaeyoung who are playing video games together.

 

Guys, dinner is almost ready.” She told them.

 

Almost is never enough. Call us again when it's really ready.” Dahyun said, eyes focused on the flat screen TV. She grunt whenever Chaeyoung is pushing her because the girl is just trying to make her lose the game.

 

Dubu, it's time to eat!” Sana called out loud from inside the kitchen. This made her friends who are in there with her to jumped a little by her sudden shriek. Nothing is as terrifying as Sana's scream, her voice is so chirpy that it could deafen anyone.

 

Get your in here before she screamed again!” Jeongyeon nagged from the kitchen making everyone to laugh.

 

After the commotion, the nine friends are finally having a quiet dinner at Sana's house. At first, it was just the sound of crunch, munch and a slurp from eating and drinking accompanied by the sound of ceramic plate and metal spoons clanking on one other, then to the sound of water jug being passed around and sometimes the ketchup bottle leading to the sound of talking and then they start throwing jokes here and there. Their dinner ended with a memorable laughter.

 

Sana's house is becoming more lively now with her friends' presence who came often after their long hours of work at the hospital. Jihyo is aiming to be a neurosurgeon, Mina is on pharmacy, Nayeon had a hard time choosing her own department but she decided to be a pediatric as for Momo, she stick to general medical with Sana. Dahyun is so proud of her older friends that she aspire to be just like them, to finish her medical school. Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and herself are having attachment at the same hospital as their graduated seniors so just like how they used to be a year ago, they would hang out together during lunch time. Jeongyeon is the winner among all of them, she is officially the CEO of her own restaurant.

 

So having her friends in her house makes it more noisier that even her neighbor sometimes complaint about the loud karaoke night they had when they are all energetic. But for Sana, she never complain about having her friends at her house, instead she is very happy to have them hanging out either it's during daytime or at night. Dahyun has been sleeping over at Sana's place for quite sometimes too making the house owner to be even more joyful with the accompaniment. Matter of fact, she is staying over for tonight too so Sana is super excited

 

Ah alone at last.” Dahyun lean her back on the sofa inside the living room, shutting her eyes closed while moving her head to the back as she smiled in relief.

 

Yep.” She heard Sana's voice behind her. Her voice is so close like she is just right above her head and it turn out that Dahyun is right. As soon as she opened her eyes, she was greeted by Sana's cute little laughter who put her face close to her with her body bending behind the sofa.

 

Dahyun grinned, staring at Sana's now upside down face before she pull the girl by the arm to make her cross over the sofa. The sofa is not too high for Sana so she easily landed on top of Dahyun causing the younger girl to let out a soft 'oof' before she cupped Sana's face. They are now staring on each other's lip, eager to crash their lips together. Sana move forward, placing her forehead against Dahyun before touching the younger girl's nose. Close, they are very close that Dahyun can smell Sana's peppermint toothpaste flavor. The younger girl then move her hand down to the girl's shoulder to shorten the distance between their lips.

 

They kiss. It was sweet and romantic. Sana's soft lip still give a spark fly just like the first time they kissed. It's like their surroundings turn into a pink cloudy background with tiny flowers blooming around them along with flying hearts and blue butterfly spreading it's wings freely. It's like they are completely lost from the world as their lips touching with one another, sending tingling feelings to their hearts.

 

But Dahyun feel something more today when Sana deepened the kiss, biting her lower lip a little too aggressive. Dahyun trail her hands down to Sana's waist while Sana grab her by the face, moving it closer to her. The kiss is getting more passionate with Sana biting and Dahyun's lower lip and the latter is doing the same too. After a few more bites, Dahyun broke the kiss to let them both gasp for air.

 

Someone is being aggressive.” Dahyun teased and then plant a kiss on the older girl's lip. Sana only giggled at the statement and plant a kiss on Dahyun's lip too.

 

They exchange another pecks before making it into another passionate kiss. Sana's arm is now wrapped around Dahyun's neck while Dahyun is still holding her by the waist, grabbing the older girl's body close to her making no gap between them. This time, the kiss is getting wilder as Sana slowly let her tongue enter Dahyun's mouth. Dahyun tag along, the girl's tongue and her bottom lip. Tongue versus tongue with biting and of lips, they move their face in the opposite direction but in sync to deepened the kiss. Dahyun's heart is beating so fast as she try to keep up with Sana's accelerating pace each time their tongue roll in each other's mouth. The kiss is longer than expected, it is making them breathless but none of them want to break it. It's Sana who pulled away from the kiss, their mouths are wet now. She gulped when Dahyun her own lip.

 

Dahyun did that on purpose just to tease Sana. She giggled when she realized that the girl in front of her is now in her own little world. Dahyun locked the girl's waist using her arms and pulled her closer so she can nuzzled her nose on Sana's neck. This action is of course, making the older girl surprised as she feel ticklish when Dahyun is nibbling on her ear.

 

Stop, it's tickling me!” Sana snorted giggly only making Dahyun to even more just to hear the cute laugh again.

 

Dubu, I swear-” She chuckled again.

 

You swear what?” Dahyun finally stopped to face the girl who is giving her a threatening stare which Dahyun find it adorable instead of intimidating.

 

I swear I will punish you if you don't stop.” Sana smirked causing Dahyun to bit her lower lip while trying her best not to smile.

 

What?” She asked the younger girl.

 

You look so hot when you smirk.” Dahyun answered right away which only made Sana smile widely.

 

Really?” She asked, again with her y smirk. “I can be hotter than that. Do you want to see more of it?” Sana lean forward to Dahyun's lip for a quick peck.

 

Yes.” Dahyun respond with another peck.

 

Yes for what? The first question or the second question?” Sana asked teasingly while she let Dahyun slowly bit her lower lip when they exchange yet another kisses. The younger girl is too obsessed with Sana's soft lower lip that she is chewing it making it look puffed while Sana let eating the other girl's mouth.

 

Both.” Dahyun finally answered after the kiss. This made the older girl to form her y smirk again while rubbing her thumb against Dahyun's lower lip.

 

Okay.” Sana said, planting a kiss on the younger girl's lip before she stood up right in front of her.

 

Wait, where are you going?” Dahyun is confused. She really enjoyed their moment so she honestly dislike the idea of Sana leaving her from her lap. It was obvious for Sana that the younger girl is pouting.

 

I'm not going anywhere, silly.” Sana let out her soft chuckle making Dahyun to automatically form a smile again.

 

Then why are we stopping?” Dahyun asked again sounding like she is disappointed. She is very clueless of what is about to happen to her.

 

We're not.” Sana slowly unhooked her bra under her over-size white sweater. Dahyun gulped hard, now understanding where is this going when Sana throw her red laced bra to her direction.

 

No way.” Dahyun's eyes are shinning like the full moon outside the house. “Seriously?” She asked, raising her eyebrows.

 

Sana nodded with a smirk before biting her own lip.


It ain't over til it's over ;)

So guys, Sana's birthday is on the 29th Dec which is tomorrow :3 Therefore, I'm making a special SaiDa and I will publish it exactly on midnight on the 29th! Look forward to it~ and again, A BIG THANK YOU FOR READING "SAVE ME, I'M NOT FINE" <3