the ytary

jeongcheol imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: fluff

"Sir Yoon, I'm so sorry, I didn't recall reserving a "love room" for the rest of the trip. I'm pretty sure I booked two separate rooms in this hotel. Please accept my apologies." Seungcheol bowed in respect to his beautiful boss.

"Aigoo, how could I sleep in this uncomfortable room..." Jeonghan wondered out loud, making the secretary flinch a bit.

"If you want, we can sue the owner of this hotel, Sir Yoon." He suggested, noticing the very awkward aura between the two of them.

"Ah, that would be too much. We're just going to spend two nights here anyway. I guess this is okay, but seriously, do they have an extra mattress or something? How are we going to sleep in just one bed?"

"I've called the bell boy and he told me all the futons are already being used by the rest of the people in this hotel, but if you want I can sleep on the floor." Seungcheol told the worrying man who was now walking back and forth.

"How could I let my secretary sleep on the floor? That would make me a very inconsiderate CEO then. It's fine, just sleep with me." Jeonghan nodded at the very shocked Seungcheol.

He never imagined sleeping with his boss. And the fact that Jeonghan initiated it is definitely new.

"N-no! I mean, I politely refuse your offer. Being stuck in one room is already sickening for you and sleeping with your secretary is worse. I must always prioritize your convenience before mine." A deep blush found its place on Seungcheol's previously pale cheeks, and at this sight, the boss just laughed at him.

"Aww, you're such a cutie sometimes, Seungcheol. You make everything sound so serious. It's just adorable!" Jeonghan cooed, sauntering to the very flustered secretary.

"I beg your pardon?" Seungcheol started to get confused by the strange way Jeonghan was acting. It's not like he sees his boss like this everyday.

"Come on, it'll only be two nights. Nothing bad will happen anyway." Jeonghan pulled on Seungcheol's hands, leading him to stumble on the bed on top of the long-haired male.

They were in the most awkward position that Seungcheol could think of. His hands were placed around Jeonghan's waist and his legs on the other side were stuck between his boss'. The proximity of their faces was so close that Seungcheol could smell Jeonghan completely.

By his unfamiliar scent, Seungcheol realized that Jeonghan was indeed a bit drunk. How could he forget, before going to this business trip, the CEO and his rich kid friends partied all night long.

"I'm so sorry again, Sir. I should mind where I put myself-"

"Seungcheol. I'm being serious." Jeonghan's previous enticing expression was changed to a poker face.

"How could you be serious, Sir Yoon? You're drunk! Let me get you some water to freshen up your senses." Seungcheol prepared to stand up, only to be pulled down by the necktie and be kissed by his very own boss.

Jeonghan was desperate for more. He kissed Seungcheol harshly and grabbed onto his hair, not wanting Seungcheol to escape from this precious moment.

It took a few seconds for the taller male to realize that pair of soft lips actually belongs to none other than his superior. He wanted to back out, telling himself he's not worthy of making out with this person, but his heart just goes crazy for Jeonghan that he forgot he was only the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter