isolosomniphobia

jeongcheol imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: romcom

--

The first days of dormitory were kind to Seungcheol because he had no roommate at all. Which means more space for him. He could easily do anything he wants without feeling awkward, for he was a very shy person and couldn't even properly deliver a speech in front of his class.

But one fateful night had Seungcheol seeing someone so attractive that his beauty could blind the eyes of the beholder sitting in front of his doorstep.

That night his ramen supply was dangerously scarce he just had to step out of his comfy room and go to the nearest convenience store. So he opened the door of his room, but he never expect to see him.

"Hi, Seungcheol." The prettiest boy in campus greeted him with a cute, sleepy voice as he hurriedly stood up and brush the dirt off his pants for sitting too long.

"J-jeonghan? You... you know my name?" Never did he think that someone else bothered to recognize him, even calling out his name in this kind of crowded university. And the best part is, Yoon Jeonghan of all people, knows his name.

"Because you're my classmate in Biology, Calculus, and Literature. And because the professors always call out your name for getting perfect marks. " He yawned, adorably stretching his arms above his head.

"You... you actually bothered to hear those moments?"

"Yes? Why are you so question-y, anyway?" Jeonghan raised an eyebrow at him.

"S-sorry for that."

"It's okay." Even his laughter was perfect to Seungcheol. Yet he couldn't help but notice the dark circles underneath the sleepy beauty's gleaming eyes.

"Oh, uh, do you like to come in?" The nerd awkwardly gestured to his tidy room, stepping aside for Jeonghan. "How long have you been sitting outside? Aigoo, you could have knocked instead."

"Well, as you can see," Jeonghan went inside, sat down on Seungcheol's bed as if he owns the place, and pointed to his dark eyebags. "I can't sleep alone. So I decided to uh, sleep outside your room in hopes of you opening the door to let me in so I could sleep here. You know? Like sleepovers."

"What? You want to sleep over? In my room?" Seungcheol was bewildered, flummoxed and elated all at the same time. He was secretly glad that his mom nagged him to clean his room yesterday or else Jeonghan will be in for a chaotic mess.

"Can I?"

"Of course... of course you can. It's just... why here? When you seem to have so many friends you can sleep over with."

Jeonghan obnoxiously rolled his eyes at the question. "Let me tell you a dumb secret," He pulled Seungcheol until he made the latter sit beside him on the bed, and leaned to whisper. "They all want to me so it's dangerous if I go and sleep at their places. And for your information, I'm still a even though everyone assumes I'm not."

Seungcheol gulped and hoped that Jeonghan would be oblivious to his sweat slowly trickling down his forehead. Face it, the older boy was too nervous for his own sake.

"E-even Jisoo, the pastor's kid?"

"Duh. Can't you see him practically eye me whenever I go to one of his so-called bible studies. So I concluded the best place to sleep is here with you. Because you won't me in my sleep, right?"

"Of course not! That is highly unnacceptable for I am a hundred percent straight."

"Eh? But why are you looking away?" Jeonghan laughed, so Seungcheol was forced to face him with very crimson cheeks. The angel chuckles melodiously, and snatched Seungcheol's nerdy spectacles away. "There. You look obviously better without these freakishly thick glasses."

"Jeonghan, I can't see. Give them back to me." The taller boy, who was temporarily blinded a bit, pleaded.

"How many fingers do you see now?" Jeonghan teased, raising three digits in front of Seungcheol's face.

"That question is so annoying, not to mention overly used, so give me my glasses back." He tried to reach for it while sitting down. Even though he was talle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter