my student's in love with me

jeongcheol imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan's POV

My name is Yoon Jeonghan, 19 years of age. I'm already in college but I'm currently OJT as an assistant teacher, helping in a middle school class.

Then one day, this cute 12 year-old student named Choi Seungcheol walked over to my desk, with a single rose in hand. He was one of the top students in my class, and very popular with the girls as well.

"Hi Seungcheol, is there anything I can help you with?" I smiled at him, and laughed because he was blushing a bit. He looks so cute I could pinch his cheeks!

"This rose is for you, Yoon seonsaengnim." Seungcheol held out his hand that was gripping the white rose. I couldn't help but notice the strong tone in voice despite the red shade adorning his cheeks.

"Oh really? Thank you, Seungcheol! How thoughtful of you to give me something as beautiful as this!" I cheerfully thanked him and took the rose in his hand. "I should find a vase to keep this fresh."

"You... you like it?" Seungcheol spoke, this time quite timidly. I found it very adorable.

"Of course! This rose is so lovely, Seungcheol."

"But it's not as lovely as you, Seonsaengnim."

I immediately felt myself blush, and I scolded myself for doing so. I shouldn't be flattered by someone a lot younger than me!

"I like you, Yoon Seonsaengnim." Seungcheol confessed and I was taken aback. Where did his straightforward attitude come from?

His dark hazel puppy eyes stared right into me as he waited for an answer.

"Seungcheol," I began, thankful that the other kids are playing around too busy to notice the two of us. A certain group of girls was observing Seungcheol. "You should go talk to the girls instead. Maybe you will change your mind."

"But I love you, Yoon Seonsaengnim. And even if I talk to the girls, I will still like you and I know nothing can change that." Aish, this kid is really persistent.

"Anyway, class is ending. I have to go to the faculty and fix your papers." I had nothing else to say, so I stood up from my seat and collected the science test papers which were lying on my desk.

"Let me help you, then." Seungcheol carried my suitcase in one hand and put the rose in a vase.

"Thanks, Seungcheol!" I happily said and smiled at him, but he just looked down to the floor and blushed tremendously.

I signalled to Wonwoo, the teacher, that I will be going outside. Seungcheol followed me on my way to the faculty. I really didn't know what to tell him after his sudden confession. I just don't want to hurt his feelings by telling him that I don't like him back that way. He's just a middle school student anyway.

After assisting me, Seungcheol went back to the classroom, feeling very joyful about how he had helped me. My college classmate Mingyu who's also OJT now, just eyed him as he skipped to his room.

"What was that all about, Jeonghan? Didn't I tell you not to play favorites?" Mingyu teased me and I pouted.

"It's not like that at all."

"Then what?"

"Seungcheol just gave me a white rose, confessed to me, telling me that he likes me and according to him his feelings for me won't change. Aigoo, I don't even know what to do now! How am I supposed to teach in class without feeling awkward?" I mussed up my long purple hair. Mingyu just cracked up after hearing my story.

"Don't worry, at his age he doesn't even know how to think seriously. And maybe he's just trolling you or something."

"Mingyu, he gave me a white rose! Do you know how expensive that is?"

"Maybe he just plucked it out from his garden." Mingyu shrugged. "Anyway, don't worry about him. I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter