fan fiction

jeongcheol imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: 95% fluff 5% very minor

With small steps, the anxious new student wandered around this massive school, avoiding other people's gazes.

But it seems like they weren't avoiding him. Instead, they crowded around him like a flash mob, leaving no space for him to move out of the group.

Tons of "He's so pretty!", "Can I have your number?", "This newbie's smoking hot!" echoed from the crowd. The new student was never given this celebrity treatment before when he used to study in a very small school.

"What's your name, miss beautiful?" Another one shot out.

"It's mister." The new student timidly corrected, putting his hand over his metal name plate. "Sorry but I have to go to class now..." he pushed himself out of the crowd and once he smelled fresh air, he ran like the wind away from all the people.

Not until he bumped into someone else. Hot liquid was searing between the two of them, and the new student's mouth gaped as he saw the victim of the accident.

Another boy just a few inches taller than him growled deeply. In his left hand is a cup of coffee, but no coffee could be found because it spilled on his polo. His black eyes seemed like he was staring into the other's soul, wanting to get rid of the student.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't look-"

"Your sorries are worthless." He spat. "Do you know who you just bumped into and ruined his shirt, huh?!"

"I promise, I can fix this." The new student started to touch his polo and rub against the coffee, adding fuel to the fire.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!" He commanded with a cold, dominant tone. The smaller boy backed away, cowering in fear.

"H-how much is your uniform? I'll do my best to pay for it!"

"Psh. I'm guessing by your low class looks and aura, you're just a scholar. Right? Do I even expect you to give me ₩500.000? Do you think you can pay for this?" He asked gesturing to his stained shirt. "No."

"I'm really sorry... Choi Seungcheol!" He paused, looking at the taller boy's name plate. "I can sew another polo for you if you want. It's just that you're right, I think I can't give you a huge amount of money..."

"Tss. I don't need a polo. I just need your body." Seungcheol evilly smirked and looked at the poor boy from head to toe, practically eye him.

"E-excuse me?!" Seungcheol ignored the boy's question and harshly dragged him to the nearest comfort room, despite the boy's numerous pleas. He then pinned him to the cold wall and whispered,

"Don't call me Seungcheol from now on. Call me master. You, my friend, are going to pay me through your body. From now on, I'm making you my slave whether you like it or not."

"Are you out of your mind?! I refuse to do anything like-"

He was greatly disturbed by Seungcheol's warm lips against his pale neck, kissing him there. He unconsciously tilted his head to give the other better access. He was definitely out of his mind right now. But he liked what Seungcheol was doing to him.

Then he felt Seungcheol's teeth graze against his sensitive skin, making him swallow all the embarrassing moans threatening to spill from his lips. The taller boy harshly nipped on his skin, biting it, and afterwards he it.

That was when the new student closed his eyes in pleasure, finally letting out a small moan.

Seungcheol stopped. With a satisfied look, he lifted his head to face the other, who was now blushing madly. "There. I marked you," He looked at the love bite he gave to the new student. Nobody else but me shall you now."

He got a small piece of paper from the pocket of his pants and took the other's hand out, placing it in his warm palm. "Here's my number. Thank yourself because your pretty face saved you. I'll call you soon, Yoon Jeonghan."

--
Meanwhile in real life

"Jeonghannie~! Why are you always cramped up here, huh? Don't you want to join us outside? We're practicing for Pretty U again."

Said male quickly shut his laptop down before Seungcheol can even see what he's reading.

"Haha..." a red hue found its place on Jeonghan's cute cheeks. "I'll just catch up with you guys."

"No way. You're coming with me now. We need your beautiful presence, Hannie." The leader cracked a sincere smile. Jeonghan realized that Seungcheol was indeed very different from the tons of fanfics he reads on various sites.

There, Seungcheol was nothing like this. He was cold, brash, and arrogant. He gets what he wants. But in real life, he's just this gentle cutie with defined biceps whose leadership skills are one of a kind.

Despite Seungcheol being perfect boyfriend material; one you could easily introduce to your parents, the vocalist knew he wanted to see the rapper in a whole different light. For instance, he wanted to see Seungcheol domineering over him. He wished to experience what Seungcheol is like all dirty and cold.

I'm so sick I need Jisoos right now. Was all Jeonghan could think of. To him, it was already bad that he developed an unhealthy obsession for Seventeen's leader, secretly dolting over him day and night but now his thoughts have advanced to imagining how Seungcheol is like in bed.

The worse part is, the rapper doesn't even know a thing about Jeonghan's massive crush on him.

"What are you even doing, anyway?" Seungcheol's eyes landed on the laptop in Jeonghan's hands. Then he approached the smaller male with a confused look on his face.

"Ah! I was only writing some lyrics for a random song that popped up in my mind." A crappy alibi escaped from his lips just before he could prevent it from slipping off.

Seungcheol's eyes suddenly sparkled. "That's great, Jeonghan! Who knows we could use your song for our next album! Can I see your work then? I promise I won't judge." He took a seat beside Jeonghan on the bed.

"No!" The pretty boy loudly shouted out, putting his laptop away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter