who will top?

jeongcheol imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAHAHA don't misinterpret the title.

Btw i got this idea from FEU Secret Files HAHAHA so yea (but i do not study in FEU).

Genre: fluff (btw jeonghan has long hair here)

--

Jeonghan's POV

 

"Valedictorian: Yoon Jeonghan." I smiled smugly to myself as I stepped up the stage. I garnered five medals and earned a lot of certificates. But the medal I loved the most was the gold one with the word valedictorian scribbled across it in elegant font. Yes, as expected, I graduated elementary with these awards. This was not new at all. I was always the best in the batch. Always Top 1.

 

In summer, I spent all the time busying myself with encyclopedias and occupying the almost vacant libraries, still getting ready to retain my position as first place once school starts. When most of my friends were partying their asses off, I was studying my brain off.

 

On the first day of school, I eagerly searched for academic rivals, which I always do. After having selected the people with potential to replace me as top 1 in the batch, I scrutinize them and analyze their weaknesses in academics so that I can do better than them.

 

However, things drastically and unfortunately changed when I met Choi Seungcheol.

 

Damn, he caused such a commotion when he first came to school, stepping out of his Bugatti Chiron.

 

Almost all the girls swooned and hurled themselves in front of him.

 

He was wearing a black polo with the sleeves rolled up, partnered with denim jeans and Dr Martens boots. Multiple piercings framed his ears but he made it look like having piercings was sophisticated and classy.

 

His complexion was fair, as if he's barely exposed to the sun. And his lips were so pink and plump, beckoning me to just walk up and kiss him, which I didn't and wouldn't.

 

But most of all his eyes were staring at me the moment he stepped out of his car that probably costs more than my future- his black eyes were almost emotionless albeit for the fact that they emit some sort of spark.

 

He was a demigod. I swear.

 

Next thing I knew, we were classmates.

 

The last thing I knew and wish I didn't even know, was that he was smarter than me in all aspects.

 

And it to be second.

 

First of all, I didn't even think that Seungcheol could be smarter than me! Heck, he looked like some high-fashioned casanova mooching off his dad's riches by buying European cars. He looks nowhere intellectual!

 

And it pissed the off me when I discovered that he easily aced all our subjects, leaving me to settle down with second place.

 

After his arrival, I felt forgotten and neglected. He took all my teachers' and classmates' attention. He took all the praises, awards, and compliments away from me like that was what he was planning to do from the start!!

 

Worst was he kept on smirking at me whenever our eyes would cross!! UGH HOW I WISH I COULD SCOOP HIS BEADY Y LITTLE EYES OUT AND SHOVE THEM DOWN HIS THROAT WHERE HIS UNBELIEVABLY DEEP VOICE COMES FROM!!

 

However, this experience of being ranked a lowly second in the batch didn't affect my goals in life.

 

I strived to study and work harder. I gave my best in every exam BUT TO NO AVAIL. That freaking Choi Seungcheol still gets higher scores than me in every ing test.

 

"Jeonghan, just quit trying. You know you can't surpass me." Said the while keeping his test paper  with a perfect score inside his MCM bag and looking at my paper which had one mistake.

 

"Yeah I can't surpass you in academics but you can't surpass my beauty either." I rolled my eyes and did a hair flip, in effect whipping him in the face.

 

My classmates shouted and roared with laughter because this was my first time burning someone with words, and it seemed that Seungcheol was affected because he was turning as red as a tomato!

 

--

 

Today was the day of the finals, and I was co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter