save me pt. 2

jeongcheol imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

genre: fluff

The next day, Seungcheol had music as the last subject in Jeonghan's class again. Everything was the same except that Jeonghan was missing. Seungcheol didn't even need to call attendance to see that he was absent, it was obvious that the teacher searched for the beautiful male the second he stepped into the room.

Maybe those bastards threatened him again like last time. I'll have a word with them later.

Things went on smoothly between Jisoo and Jun. They just did their work quietly like the other students, so Seungcheol's worries lessened because maybe the duo did nothing wrong with Jeonghan after all.

One hour has passed and the student teacher dismissed his last class for the day, but with asking Jun and Jisoo first about Jeonghan's whereabouts.

"We really don't know, sir." Was their reply, and Seungcheol just shook his head as he watched them go.

He was on his way to the faculty when he passed a restroom. He decided to freshen up before proceeding to the office.

Upon entering the restroom, he heard small sobs coming from the farthest stall. Seungcheol walked towards the stall and knocked against the door.

"Hello? You okay there?" He asked, but the person inside gave no reply- instead he stayed more silent.

Seungcheol was already feeling anxious. Who could have known what was happening inside? "Do you want me to help you? Why aren't you heading home yet?"

As usual, he was given the silent treatment.

He stayed outside the cubicle for a minute or two when he heard the door being unlocked.

Seungcheol turned his gaze towards the person, who was none other than his student Jeonghan.

"H-hello, Choi seonsaengnim."

He still looked beautiful, but not as radiant as yesterday. His tired puppy eyes had dark circles underneath, and he seemed like he had been crying for a long time since his eyes were red and swollen. His lilac hair was a mess.

And Jeonghan was limping. He was wearing a navy blue turtleneck sweater and the usual dark brown pants.

"Why are you wearing such a hot attire in such a hot day? Jeonghan, you might get a heatstroke or something." Seungcheol furrowed his brows in concern, eyeing his sweating student from head to toe.

"I-it's fine, everything's-"

"It's not fine, okay? Now follow me to the office or else I will carry you there." His teacher spoke with a stern voice but his facial expression was gentle, as if he was trying to hold back.

Jeonghan cowered and hung his head in disgrace. "Did I do something bad? Am I getting punished again..."

Seeing his piteous state, Seungcheol almost jumped to hug the poor kid. He resisted the urge to comfort Jeonghan here but just calmly took his hand instead. "Don't worry, Jeonghan. I can assure you that you're no trouble to me, and you're definitely not bad. Now come on and I'll help you."

Jeonghan blushed as Seungcheol led him to the faculty, then gently told him to wait outside as the teacher collects his things. Once he was done, he led Jeonghan to the infirmary.

"Now take off your awfully heavy sweater and change into something lighter this." Seungcheol held out a plain white shirt to him, which Jeonghan shyly received.

"Can you please turn around so that I can change?" Jeonghan quietly requested, and Seungcheol obliged.

Seconds later, he heard Jeonghan sob again. "Wonwoo's right, I'm so ugly..." he was barely audible but Seungcheol strained his ears to listen.

"Don't say that, you're not-" Seungcheol was cut off when he unintentionally faced Jeonghan. He saw the younger's bruises and love bites all scattered around his neck, torso, and arms.

But what caught Seungcheol off-guard was the pink lacy princess-sized bra that Jeonghan was wearing around his non-existent s.

"P-please don't look at me! I'm hideous!" Jeonghan covered his almost upper body and backed away from his shocked teacher.

However, no matter how messed up Jeonghan looked right now, Seungcheol would never think that way. He tried to dismiss the fact that Jeonghan looked very y in lingerie. "Where did you get those?"

"Jun and Jisoo." the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter