This person

Dandelion & Heart Road

At a recording studio, Hyomin is watching Jiyeon singing from a producer control room through transparent glass that block between them. Flawless and melodic voice is serenading through high definition headphone she is wearing. Hyomin is marvelous at how perfectly a woman inside the live room can sing with so much emotions, Hyomin is carried away. Given that only listening to a pre-edit version, she can feel a painful vibe with every lyrics Jiyeon is conveying through her beautiful voice, the more she listens, the deeper she is so into it. That's giving her a pressure , feeling a weigh falling upon her heart, Hyomin must admit that she is nervous now she is going to sing duet with this great artist. Even through Jiyeon is younger than her, but with her rich experience and skill, Hyomin would prefer to call her label mate as an artist more than idol because calling an idol would be underestimating her exceptional talent.

Hey, just once is fine, let me hear you say you only want me

Don’t let me sink and drown without swimming

No matter how close to your side I am you still looked far off

If I loved you this much soon I’ll be your bubble”

With every word Hyomin listens, she is related to it, her heart is feeling the pain. Hyomin can't get out of the trance even the song ends, words echo in her heartstring until the owner of the wonderful voice walks out of the live room to join Hyomin and the producer in the control room. Hyomin casts her eyes at Jiyeon.

“Well done Jiyeon” The producer compliments

“Thank you” Jiyeon bows her head

“Hyomin ssi ?” Producer nudges Hyomin who is looking at Jiyeon without a blink

“Ah, you sang wonderfully” Hyomin manages to say

“Thanks” Jiyeon says before taking a seat next to producer, she is really cold as people said

" You got some idea from Jiyeon's part right?" The producer wants to confirm with Jiyeon

" Yes" Hyomin nods

“Great , ok ladies, now we will go into the detail of your collaboration. Hyomin, as you have heard the pt. 1 track, just sung solo by Jiyeon, your duet song will be pt. 2 track” The producer explains while both Jiyeon and Hyomin nod along with lyrics sheet on their hands.

“As concept holds, sad song story, so the pt.2 track is described the conclusion of pt.1” He adds.

“You seem uncomfortable, is there anything you want to ask?” Jiyeon suddenly speaks up, sensing how tensed Hyomin looks.

With unfriendly and cold way Jiyeon expresses, Hyomin finds it a bit offensive so she wants to protect her pride.

“I don’t think so, can I try the pt.2 track first, Oppa?” Hyomin ignores Jiyeon and asks producer instead.

“Sure, whenever you are ready”

Hyomin gets up and proceeds to live recording room, ignoring insulting look from Jiyeon, breathing in slowly, Hyomin tries her best to shake off her anxiety that bothers her a bit. Focusing on her part, her eyes wander to highlighted verses with song title “Kiss and Cry”

After a few attempts, Hyomin seems to disappoint herself when she can’t bring the emotion out as she expected, stress creeping in that the producer has to ask her stop for a while.

“I’ll sing as guideline” Jiyeon suggests

“It’s okay, I’ll try again” Hyomin opposes.

“I guess you’ve never been heart-broken” Jiyeon remarks.

Hyomin is disgruntled by the comment, Jiyeon is known for being so cold, but she doesn’t expect her to be this rude especially to a guest in her own album, now Hyomin is not sure if she made a right decision to agree to work with her. “Who you think you are to judge other people without knowing them well enough” Hyomin thinks.

“I think I was just nervous, I’m better now” Hyomin tries to stay professional and calm, she sets aside her displeased feeling, “Can I try again Oppa?” Hyomin turns to talk to the producer.

“I got an idea, how about you both go on recording at the same time, I know this track is supposed to be recorded separately but I wanna try and see how it would turn out if two people with different emotions, separated by verse sing a same song?” The producer oppa suggests. Jiyeon and Hyomin listen to him, and there is no way they will disagree.

“Whatever you say oppa” Hyomin looks away

“We will see” Jiyeon answers, but Hyomin can hear a mocking sound.

Agreed, Hyomin enters the live room, followed by Jiyeon. Once they are alone in the room, with equipment is still off, Jiyeon begins with a whisper-like conversation.

“If you think the song is too hard for you, you can tell Soyeon unnie , then we will figure out”, Once again Jiyeon is attacking Hyomin with her insulting attitude.

“I don’t think so, and for your information, I didn’t debut yesterday” Hyomin stares at Jiyeon with her fighter instinct.

“Not that all success comes from hard-work, some are just fortunate enough” Jiyeon smirks

“Both diligence and luck makes a perfect success” Hyomin retorts

“But votes and scores getting from rich family support doesn’t count” Disgust appears on Jiyeon’s face and causes Hyomin to burrow her eyebrow but before she can argue or ask what Jiyeon meant , the producer speaks through his microphone from control room and signals them to start.

“Ready ladies?” He asks

“Yes / Yes” Hyomin answers while Jiyeon gives an “OK” sign in the air.

Jiyeon :

Don’t go (touch me baby)
Don’t go (kiss me baby)
It’s no use even if I hold onto you

Hyomin :

A heart that left (touch me baby)
A love that left (kiss me baby)
Will never come back

Jiyeon :

This is my last kiss
Don’t forget me
When you say goodbye
You only remember the last image

Hyomin:

The more time passes, my feelings go the opposite like Benjamin
You seem big-hearted and uncomplicated
You seem relaxed, I’m the one who keeps wanting you
Jiyeon :

The filter in your head keeps filtering out our memories
I want to see you react even if I have to curse at you
You know how I love to push things even to 3mm
I believe you’ll come back to me

Hyomin:

This is my last kiss
Don’t forget me
When you say goodbye
You only remember the last image

 

“Great !!” The heavenly voice brings a relief , the producer finally gets the satisfied recording after couple of unsatisfied recordings. Hyomin releases her breath, her muscles relax once she a producer’s smile.

“Great job you guys” A producer thumps up to duet couple as they are exiting the live room, Hyomin smiles while Jiyeon gives a light smile.

After a little talk after their recording is done, Hyomin and Jiyeon’s parts are wrapped up, and the rest is producer’s job to edit it , the finished part and make it completed and be ready to release. Both singers are done and are heading to their respective schedules but before Jiyeon leaves the studio. Hyomin grabs her hand , she has a question left unanswered before they were interrupted

“What?” Jiyeon stops and looks down at Hyomin’s hand that is holding on her wrist.

“What did you mean?” Hyomin asks coldly

“What did I mean?” Jiyeon repeats a question she stares intensely at Hyomin

“I don’t have time to play around” Hyomin glares

“Oh, yeah, my time is precious too” Jiyeon removes Hyomin’s hand.

" You know what you were talking about the vote?" Hyomin was insulted by it , she knew what Jiyeon was getting

" Don't act like you don't know? But don't ever believe that rich people can do everything" Jiyeon scoffs

" Huh ?" Hyomin is speechless , it's unbelievable for her to agree to work with this girl , Jiyeon just smirks

“Hyomin , what took you so long ? Soyeon is approaching Hyomin and Jiyeon, they stop and look at her . " Come on, we are running late” She is rushing Hyoin , her hands are carrying bags, clothes, water bottle.

“Sorry Soyeon unnie, let me help you” Hyomin quickly takes some stuff from Soyeon.

“Thanks, now we go” Soyeon pushes Hyomin forward.

“Oh, hey Jiyeon, after I send Hyomin to a show set, I’ll give you a call about some changes on your schedules” Soyeon gives a quick shout to Jiyeon as they are leaving.

“I’ll wait for your call” Jiyeon uninterestingly answers and puts on her sunglass.

Hyomin takes one last look at Jiyeon, under the black shade, she has no idea what this younger woman is thinking, but one thing she is sure they are not going to get along well, she is so annoyed with the way Jiyeon is judging her.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Eunjung is biting her lips, knowing well why her father suddenly calls her in his office, she is so mad at herself too, disappointed.

“How could such a huge mistake happen here?” Scary as he sounds, Eunjung looks at the report her father just passed to her.

“I failed to check on a single detail when I signed a document” Eunjung has to admit and accept her mistake.

“That’s many millions Eunjung” His voice raises up , obvious that he can't take the fact

“I’m sorry president, I’ll figure out how to fix this” Eunjung bites her lower lip

“Fix this? This could be prevented if only you read through the contract carefully” He scolds

“I know it's my fault, and I’ll be more careful next time” Eunjung already feels bad

“You’d better learn from it, we can’t afford for such a mistake” He is still going on

“To remedy and take responsibility for this loss, I’ll cover it with my share” Eunjung propose

“It’s too easy way out” Her father looks straight into Eunjung.

“I'll try harder and I need your advices” Eunjung finally yields.

As the president of the company, Eunjung’s father never goes easy on her when it comes to business and work, he is scarily strict that Eunjung is way too cautious with every step she takes, unfortunately, with this careless mistake which caused many millions loss, Eunjung is disappointed at herself.

“Show the improvement and make sure this will never happen again” Eunjung’s father suggests.

“Thank you, president, I’ll work harder” Eunjung bows to her father.

After a long talk, Eunjung finally walks back to her office with her trouble mind full of work, and she can't stop thinking about it ,as she sits down on her vice president chair, she notices red roses bouquet on table, she reaches out for it.

“I know you must have a busy day at work,

but I hope you have a reason to smile”

Miss you, J

 

Small smile is forcing its way through a frown, Eunjung picks her phone up to take picture of the rose and send “Thank you message to a sender” . Making sure that she doesn’t accidentally select the wrong photo in gallery full of someone’s face, Eunjung takes one last look before sending a formal message and photo. Closing her eyes tiredly, Eunjung is bearing so much on her shoulder, expectation is her most priority and what makes her believe in her existence.

Over and over she is kicking her consciousness with her disappointment , not before her carelessness could cause this much damage, she has been so obsessed with a particular something so much lately that her mind is so occupied and she lost her sense of awareness of what before her, she has learned a stupid mistake and making sure she would not repeat it again. Picking up a thick report printout received from Qri, Eunjung decides to put the parcel aside and locks it in her drawer, she must distract herself from it and deals with later, she has time for it, sooner or later she is gonna know anyway, she have waited almost her own life, so why not longer.

“Got so much going on at work, I hope you have a good day” Eunjung sent out a message to someone

“Busy day today, do your best, I know you can” Replied at 3.43 pm

“Thank you, you too, fighting” Sent at 3.43 pm

“You too, fighting” Replied 3.44 pm

“Eat well ok ?” Sent 3.44 pm

“I will” Replied 3.45 pm

“Miss you” Sent 3.45

“Smile” Replied 3.47 pm

“I gotta go, and leave my phone, talk to you” Replied 3.47 pm

Eunjung smiles as she is holding her phone. Problem is laid ahead for her to solve, responsibilities to hold, and so much to complete, time is much valuable for her as she is working against it, but once in every while she is wasting it to look back on those lifeless messages yet filled with meaning to find her strength to carry on, old messages backing up from phone after phone that she broke, are precious to her that she finds herself re-read them over and over, another reason for her to smile.

“Come in” A faint knocks on the door distracts Eunjung from her phone, it brings her back to the reality and lets her know that she has to deal with.

“Eunjung ssi , Mr. Ma is here to meet you” Eunjung’s PA in her classy dress is informing her as she opens a door to Eunjung’s office.

“Oh, is he here?” Eunjung raises her eyebrow, not sure if she wants to meet him.

“Yes, he comes in few minutes ago”

“Ok, please bring him in”

" I will" Her PA keeps the door open before she lets someone in

As soon as it’s approved, a guy enters Eunjung’s office with charming smile plasters in his face.

“I hope I don’t bother you”

“Not at all” Eunjung flashes her lovely smile to him, a smile that only is known by a person who knows her well enough to understand is just a fake one.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

“Hyomin, what did you do?” Soyeon narrows her eyes as she checks on Hyomin in waiting room.

“What is it unnie ?” Hyomin is confused

“Why did you get so many bruises on your arm? Soyeon is checking on her. “Oh, shoulder as well” She gasps , Hyomin thinks about it.

“I guess I may accidently hit something” Hyomin laughs away

“Hit something?” Soyeon raises her eyebrow


“ I went to fitness and stuff , you know I’m clumsy and I get bruised so easily” Hyomin reasons .

“Well, please be careful then , remember your body is an asset, you must stay flawless as skin product ambassador ” Soyeon is chiding .

“Understood , I'll be more careful ” Hyomin understands it , as a marketing factor, she endorses a series of cosmetic product, and she tends to look the way she presents the product

“Let’s me find your skin tone concealer, you will need to change to a sleeveless top afterward for a show” Soyeon is always quick at dealing with situation , she doesn’t waste any time, as soon as she was done talking, she is leaving the room before Hyomin even gets chance to reply.

As just Soyeon walks out, someone is stomping into a room, Hyomin is looking at a new comer through a mirror, a peron appearing in front, and there Hyomin sees a goddess of ballad unpleasingly plopping herself down next to her.

“Are you ok ?” Hyomin greets

“I am” Kang Minkyung replies with her sour face.

“So convincing” Hyomin states with sarcasm, “Where is Haeri unnie?”

“Who cares?” Minkyung sounds mad and now Hyomin guesses she knows a reason why her friend and label mate is being so grumpy.

“Having a fight?”

“Yeah”

“I guess you started it”

“Hyomin, you are my friend and you are suppose to side me” Minkyung whines

“Don’t make it so obvious, we don’t really know how people would think” Hyomin lowers her voice as she glances at the door

“I know right, that’s why I’m frustrated” Minkyung sighs.

“Well, it’s hard, isn’t it ?” Hyomin bitterly looks at her friend, feeling sympathy on her.

“You bet” Minkyung is sad

" What did happen?" Hyomin is curious

" You can ask her , she is coming" Minkyung crosses her arms , doesn't want to mention the name of person who makes her mad

Just then the door opens and reveals a person Hyomin just asked of her whereabouts.

“Hello Haeri unnie” Hyomin greets cheerfully

“Oh, you are here my sweety” Lee Haeri walks toward Hyomin and takes her hand adorably.

“I’m waiting for my performance time” Hyomin rubs her hand with Haeri

“Your song is beating up other groups, keep up your work girl” Haeri is supporting Hyomin.

“Thank you unnie, so bad you have a goodbye stage while my comeback just begins, I missed you guys” Hyomin playfully hugs Haeri.

" I don't think we would ever come back at the same time" Haeri states the fact

“ Well, that’s very typical, our CEO would not let us come back at the same time and fight against each other” Minkyung chimes in, forgetting that she was mad at her duo partner.

“ Yeah , it’s a shame, it would be nice to have the same comeback so we can spend more time during promoting and you will have friend to come along at the performance " Haeri says

" Almost impossible" Minkyung joins

"Unless we are on same project” Hyomin adds

“Now you mention it, I heard you have a project with Jiyeon ?” Haeri sits down next to Minkyung, while a younger partner of duo rests her head on the older's shoulder.

“Yes, but it’s yet official announced to media, please keep it to us” Hyomin asks them

“Poor my friend, working with her should be no fun” Minkyung remarks.

“Mingki, don’t ever say that in front other, okay?” Haeri chides

“Hyomin is our friend, not other” Minkyung retorts.

“So is Jiyeon” Haeri reasons.

“As if that girl wants to be our friend” Minkyung ironically comments

“Whatever” Haeri does not want to argue anymore .

Just then the door opens again, Soyeon is back with brunches of concealer in her hand.

“Hey girls” Soyeon greets the duo.

“Hello Soyeon unnie” Haeri and Minkyung gets themselves together and greets Soyeon

“What are you doing with those concealer unnie ?” Minkyung notices what Soyeon just brought in

“This kid has so many bruises to conceal, sleeveless top won’t help with revealing her skin” Soyeon shakes her head as she is testing the color, applying them to Hyomin’s skin.

Minkyung's eyes follows where Soyeon is applying skin concealer on and notices bruises on her arm and shoulder, she bites her lip skeptically, Hyomin looks at her friend from a mirror reflection and sees a serious expression on Minkyung’s face with hidden worry meaning of “I- know- where- you- get- these- from” so Hyomin gives her a warning glare “ Don’t you dare , not now”

Voiceless telepathy conversation between Minkyung and Hyomin through a mirror carries on for a little while, and it never goes unnoticed by Haeri, who knows all the meaning behind those messages, they are friend in crime.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Hyomin is released from her schedule earlier than planned today because one show was cancelled due to technical issue , even though Hyomin loves a dream that she is living, but hectic schedules which swarm over her makes her body worn out , and this short cancellation schedule is just like a small reward where she can give herself a little sometimes to refresh herself , she is glad it was cancelled so she is headed back home hoping to get some rest, but as soon as she steps inside a grand mansion, shared with her uncle and her cousin, her shoulders slouch with mental exhaustion weight when she notices a car that doesn’t belong to this family member but someone else, someone that she doesn’t even want to hear the name. Heaving a long sigh, putting her guard up, Hyomin now regrets that she turned down her friend's invite , she wish she had agreed to go out with Davichi duo instead now. She has no choice but to silently walks into the house, she hopes nobody notices her but it fails her.

“Is that Hyomin coming home?” Eunjung’s father is calling out as he notices Hyomin is walking past living room where he and his daughter’s boyfriend are seated.

“Good evening uncle” Hyomin forces her smile , mentally sighs as she walks to greet him

“Come here my girl, I’ve not seen you for a little while” Her uncle addresses her adorably, Hyomin walks to join them in a living room.

“Hi Hyomin” James gives Hyomin a broad smile as he greets him.

“Hello, James oppa, how are you?” Hyomin flashes her smile

“I’m fine and how are you?” He asks

“I’ve been quite busy” She replies. , " My schedule is killing me"

" Oh poor girl" James says warmly

" You should take care of yourself" Her uncle adds

" I will , uncle" Hyomin says

“I listen to your song and I really like it” James tries to carry on the conversation, compliments

“Oh, really? Thank you” Hyomin says

“I’m her big fan too” Hyomin’s uncle says

“Aw, that’s sweet” Hyomin gives her uncle a hug

" She is so busy that I barely see her these days" He complains

" I'll be free when my promotion ends" Hyomin explains as she sits next to his uncle

“But until then , I’m so happy that we are all together here today, Eunjung and your mom are preparing dinner” He ruffles with Hyomin’s hair , just then Hyomin's mother appears walks toward them

“Dinner is ready gentlemen” Hyomin’s mother announces, “ Oh, you are home honey !!” She exclaims with delight to see her daughter.

“Yes, my schedule was shorten today” Hyomin informs.

“That’s great, it’s wonderful to have you for dinner” Her mother smiles.

“I think I may excuse myself, I’m a bit tired” Hyomin tries to come up with excuses

" Aw, I've not seen you much lately" Her mother says ,

“Please eat something first” Her mom is convincing her, Hyomin is reluctant to stay, just then Eunjung walks into the living room, Hyomin takes a quick glance.

“Yeah, let’s join us for dinner just a short bit” James supports the idea, “Right Eunjung ?” He is asking his girlfriend , more like hoping for her to agree

“It’s up to her” Eunjung steals a glance at Hyomin then she smiles at James.

There is nowhere that Hyomin can escape , she gave in and joined them for the dinner . At a dinner, Eunjung is seated next to James on the right site while Hyomin and her mom on the left and Eunjung father’s on table head. Conversation during dinning continues in courtesy and manner, with occasion exchanged topics between three young adults on their careers and future plan, most of the time Hyomin seems to eat in silence, she only speaks when she is asked with some question where she has to answer, while James and Eunjung are most talkers, they sometimes help one another with food, and that’s a very adorable sight for Eunjung’s father and Hyomin’s mother, but it's nothing to Hyomin.

“So you are going to form your own law firm?” Eunjung’s father asks his daughter’s boyfriend

“Yes, uncle, that’s most lawyers do after gaining experience from law company they work for” James answers.

“It's a very well planned career , however you must make sure that you've gained enough trust to run your own” Eunjung’s father advises

" I'll wait until I'm more ready" James says

“James is the star in his company” Eunjung compliments.

“I have no doubt” Eunjung’s father admires

“Thank you, uncle” He smiles

“How about our Hyominnie?” Eunjung’s father tries to bring Hyomin into conversation.

“I’m rather busy for my promotion and upcoming plans” Hyomin looks up from her plate.

" That's quite a workload you have" Her uncle states

" Yeah but I have a lot of fun so I'm quite happy" Hyomin says proudly of her career and dream

" I'm glad to see you happy" He says

" Yeah, me too" Her mother pats her daughter's head

Chit-chat carries on after dinner, now most topics are about business and stuff that Hyomin does not find it interesting, loving what she does for living , that it’s already a blessing for her, Hyomin can’t imagine herself in other career. Hyomin and Eunjung exchanges their conversation at the very minimum as if they don't want to talk with each other at all. Staying a bit latter then it’s Hyomin that excuses herself from dinner first with her reason that she has to be up early tomorrow and nobody can disagree, they want her to take some rest. Once she left the dinning room, Hyomin is so grateful she is all alone in her room, she lays on her back tiredly , but it's not only her body that is so exhausting , her mind is not any less

“I’m sorry my heart” Tears are dropping from those beautiful eyes, as her heart is so painful than word can be described, while she refuses to give , not just yet and she convinces herself that she can take more ... more pain.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

“What / What?” Hyomin and Jiyeon are widening their eyes and asking in unison, refusing to believe that they just heard.

“You heard it right” Soyeon confirms .

“But Soyeon unnie, why do we have to do that?” Jiyeon is obviously frustrated

“Yeah, it’s just a project, it doesn’t seem like we will have to work together forever” Hyomin points out.

“This is CEO’s instruction if you guys have problem, go and talk to him” Soyeon calmly states.

“Unnie, we are not kids who have to live in dorm together” Jiyeon is completely against the idea

“ Davichi members are not kid too, but they still live in the same roof” Soyeon gives example

“ But they are duo” Jiyeon argues

“That’s your future plan” Soyeon informs

“ Even if we would be formed as duo, I don’t see any reason why we have to live together” Jiyeon is still fighting against this sound not right idea for her.

“He needs you guys to get along well and be bonded” Soyeon reasons

“We will work fine together” Hyomin disagrees to the idea of moving into.

“Yeah” Jiyeon adds

“ I wish you guys have got along well earlier as you are doing now” Soyeon remarks, “ Producer has reported the difficulties on work flow because of your personal clash to CEO” Soyeon reveals “ So whole team has agreed to put you two together because they start this mega project” She ends.

“What if we don’t move in to live together” Jiyeon is expecting the answer

“You know Mr. CEO” Soyeon lowers her voice, “ He can create and destroy at the same time” , she adds, sighing. Beside, his great idea and smart strategy on this entertainment industry, nothing about him that his staff like him. With a remark Soyeon made, both Jiyeon and Hyomin knows this is not a joke, silence fills the room and Soyeon takes her initiative step.

“He prepares a very nice place for you guys, so it won’t be like rookie dorm” She explains

“When will we have to move?” Hyomin knows there is no way out so she is preparing for the worse.

“Next week” Soyeon says. Jiyeon and Hyomin just loses words to dispute

When you look forward to something the least, time always plays cruel trick on you, it flies before you even know it, it’s just another three days before Hyomin has to move to live with her label mate and future duo mate that she now doesn’t bother to talk to her much unless work requires, she can’t imagine it.

“That’s a disaster” Minkyung whispers to Hyomin as they are seating in front row of fashion week show, watching models passing by.

“I guess nothing can be worse than this” Hyomin’s eyes fix on models cat-walking on stages before her as she speaks

“He was so cruel but I’m thankful to him for that” Minkyung’s words catch Hyomin’s attention

“Why is that?” Hyomin asks.

“If he didn’t put me and Haeri unnie together, we might not ……” She bends to whisper again “ End up together” She adds shyly

“You are such a ….” Hyomin can’t find word to describe her mischief friend.

“Who know you and Jiyeon may …..” She giggles

“Never ever” Hyomin quickly denies

“That’s her song title, see you can even remember it ?” She laughs inaudibly

“I can’t and I will never” Hyomin sighs.

“You owed me an explanation” Minkyung remembers now

“About what?” Hyomin turns to look at her friend

“Bruises” Minkyung whispers

“Shhh, shut up kid, we are in public for God’s sake” Hyomin bows the air to her nose.

“Sorry” Minkyung gives her an apologetic smiles before turning her attention to models in front of them.

“It’s just hard to explain ” Hyomin utters sadly, and Minkyung sense discomfort in her voice.

“ You’ve got me as friend and partner in crime” Minkyung pats Hyomin’s shoulder

“Thank you” Hyomin smiles gratefully

" Just when you are ready" Minkyung says

" Mm" Hyomin agrees , and she would tell her friend if she is ready but she doesn't know when . She is not ready to tell anyon , it’s something beyond words can explain. If she could choose, she would take an easy way, but it’s not for Hyomin , not at all.

After the fashion show ends, Hyomin is making her way to the company van , but upon hearing what Soyeon just said , Hyomin raises her eyebrow . She was told by Soyeon that she is not going back with the van but someone is here is pick her up , Hyomin gets curious but it doesn’t take long for her question to be answered when she sees someone’s car parked next to their van.

“ Eunjung ssi said that your mom asked her to pick you up” Soyeon tells, Hyomin who inwardly sighs and stands rooted where she is.

“ Oh I see" Hyomin tries to act normal .

" I'll leave you here so you have a good night okay?" Soyeon says

"Thank you Soyeon unnie” Hyomin gives a polite smile , " You too hava a good night"

“ Oh , I’ve also told your cousin that you have no schedule tomorrow, so you can spend time with your family” Soyeon was talking to Eunjung a bit ago. Hyomin , again, forces her smile.

“ Ok, thank you for reminding me , I almost forget . I’ll see you the day after tomorrow” Hyomin says before waving goodbye and walks to a black Mercedes where a person that Soyeon mentioned, is already inside it.

Though her legs don't want , but her heart does , Hyomin gets inside the car where no greeting is made , Hyomin takes a glance at her cousin, who speaks nothing and once she is ready, the car pulls off from the car park and to the main road gracefully, showing how skillful the person in driver seat can drive, silence still takes place as the car is headed on the road with medium speed and it's Hyomin that starts the conversation

“Did my mom really ask you to pick me up ? Hyomin decides to ask, though she doubts it

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Eunjung does not bother to answer but questions the younger cousin instead

“Telling you about what ? Hyomin has no idea

“You are moving out from the house” Eunjung sounds displeased.

"I just found out" Hyomin answers

" Since when ?" Eunjung asks

" Last week , but I've been busy so I forget about it" Hyomin chooses an easy answer

“You forgot it? That’s very important, and I didn’t know anything about it” Eunjung is obviously mad

“Now you knew it” Hyomin says

“Oh yeah, if I didn’t happen to talk to your mom this morning, I wouldn’t even find out” Eunjung stops the car.

“What’s a big deal here?” Hyomin is too tired to fight

“Huh? Of course it’s a big deal” Eunjung now turns to look at Hyomin, “ I’ve begged you so many times to move out and offered you a nice place so it’s easier for us, but you always denied, but see now you are moving in with a stranger” Eunjung rants out impatiently

“Do you really think I want to do that?” Hyomin starts to explain, “I’ve already said millions “No” to them, but I’m forced to do so because it’s part of my job” Her voice is rising a bit.

“So what and you have to live with that freaking stranger?” Only a person who knows Eunung well enough is sensing a madness in her sound

“I’ve got no choice” Hyomin states hopelessly

“I don’t want you to” Eunjung dictatorially states

“ I’m not in a position to make a decision” Hyomin gives a finally answer

“Unbelievable!” Eunjung puts hand on her head.

“If you are here to fight, I don’t want to, I’ll get off now ” Hyomin can’t stand the situation, she gets her point crossed which Eunjung knows she can't say anything. Eunjung exhales a long breath.

They are in silence for short moment and Eunjung tries hard to calm herself down for a situation like this before pulling off to the main road again. The rest of the ride is deadly silent. Situation between them is never ideal and never was, everything is just obscured and unexplainable. Just as their relation, nobody knows about.

Fog is filled the glass door as hot shower is running down milky flawless skin down to the bathroom floor, refreshing a body and soul which has been through a lot for a long tired day, Hyomin closes her eyes as she ruminates a series of past events on her mind, however, she is never be able to find the answer for herself, like dandelion, she lets herself flow and fly up high as the strength of wind can send, she can’t see where she is going to fall and how far she can go until the wind stops blowing.

“I’m sorry” A warm whisper under the hot shower sends chill down to her body as Hyomin is being wrapped around by a pair of arms , she closes her eyes feeling the touch of the familiar skin, if she can put it into word, Hyomin can only call herself fool and she knows she will always be. She always surrenders to this person’s touch. No way she can escape, nor that she is willing to, she is stuck here, in a love that she sees no way out.

" I can't stand seeing you being close to someone else" A person holding her tight admits