Chapter 9

Spiderman au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon stayed at Tiffany’s house for about an hour and she enjoyed every second of it. Apparently her parents weren’t home often because of their jobs, her mother worked at the hospital and her father worked at the police station together with Sana’s dad.

That meant that they had the whole house for themselves and you know what that means….

They had the most amazing pillow fight ever! Taeyeon still had some feathers in her hair.

She met up with Tzuyu in their suits and that night the both of them knocked out thugs with big smiles under their masks.

 

The next day in class the sisters were half asleep.

Or Tzuyu may actually be asleep Momo wasn’t sure.

“Hey.” She whispered.

Taeyeon turned her head to her but Tzuyu didn’t even move, yep definitely asleep.

“What happened to you guys last night.” Momo widened her eyes.

“Omo did you guys get laid?!” Taeyeon looked shocked.

“What no?! And for s sake lower your voice a bit.” Taeyeon glanced at the teacher but he hadn’t noticed the little commotion.

“There was a big gang fight and we were stuck there until 3 o'clock.” Taeyeon yawned.

“Man, being a hero really has it’s down grades.” She added and ran her fingers through her hair.

Someone cleared their throat behind them.

When Taeyeon turned her head she saw Mr.Lee looking at them with an unhappy expression.

The rest of the class was snickering at them and Taeyeon blushed.

“Mrs.Chou?” He said loudly and Tzuyu’s head flew up from the table.

She blinked at the bright room and looked down guiltily.

“We’re sorry Mr.Lee it won’t happen again.” Momo said and bowed her head at the professor.

“I hope not or I’ll have to send you to the principal.” Tzuyu bit her lip.

 

“Did you not sleep well?” Sana asked worriedly at lunch and grabbed ahold of Tzuyu’s arm.

“No I’m fine, I just had to stay up and do an assignment.” Tzuyu reassured Sana.

The later grumbled about Tzuyu’s well being but stopped once they got to the table.

Taeyeon was seated next to Tiffany but she wasn’t the only one.

Siwon was at the other seat next to Tiffany and the both of them were glaring daggers at each other. Tiffany who was right in the crossfire of the glaring competition didn’t seem like she was aware of it.

Siwon who still had his eyes glued to Taeyeon spoke up.

“Babe we should go out on a date tonight.”

Tiffany seemed troubled.

“I’m sorry Siwon I have already made plans with Taeyeon tonight.”

Taeyeon smirked 1-0 to her.

Siwon clenched his teeth. “Well you know my mom is out of town tomorrow so you could come over.” Taeyeon’s eyes narrowed.

Tzuyu who didn’t want a repeat of the scene at the last party jumped into the conversation before Tiffany responded.

“Oh actually, that could be a great moment for us to get to know each other.” She desperately looked at Sana for backup.

“Yeah! I would really like to get to know your friends. We could have a movie night or something.” Siwon frowned but Tiffany happily agreed.

Once they got to the next class Taeyeon exploded.

“Aish! Who does he think he is making comments like that in front of everybody?!” Taeyeon kept on ranting and Tzuyu nodded.

Seulgi and Irene were watching with amused faces.

“Is someone in love?” her cousin teased.

“What?! N. of co. No how would you even come to that conclusion?!” Taeyeon stammered out.

Seulgi laughed and put her arm around Irene.

“Sounds like you’re in denial. Been there done that.” She said and looked at Irene with loving eyes.

Irene smiled and gave Seulgi a kiss.

“You guys! Have you ever heard of PDA?” The pair broke away from each other.

“Hey you’re not one to talk! You and Sana have basically been glued to each other the whole day” Irene exclaimed and Taeyeon nodded.

They have been awfully close to each other the whole day.

“Well actually we got together last night.” Tzuyu said and blushed.

The group gasped and Taeyeon put a hand in front of .

“She’s your girlfriend?” Seulgi was the first one to speak up.

“Well. We haven’t really established everything yet.” Tzuyu rubbed her neck.

“But yeah I think so.” Taeyeon squealed and jumped onto Tzuyu.

“My little baby sis I’m so happy for you!” Taeyeon was smacking Tzuyu’s back.

“Yah! Stop hitting me!” Tzuyu tried to get away from her but to no avail.

She just gave up and let Taeyeon hit her while Seulgi and Irene laughed.

 

Someone was watching the group from a distance, he had heard everything and he was the opposite of happy. He stalked away towards the bar and waited. She would come eventually, she had to.

 

Taeyeon was swinging across the city when she noticed something weird.

There was a big truck standing on one of the streets. It wasn’t too suspicious, the town was big after all but something was disturbing Taeyeon.

She decided to take a closer look at it.

When she looked inside of the truck she saw an unconscious man behind the steering wheel. She tried to knock on the window but the man stayed still.

Tae jiggled the handle and the door opened up. She poked the guy but he did still not show any signs of waking up.

When she looked down she noticed a wound in his side. Her eyebrows furrowed the man was still breathing but the injury seemed to be pretty nasty.

She lifted the man up and heard a clicking sound followed by slow ticking.

That was when she noticed the cables sticking out from the seat.

Her eyes widened in panic and she tried to get out of the truck quickly but carrying the man slowed her down.

She had just gotten out of the truck when it exploded.

The flames didn’t reach her but she was flung away into an wall and fell down with the man on top of her. Her ears rung from the loud sound and she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. She laid there for about 5 minutes without being able to move and after that she passed out from the pain.

 

Tzuyu was sitting on a rooftop and her legs were dangling over the ed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter