Chapter 7

Spiderman au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon woke up to the sound of honking cars and shouting.

She was cold and she groaned when she felt the hangover headache she had gotten.

She got up on wobbly legs and looked around her. When the memories of the previous night flooded her brain her headache got even worse.

God she hated Siwon with her whole heart.

She smirked at her bruised knuckles, at least she had gotten in some good punches on him.

When she took up her phone she had 15 missed calls from Tzuyu and a message from Irene. She winced, Tzuyu would probably be mad that she hadn’t picked up.

Irene’s message was about her father and she decided that it was time for her to pay him a visit.

She had tried to ignore the problem but she didn’t want it to get out of hand. And if he had contacted Irene’s family again that wasn’t a good sign.

So she made her way over to the shabbier part of New York.

When she got to the tiny apartment she once had called home she swallowed the lump that had formed in and knocked.

When her father opened the door he smiled at her.

“Hey.” he let her in and hugged her, she could smell the faint odor of whiskey on his breath.

She broke out of his hug. “Hi.” He smiled sadly at her.

“I have some news for you.” At this Taeyeon perked her ears, was it something about her mother’s murderer?

“I’ve found someone new.”

Taeyeon was first shocked but then she got mad. But she didn’t have a chance to say anything because her dad kept talking.

“Actually her son goes to the same school as you. Do you know Siwon?”

At this Taeyeon lost it. She started to make her way out of the door but her father grabbed ahold of her.

“Why can’t you be happy for me just this once?!” He yelled at her.

“You think I would be happy that you have found another way to forget mom? Really? You haven’t been there for me even once since she died. Why do you think I give one single about you trying to replace us?” Taeyeon shouted back.

Her father backhand slapped her and she grabbed ahold of her cheek.

It was throbbing from the punch and the tears welled up in her eyes.

“I should have known you would react like this. You ungrateful .” He scoffed at her and she glared at him. How was it even possible to hate one of the persons who made her this much?

She made her way out of the apartment and started to walk home. The tears started to fall and she wiped at them angrily.

The tiredness from a bad night's sleep and the ever growing headache was making her dizzy. She tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter