Chapter 4

Spiderman au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school they met up a few blocks down in an empty alley. “It feels so sketchy here.” Momo shuddered.

Taeyeon and Tzuyu had their shooters ready and tried them out on a few walls.

After a while they seemed to get the hang of it. “Alright.” Taeyeon started to climb up a tall building. They heard her say “Let’s test these bad boys out for real.” The others started to panic. “Is she going to use them from all the way up there?! That’s dangerous!” Momo paled. Tzuyu rushed after her and got to the top at the same time as Taeyeon. “I always beat you in those races huh?” “Yah! Not all of them! And that’s only because you’re taller than me.” Taeyeon exclaimed.

She then caught Tzuyu of guard and jumped. Tzuyu stood in shock for a moment but then jumped after her. The two of them crashed into each other mid air. “Now!!” Tzuyu screamed and they shot out their webs. They landed safely but stumbled a bit when they came down.

Seulgi was waiting for them and she looked impressed. “Where’s Momo?” Taeyeon asked. Seulgi pointed over at Momo who was vomiting in a trashcan.

Just as they were about to leave four guys were coming at them from each of the openings of the alley. Momo looked like she wanted to vomit again. “I told you guys that this place was sketchy!” Tzuyu pushed Seulgi and Momo against the wall. “Stay here!”

She then ran up to Taeyeon who was already fighting the guys. That girl really had a tendency to grab the bull by the horns.

Tzuyu punched a man across the face and sent him flying into a trashcan.

She looked over at Taeyeon who had six guys towering over her. There was already a bruise forming on her cheek. “Six against one. Very fair.” Taeyeon spitted out blood at the man’s feet. Tzuyu jumped at the guys and Taeyeon quickly stood up and helped her take out the rest of them. When they were done Tzuyu huffed and pushed her hair out of the way. “You okay?” Taeyeon pressed against her cheek. “Yeah it’s fine. We should cover this up before going home though.” After webbing the guys to a wall they went home to Seulgi and covered up Taeyeon's bruise before going home.

That night when Taeyeon was about to shower she had to take a second look in the mirror when she had taken her shirt off. She had always been really skinny no matter how hard she worked out. She had even suffered from anorexia a while when she lived with her dad. But now she had muscles in places she didn’t even know you could have muscles in. Her stomach was defined and you could see traces of a six pack. She flexed her arms and gaped at how her muscles tensed. This was amazing. She went into her and Tzuyu’s room. “Hey has your body changed too?”.

Tzuyu looked up from scrolling on her phone. “Huh?” She lifted her shirt and her stomach looked the sam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter