Chapter 2

Spiderman au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last five minutes of her last class was hell. She almost sprinted out of her seat when the bell rang.

She grabbed ahold of Momo’s arm and dragged her out of the classroom.

Seulgi and Taeyeon popped up behind them. “Why are you guys in such a hurry?” Seulgi asked curiously.

Tzuyu grabbed them to.”Good, you guys can come to.” she said excitedly.

While they walked to Tzuyu’s house Momo explained to Seulgi and Taeyeon what was happening.

“Uncle Ben, we’re home.” Tzuyu called into the house.

Ben came out of the living room with a huge smile on his face.

“Hi mr Chou.” Momo greeted politely.

Ben just shook his head. “Haven’t I told you to skip the formality?.” he asked and laughed merrily. He nodded towards Seulgi. Taeyeon waved at him with a smile. The Chou family had always been more of a family to her then her own drunken father. Her mother was killed when she were younger and the killer was never found.

She considered Tzuyu as her sister and spent most of her time in their household since her own was so non-existent.

“They are here to check out the suitcase with me.” Tzuyu was already halfway up the stairs. So she missed how her uncle’s smile faltered a bit.

“Oh right.”

“Yeah we should get going on that.” Seulgi said and pointed up to Tzuyu’s room.

Ben nodded. “Yeah of course, make yourself at home.”

When Seulgi, Momo and Taeyeon got up to the room Tzuyu had already got out the suitcase and started to open it.

“Come on guys.” Tzuyu started to open up the locks of the suit case.

Momo and Seulgi walked into the room and closed the door behind them.

Tzuyu excitedly popped the bag open. She took up the pair of glasses from inside and put them on. “How do I look?” she made a goofy face at Seulgi and Momo.

“Actually not that bad maybe you should start wearing them instead of your lenses.” Momo answered as she took out some files out of the bag. “Hey, what are these?”

Seulgi looked over his shoulder. “JYP labs? Isn’t that where Sana and Tiffany works?”. Both Tzuyu and Taeyeon blushed at the mention of their crushes names.

“Well as far as I know my dad used to work there. Let me see” Tzuyu snatched the papers out of Seulgi’s hands.

“Huh, I don’t understand a thing of this.” Tzuyu put the files back in the suitcase and took out a key. “I wonder where these lead to.” She put the keys on her desk to check them out later.

“Hey maybe we could go to the lab and look for clues where your parents went.” Seulgi suggested. “Really, clues? Plus I don’t even think we’re allowed to be in there.” Momo protested. But Tzuyu had already made up her mind. “We’ll go there tomorrow.” Taeyeon and Seulgi nodded and Momo mumbled something about how everyone except her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter