Chapter 6

Spiderman au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They fell into their usual routines the following week. Everyone had gotten much closer since Momo and Seulgi started hanging out at the café so often.

And as usual the “J-line”(Momo, Mina and Sana) were already waiting at their table when the sisters and Seulgi arrived at lunch.

Taeyeon bitterly noticed that Tiffany wasn’t at the table. After she got together with Siwon she would usually sit with him and his gang. “The cool kids”. Taeyeon frowned angrily at the thought and Tzuyu gazed worriedly at her.

“Woah that’s so cool how come you haven’t told us until now?!” Mina was staring at Sana with wide eyes.

“Huh?” Tzuyu focused on Sana who was blushing.

“Well apparently Sana here got saved by the city hero.” Momo smirked at her.

“Oh really?” Tzuyu tried to act surprised.

“Yeah she saved me about a week ago from a creep.”

“She? Aren’t they called spiderman?” Mina asked.

“Well first off all the voice wasn’t a man's and also it was pretty obvious that she had s.” Tzuyu almost grinned triumphantly and looked at Seulgi who only rolled her eyes.

“Oooh someone is blushing! Do you have a crush?!” Momo was poking at Sana teasingly and Sana blushed even harder.

Tzuyu couldn’t stop her grin this time but it quickly fell off her face.

She has a crush on spiderman you not the actual you.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Tiffany plopped down in the seat next to her.

“Hey what's up?” Momo retold what Sana had told them.

Taeyeon was staring at the table and avoided Tiffany’s eyes when she tried to make eye contact. The rest of the group could feel the tension between the two and tried to break it. “I heard that there’s going to be a party tonight at Leeteuk’s house, do you guys want to go?” Tiffany stopped her staring at Taeyeon. “Oh yeah. Me and Siwon were actually already going there, it would be great if you guys came too.”

Taeyeon sunk further into her seat but Mina had already happily agreed.

Guess the city has to make it on it’s own for tonight.

 

When they got to the party they were greeted by loud blaring music.

Tzuyu and Taeyeon exchanged glances. The both of them didn’t actually want to be here. Once they stepped inside of the house someone shoved drinks into their hands.

Tzuyu sniffed at the drink and wrinkled her nose. It didn’t smell good at all.

Taeyeon saw Siwon and Tiffany sitting tangled up in each other over at the couch and downed her drink in one go. God she would rather be anywhere else than here right now. So she grabbed Tzuyu’s hand and made her way over to Mina, Momo and Sana who were in the middle of a game of truth and dare. They sat down and Tzuyu ended up next to Sana and some good looking guy she didn’t recognize.

Taeyeon was always glancing over at Tiffany but stopped once she and Siwon started to make out. Tzuyu could see the tensing in her jaw.

Suddenly the bottle landed on Momo. A boy who she recognized as Mark spoke up.

“Play the pepero game with the girl next to you.” He nodded at Mina’s direction and smirked.

Momo bit her lip and took a pepero stick from the bag and put it between her teeth.

She looked at Mina and made sure that it was okay with her. Mina nodded and took the other end of the pocky into .

They slowly made their way to the middle and Momo only stopped when she could feel Mina’s hot breath against her lips. Her cheeks were red and her pupils were dilated when she pulled away and she was surprised to see Mina in a similar state.

The guys next to Tzuyu whistled and spun the bottle. “Damn. That was kind of hot.” he whispered to himself.

Tzuyu tried to move away from him without being noticed but suddenly the bottle landed on her. The guy smirked at her. “Kiss the person next to you for 10 seconds.”

Tzuyu looked at him with a disgusted face and Taeyeon looked like she would punch him in the face any second.

Tzuyu shook her head at her and met the guys gaze. “Alright.” She replied nonchalantly and kissed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter