Chapter 8

Spiderman au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Monday after the weekend Taeyeon went early to school to avoid being seen by Ben or May.

She had gotten tired of falling down the drainpipes all the time.

When she got there the school was almost empty, except for the one person she didn’t want to see.

She groaned when Siwon and his gang spotted her and they started to make their way over to her.

She thought about just turning around and running out of there but that would make her look weak.

Siwon smirked at her.

“Hello sis.” Taeyeon clenched her jaw and tried to get through the gang and into the school.

“What not happy to see your brother?” He pouted at her and laughed.

“Didn’t you realize how much I liked you at the party the other night?” Taeyeon glared at him.

“You wouldn’t have won that fight if I wasn’t drunk.”

“Really you want to test that out?” Taeyeon replied and raised an eyebrow.

“Well the school isn’t the best place for that is it? Meet me Friday night at the old car workshop. The loser has to stop talking to Tiffany.”

Taeyeon didn’t like the thought of fighting for Tiffany like she was an object but she couldn’t back out now so she nodded.

“Well see you later then.” He waved at her with a evil grin plastered on his face.

What have I gotten myself into?

Taeyeon sighed and held her head in her hands.

 

When Tzuyu got to school Taeyeon told her about the bet she made with Siwon.

“What were you thinking? You know that he won’t play fair!”

“I don’t know! You know that I always speak before I think.” Tzuyu bit her lip at that. “Yeah I know.”

She spotted Sana and Momo making their way over to them.

When she saw Sana she blushed and looked down on the ground, they hadn’t talked since the party and their sudden makeout session.

“Hello guys.” Momo waved at them.

“Where’s Mina?” Taeyeon asked. It wasn’t often that you saw Momo without Mina these days.

“Oh she has catched a cold after me and her decided it was a good idea to swim in a lake during the party. I’m going to bring her some soup after school.” Momo replied and smiled at them.

“Actually I don’t really remember much from the party. I guess I drank too much.” Sana said and giggled.

Tzuyu furrowed her brows. Did Sana not remember the kiss?

“Anyway we should get to class or we’ll be late.” Sana added and grabbed Tzuyu’s hand and started to walk to their english class.

When they got into the classroom there were only a few seats left.

One next to Seulgi, two empty seats at the front row and a seat next to Tiffany who was sitting in the back behind Siwon and his gang.

Taeyeon sighed. It was pretty obvious which seat she would get.

Sana dragged Tzuyu to the front and Tzuyu smiled apologetically at her, but Taeyeon just waved at her. She had said that she would make Tiffany fall for her and she had meant it.

So she took the seat next to Tiffany. The browned haired girl looked surprised first but gave her a bright smile and hugged her.

Now it was Taeyeon’s turn to be shocked.

“Did everything go well with the family meeting?”

Taeyeon looked at her confusedly.

“Yeah Siwon told me that you would have another one this Friday. It’s great that you can get to know him.”

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. “Oh yeah right. That family meeting. It was great.” She replied sarcastically, but Tiffany didn’t seem to notice.

Mr Lee walked in the door.

“Hello class. Today we’re going to do some english speaking exercises and I have an announcement at the end of class.”

The exercise was similar to 20 questions and Taeyeon was thrown off guard by how good Tiffany’s english was.

When she saw the surprised look on Taeyeon’s face she smiled and explained that she was born in the US.

Suddenly Taeyeon felt kind of embarrassed about her choppy english but Tiffany assured her that it was really cute.

The class started to near an end and the teacher clapped his hands.

“Alright, now for the news.” The class turned their heads towards the front of the classroom.

“Since summer break is just behind the corner we decided that the 11th grade are going to the beach this Wednesday.” Everyone cheered.

 

The following Wednesday the two sisters were packing their stuff for the beach.

They threw some clothes over their bikinis and made their way to the bus that would take their class there.

They sat down next to Momo and Mina and started to chat happily.

Mina had gotten better since the Monday but wasn’t allowed to swim by her parents.

When the got to the beach they laid down their towels and took off their clothes.

Taeyeon stretched. “I think I’ll swim for a bit and come and tan later.”

Tzuyu nodded. “Alright I’ll wait for you here.”

But Taeyeon hadn’t even taken a step when she saw the most beautiful sight.

Tiffany was walking over to them in a red bathing suit that clung to her toned frame.

Tzuyu nudged her. “You might need this.” She said and handed Taeyeon a tissue.

“Huh?” Taeyeon replied absent mindedly not taking her eyes off Tiffany.

“Your nose..” Taeyeon raised her hand to her nose, when she pulled it back it was covered in blood.

“Oh.” She said and pressed the tissue against her bleeding nose, hopefully Tzuyu wouldn’t about this later.

“Are you okay?” Tiffany was now standing in front of them.

“Yeah, just a nosebleed.” Taeyeon replied and tried not to trail her eyes down Tiffany’s body.

“Well I was going to ask you if you wanted to swim with me but I’ll guess that can wait for later.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter