Chapter 1

Spiderman au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu saw how Momo’s rolls royce rolled up to the gates to the front entrance of SM University.

When she got out she didn’t look to pleased about all the attention she was given by the other students. She flipped her long blonde hair over her shoulder and started to walk grumpily over to Tzuyu.

“He didn’t listen to me when I told to him to drop me off at least one block away from school." She imitated her father. “You should be proud of who you are. Everyone should know how rich we are!” she tried to say it in a dark, manly voice and it didn’t suit her at all. Tzuyu started laughing.

“So how was the break? Apart from your dad showing of his money everywhere.” Tzuyu asked. Momo groaned at the question “That bad?” Tzuyu asked and smiled sympathetically at Momo.

“Yeah, that bad. We were just out at our summer place the whole break.”

"It was incredibly boring. I assume?" 

“Totally. But enough about me, how was your summer?”.

“Me, Taeyeon and uncle Ben went hiking for most parts of the summer.” She smiled fondly at the memory.

“Oh, last night I actually found this old suitcase dad used to own before he left.” She added excitedly.

Momo was about to reply but stopped herself and stared behind Tzuyu.

She turned around to check what it was that got her ogling.

When she looked around she immediately saw long, wavy, blonde hair and dark brown eyes. Sana was walking with her friends Tiffany, Irene and Mina.

Her jaw dropped. If it was possible Minatozaki Sana was even more beautiful than she had been the last year.

Her hair seemed to be even more blonde than before summer and her smile was brighter than the sun.

She had on a white baseball jersey and a pair of black jeans. Tzuyu had no idea how she could make something so plain look so good.

Tzuyu only stopped staring at her when Sana noticed her and waved at her.

Tzuyu blushed and gave a small wave back before turning around.

She had only spoken to Sana a few times. Mostly in class and one time they had had an assignment together in biology.

She bit her lip when her thoughts slipped to the memory of how cute Sana looked when she concentrated, After the assignment Sana started to talk to her more frequently in class.

Tzuyu’s train of thought got interrupted when she heard chanting further down the hallway.

“Eat it Hoseok, come on eat the vegetables.” Siwon teased as he pressed the plate with food into Hoseok’s face.

There was a huge crowd watching. Some of them were laughing but most of them just stood there, too afraid of Siwon and his gang to stop him.

“Take a photo of it Tzuyu.” Siwon said and his group of friends laughed at him.

“I won’t take a photo of it.” Tzuyu said and held the camera closer to her chest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter