Chapter 5

Spiderman au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the last class the group went home to Momo. She was babbling about Mina the whole way there and Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

Momo and her family lived in an apartment a bit outside of the city.

When they got there her mother greeted them with a warm smile. She always thought Momo should get out of the house more and Momo whined every time her mom nagged her about it.

Once they were in Momo’s room they all started to sew the new costumes.

Tzuyu had never stitched before and accidentally stabbed herself with the needle multiple times.

After a few hours of sewing and swearing. They proudly held up the new costumes.

They were full bodysuits with spiders on the chests and a masks with white eyes surrounded by black lines. The only difference between the both’s suits was that while Tzuyu’s was an original blue and red Taeyeon’s was black and green.

“So you guys want to test these out or what?” Momo asked with a glint in her eyes.

They ended up taking the bus into the city again. Before they changed into their suits Seulgi gave them a earpiece each.

“We figured it would be good to have a way to talk to each other. We’ll be staying over at that café.” She pointed over at a tiny, cosy café.

“You guys can just say call and it will activate so that we can hear each other. You two can always hear each other though.” Momo added. Then she and Seulgi started to walk to the café.

Once they had changed in an alley(Taeyeon had suggested that they should change in a telephone booth like superman but Tzuyu had objected) they climbed up a building and looked out over the city.

“So now we just wait I guess?” Taeyeon said. “Well…” Tzuyu’s sentence was interrupted by a scream and thud from down the alley.

“Guess we didn’t have to wait for long.” Tzuyu jumped down and used her shooters to get to the ground.

Four men were standing around a woman with erted grins on their faces. She tried to get out of one of the men’s grasp but he only held her arm tighter.

“Hey!” Taeyeon shouted from behind Tzuyu. The men turned their attention to her instead.

When they saw her their grins turned even more sinister. And then they started to laugh.

“Oh no. They’re here to save her! What should we do?!” One of the men mocked Taeyeon.

“Come on let’s get them.” Another man with a leather jacket said and cracked his knuckles.

Three of the men made their way over to Taeyeon and Tzuyu while the fourth stayed behind and made sure the woman didn’t run away.

Taeyeon kicked one of the men in the chest and into the wall.

Tzuyu was running across the wall and jumped onto one of the men and put him in a choke hold. She let go once he passed out.

Once they had gotten rid of the thugs they turned to the last one who was holding a knife to the woman’s throat. “One more step and she’ll be dead.” The veins in his forehead was popping out and his eyes looked crazy.

“Alright alright.” Taeyeon held up her hands in surrender. But suddenly she used her web shooter and aimed it at the guys knife, it stuck to her web.

She then turned her wrist to the right and snatched the knife out of his hand. He was choked and Tzuyu used this to her advantage. Running up to him and punching him hard across the face. The woman looked terrified.

“That was way to easy though!” Taeyeon whined. But Tzuyu ignored it.

“Hey, it’s alright miss. You should call the police and they’ll come and help you. Okay?”

The woman nodded and took out her cellphone.

Taeyeon and Tzuyu stayed with her until they could hear the sirens of the incoming police cars.

“Stay safe.” Tzuyu gave her a small wave and the two of them made their way up the wall again.

“Call.” Taeyeon activated their earpieces.

“Hey. I think we have done enough for tonight. We’ll come down to you.”

Seulgi agreed. “Alright. See you soon!”

When they got to the café they went to order some coffee.

Taeyeon looked up and was about to start ordering when she saw that it was Mina who was the barista.

“Oh hey I di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter