Chapter 10

Spiderman au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon woke up early in the morning, she was alone in the room and when she tried to get out of the bed she groaned.

She somehow managed to get into the bathroom and started to change the bandages on her stomach. The wound had stopped bleeding and she took that as a good sign. It had healed quite a bit but it was still really sore.

After letting out a deep breath she started to put on her clothes.

The thought of just going back to bed was tempting but she had a big test in maths and she couldn’t afford to miss it.

When she got to school she tried to appear normal but it was hard, every step sent pain through her whole body.

Getting into the english class she didn’t know where to sit, the only places left was one next to Siwon at the back of the classroom or one next to Tiffany in the front.

But her pondering was put to a stop when Tiffany noticed her and waved at her to come over.

She slumped down in the seat next to Tiffany with a grunt and the brunette grabbed ahold of her hand.

“Are you really okay to go to school?”

“Yeah, yeah I’m fine.” Taeyeon waved her off.

A rolled up paper hit the back of her head and she looked around in confusion.

Siwon was glaring at her from the back of the class. She opened up the note.

Coward.

Taeyeon looked back at Siwon with a scowl and he smirked back at her.

When she looked around in the classroom she didn’t see Tzuyu anywhere.

So she sent a quick text to her sister asking her where she was. It wasn’t like Tzuyu to skip out on class.

At the third class of the day she had started to worry, Tzuyu hadn’t showed up yet and Sana hadn’t been at lunch.

Maybe the two lovebirds were somewhere together doing god knows what but she couldn’t help but jump to conclusions.

 

When school was done she decided to go to Sana’s house to see if Tzuyu was there.

Tiffany didn’t want her to go alone so she walked there with her.

The walk consisted of Tiffany asking more questions about her powers that she had forgotten to ask the day before.

When they were just a block away from Sana’s apartment building when Taeyeon’s spidey senses started to tingle and she put an arm out to stop Tiffany. She dragged the girl behind the corner of a barber shop.

Looking around the corner of the building where they were standing behind she saw a man hurriedly walking their way. There was something really familiar about him but she couldn't quite place what it was, but she knew he was not good news.

She tried to look around for an escape but with her wound they wouldn’t be able to run away before the man saw them.

Making a quick decision she turned around to Tiffany.

“Sorry.” She said before putting her lips on Tiffany’s and pushing the girl up against the wall.

The man walked past them and grunted in disgust.

“ing dykes.” But since he didn’t see who they were he kept on walking.

When his footstep couldn’t be heard anymore Taeyeon broke the kiss.

Tiffany seemed to be in a daze and Taeyeon snapped her fingers in front of the brunette’s face.

“Come on Tiff, we need to follow that man.” She was slightly out of breath and her heart was pounding but they didn’t have time for that.

When Tiffany didn’t react she grabbed ahold of her hand and started to go after the man with the shocked brunette in tow.

 

Tzuyu fought against the ropes that were tying her to the chair. She really couldn’t believe her luck.

 

Flashback

“What can I get for you?” Tzuyu snapped her head up in shock and looked at the bartender.

“Sana?”

The blonde gasped and looked around the club with fearful eyes.

“What are you doing here?!” She hissed and dragged Tzuyu into a empty room behind the bar table.

The taller girl scoffed. “I should be the one asking you that.”

“This is really not a good time, I can tell you everything later but right now you just need to get out of here.”

“Like hell I will!” Tzuyu replied angrily.

Their fighting was stopped when another person entered the room.

“Mina? What the is going on?!” Mina looked surprised seeing her.

“Oh Tzuyu, you really shouldn’t be here.” Tzuyu felt frustrated, she didn’t want to leave the two japanese girls in a place like this. The man who she had encountered outside out of the club had had a gun for christ’s sake!

“Can you guys please explain what is happening?!” Sana sighed and put her hands up in surrender.

“Alright I will give you a short explanation but after that you have to leave.” Tzuyu nodded.

“This club is run by an organisation that helps special people. Mina is one of those people and in payment for them helping here we need to work here three nights a week.” Tzuyu opened to ask questions but Sana shook her head.

“I’ll give you the details later when I come home, you can wait in my room for me.”

Tzuyu reluctantly obeyed, she gave Sana a hug.

“Stay safe, for me.” Sana nodded her head and Tzuyu started to make her way out of the club.

When she got out to the silent street she sighed. She still didn’t like that her girlfriend worked in a place like that.

She walked down the street with her hands in her pockets when she suddenly heard a whirring sound, she turned around slowly but didn’t have time to react when a flying object hit her straight in the face.

 

The man that she had crashed into the other day walked into the room whirling a knife between his fingers.

She tried to ignore her pounding head and glared angrily at him. She didn’t think that he was a hero so did that make him a villain? She snorted at the thought, did those actually still exist?

The man dragged the knife against her bare arm but didn’t apply much pressure, the knife still left a thin line of blood on Tzuyu’s arm.

The man took out a test tube and let the blood drip into it.

“Hey! What the heck are you doing.” Tzuyu made another attempt to get out of the chair. The man giggled and went out with the test tube.

Tzuyu tried to wobble the chair towards the door that the weird creature/man had came in through. She barely got a meter before the chair fell over with a thud.

Tzuyu groaned at the impact and her head felt like it was going to explode.

The ground was cold against her cheek and she gave up trying to escape, it was only a waste of energy.

 

Taeyeon walked with Tiffany in tow, they hadn’t said a word to each other since the kiss and Taeyeon kind of regretted that she had kissed the girl she loved so out of the blue.

The thought almost made her stop in her steps. Loved? She flushed at the thought.

But she was pulled out of her thoughts when the man entered a building.

Without a second thought she opened the door to the building and Tiffany followed her. The man made his way up the stairs and Taeyeon tried to keep her distance so that he wouldn’t notice them.

Once they got up the man was gone, Taeyeon looked out of the window and spotted a green figure flying away from the building.

Acting fast she started to take off her clothes. Tiffany shoked on her own spit.

“What the heck are you doing?!” Taeyeon ignored her and hurriedly unwrapped the bandages. Thankfully the wound was almost fully healed(one of the perks with having superpowers) but she still shot a web at it to try to keep it together.

She dragged her suit on and made her way to the window.

“Go home.” She told Tiffany before pulling down her mask.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter