Yes, grandma...

Waiter, May I get your number?

-~YOUR POV~-

The morning came so fast after the call, but then again, it was morning when i got the call... Aish, I'm such a pabo!! I woke up on the floor of my parents bedroom today, I wonder what i was dreaming of? "Meow." Oh Zoomi, how you like atention. Zoomi isn't really my cat, he was my ummas. She got him for her 32nd birthday, she was so happy that day. I miss my parents very much. It's still hard to believe they're gone, it's almost like they're just on vacation and won't come back for a while, atleast that's how I see it.

 

I still remember exactly what happened. It was on my 13th birthday, my appa wanted to take us to a fancy restaurant. My father always liked to show off his money, he did so by taking us to very high class expensive places. On our way there, our car broke down. We started walking towards the nearest public phone when suddenly, a black van pulled up next to us. A man came out and grabed me. My umma punched the man in the face, and he let me go, "RUN _____!!" she screamed as the man got her. My appa started beating up the man. It looked as if appa was winning, but another man came and took a gun out. I was so scared, I didn't want appa or umma to get hurt. I ran towards the man with the gun and played tug of war with him for the gun. Then I stopped after I heard a loud BANG...

I let go of the gun and looked down at myself searching for a wound or blood.

I jumped a little when I heard a shreik from behind.

Then, I felt my heart drop to the bottom of my chest as I witnessed appa running towards umma.

I felt myself die at that moment.

I was shocked to see umma on the floor, gasping for air as blood rushed out of and chest. All I could do is scream and cry, I knew it was too late to help her. I looked up at the man with the gun, he looked down in sorrow with a facial expression almost saying "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...". He then put the gun up to my forehead and was getting ready to shoot.

I honestly didn't care if I died anymore, I was more than ready to take the bullet to the head. I prepared myself and closed my eyes. Then we heard a faint sound rousing from the distance.

It was the police. A little bit late, don'tcha think? The sirens grew louder and the men panicked as the sprang from left to right. But they were stuck, with nowhere to go, and nowhere to hide...

"Release your weapon, and put your hands up where I can see them!" Said one of the cops from inside the car. Many well armored police officers were surrounding the circumference. The man with the gun finally gave in. He let his waepon fall to the ground and put his hands up. The cops came running towards him, his partner, my parents, and I. They called the paramedics but sadly, umma was stated dead at the scene.

Both appa and I were bawling as they took us to the police department, they asked us questions, and questioned me since they found my fingerprints on the gun as well. Appa explained to them that I only tried taking the gun from them. They believed us and let us go.

We had a funeral a couple days later. Then weeks past by fast, and appa wasn't speaking to me. Then weeks turned to months, and months turned to years. By then, appa lost his job. We lost our house. He began to drink uncontrolably. All of our money was spent on alcohol and bars. Then appa simply died out of nowhere. I still don't understand how he died, or what caused his death. Maybe it was depression? I can't say for sure. All I know is that they both must be happy together again, and that I miss them both very much...

I was getting off the floor and headed into the restroom. I showered quickly, got dressed, grabbed a beagle, threw a piece at Zoomy and ran out the door.

This is my last year in school! I'm now a senior! I'll be graduating soon, actually. I'll be graduating in four months! Ohh sweet harmony, I can't wait to get out of school.

BEEP BEEP!

"Oh! Sorry!"

I yelled as I ran to the other side of the street. Jeez living alone in New York is pretty difficult. I mean, having school five days a week, then two part-time jobs on the weekends, it could really kill a seventeen year old girl. I'm actually really glad my grandparents asked me to move in with them, though I'll be an adult soon. It doesn't make much sense why they'd ask now?

"________!" Yelled a deep scary voice.

I jumped a bit before responding, "Oh! Yongguk, Jesus christ man... you scared the crap out of me" I said leaning forward a bit as I held onto my chest.

"Hehe, what are you doing? You walkin to school?"

"Yeah, I am. How come you're not wearing your uniform? Aren't you going to school too?" I asked with a dumb look on my face.

"Heh, nah. School's done for me. I'm actually on my way to the airport" he said pointing at nothing in mid air.

"Oh, where are you going?"

"Mmmmm, I'm going to Korea. Since I graduted early, I decided to start a life close to my family. Mmmaybe, even find a wife or something." He said with the hottest smile.

"Wow, that's nice kid, have a safe flight then, I better go before it gets late" I said awkwardly slowly moving away at the realization that we were both going to live in Korea. But then, what's the coincidence that we'll be in the same city. Highly unlikely, right?

"Actually _______, I was ganna ask if you wanted a ride? Since it's already 8:29, I don't think you'll make it in time" he said shyly pointing to his car with an irresistible smile.

I shreiked in the inside when he said the time, but tried my best to stay as y and confident as possible.

"Sure".

That's when my phone vibrated. I looked at the screen, and to my surprise, it was grandma.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Uhmm, I'm on my way to school, why?"

"Hurry home dear! We arranged you to fly to Korea in an hour. Go home pack your luggage, and we'll see you tomorrow. Annyeong~!"

"But.."

"No buts, go get ready!"

"Yes, halmeoni..."- BEEP- She hung up before I could say bye.

"Is everything alright?" Asked Yongguk with a confused expression plastered on his face.

"Uhhh, yeah.. can you take me home?" I asked with an awkward smile on my face.

"Yes, of coarse" he said with a kind smile. My gosh this guy is hot! Look at that athletic physique, his broad smile, and that deep y voice. He's perfect indeed.

He took me home, and I asked if he could wait for me. He agreed and sat inside waiting. When I was done packing, he was sitting on the red couch scratching under Zoomi's chin. Lucky cat...

He glanced up at me and smiled sweetly.

"What's with the luggage?"

"Oh, my grandparents invited me to live with them ."

"Where do they live?"

"Mmm, in Incheon.."

"....in South Korea?"

"Yes.."

"Hehe, isn't that a coincedence" he said with a y chuckle as he stood up to open the door for me. We walked to the car, then I ran back inside ti get Zoomi, got in the car and went to the airport. We waited for what seemed like years, and finally it was time to get on the plane.

We parted ways and promised to contact each other soon. 

I sat looking out the plane's window, "15 hour flight, brace yourself.." I said to myself with a deep sigh. As I sat there, I went through my head to make sure I had everything. Then, I came to the realization, I'm not ready to leave my life here...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hope this chapter suits ya'lls liking

coment ^-^