Go… to Korea?

Waiter, May I get your number?

~- NO ONES POV -~

"YO, TONIGHT, IS GANNA BE A…" rang your phone. You looked at the time.

3:37 AM.

Who could be calling you this late?

"Hello?…" you answered sleeply.

"______? Were you sleeping?" a familiar voice asked you.

"Ohh yeah… uhmm… who… who is this?" You asked,

"It's your grandmother!!… After I die, will you still ask who I am?!" She yelled as if she WAS calling from a long distance, it woke you up and you sat in your bed.

"Oh~ grandma. How are you?" You yelled back.

"Aishh! Forget about me! Sweetie, I want you to come live with grandpa and I…" You froze in silence.

You got off of bed and walked towards the window, "Who opened the window? It's freezing in here!!"

You closed the window and walked back to your phone, you put it close to your ear. You could already hear grandma and grandpa screaming your name. You wait till they stop and ask "Go… to Korea?".

"Well yes sweetheart," You then start to worry about money, and other important things.

"Grandma, I don't have enough money to buy a plane ticket to Korea. I'm sorry grandma… but I can't, at least not now." You said sadly while peting your fluffy cat, Zoomi.

"Don't worry child, we'll pay for it!! Arasso?!" Grandma said excitedly. 

You yelled "No! Stop!" Your halmeoni said stunned "What did you say?!"

"No, not you, Zoomi just peed on my bed... Are you sure grandma? Do you really want to pay?" you replied realizing you said it too loud.

"Of course dear. After your parents death, I don't want you to be alone." You smiled and agreed.

You hung up the phone and laid in your bed. As you remembered the past 16 years you had with your parents, you began to feel warm…

and...

wet…?

You lifted your head up a little to find Zoomi peeing on your legs. "No!!! Bad cat!!!" With that said, you got out of bed and went to your fathers empty room. You felt tears forming in your eye socket, you didn't try to hold them in and just let go. You cried yourself to sleep that night and waited for another call from your grandma.

-

-

- _______________________________________________________________

Hey I'm new at this, and probably not that good. Please do comment!!! I like reading peoples thoughts and opinions!!! I know this is a really short chapter but I promise guys, the next ones will be longer! :)