Welcome Home~!

Waiter, May I get your number?

~CHANNIE'S POV~

Traffic is a pain in the bum, there was so much of it on the way home. Through out the ride Sanduel was over reacting over everything as usual..

"Wooah, that McDonald is huge..Oh! Look Channie! A dog!.."

I looked at him through the side view mirror, he's become a lot more like a child rather than an adult.

"OKAY, that'd be $20..." said the driver pulling to a stop in front of a beautiful mansion.

 

I got out of the car with a sigh.

"Aish.. I don't have change" I said handing him a fifty dollar bill. Sanduel had already gotten out of the cab, and got his luggage from the trunk.

"That's fine." he said as he sped off with my change.

" YAAAHH!! I NEED MY CHANGE!" I scram out chasing after the cab, but giving up at the second step I took.

I honestly was mad. That was the only money I had left until I get paid next week.

"Wooa~, that's a nice house Channie!" said Sanduel excitedly.

"It sure is, I wish I lived there... well, let's go." I said walking towards the house behind us..

 

Sanduel fixed his gaze to where I was walking. His expression changing from 'oh my glob~!' to '...what the heck?'. He stood there, then looked back at the mansion for a bit, sighed a little, and dragged his feet across the street. 

In front of us stood a decent looking house.

 

"Come on, they're waiting to see you"

"Who's "they"?" he responded nonchalantly.

"People," I said as I opened the door. Inside stood and sat family, friends, and neighbors. They all stooped what they were doing and looked towards us. Smiles and "Ahh~" noises filled the room as all of the guest's gazes were fixed on Sanduel.

Most of them walk towards Sanduel and I.

"Welcome home Sanduel-ah!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~YOUR POV~

I can't breath the scene is too much to handle! In front of me is the most beautiful house I've ever seen in my entire life! The vista is amazing, the house is huge and has a presidential feeling to it.

"How do you like the house ____-ah?" asked grandma with a cheeky smile.

It's a little hard to respond right away, but I think she got the answer she was waiting for from my breathless expression.

I catch a breath and grab my luggage, and Zoomi. I quicken my pace and follow the hosts inside the mansion. The lawn outside is really green, and the houses around it are small and pretty, they look a lot more comforting than this big house. 

Walking in, I feel like I flew to heaven. The living room, is absolutely beauteous.

 

 

"____, your room is up this way sweetie." I turned to look at my grandmother and followed her upstairs. Still in shock from the living room's view, I struggled to keep my balance as I walked up the endless flight of stairs.

"Here, we are _____-ah, we hope you like it, we didn't really now what type of style you liked so we kinda guessed." said grandpa as he opened the door to my room.

Looking at the size of the room made me wonder what the master bedroom would look like. This room was HUGE, I mean 23 sumo wrestlers could live in my room and still have enough space to walk. I walked inside, my mouth was completely open as I looked around the room. It had a restroom, and a beautiful balcony! Where are they getting their retirement money from?!

With out an answer I went into the restroom and immediately started turning on all the fosits. I went totally crazy in there, it was insane how beautiful this room was!

I walked out of the restroom smiling like a complete moron. That idiotic face of mine got a laugh out of my grandparents.

"I love it..." was all I could say. I walked up to them and hugged them. I hugged them so tight I got scared I suffocated them under all that pressure I put on them.

"We're glad you do sweetie, get washed up for dinner, I'm ganna take you to an amazing restraunt, okay?" said grandma as she pushed some hairs behind my ears.

"Okay grandma." And with that said they left me inside the room.

 

"Okay ____, calm down, it's just a room.... just a room.... the size of my apartment back home.... it's normal, right Zoomi?"

Zoomi, still in his cage looked through the metal bars. I opened the door to let him out, and that cat quickly ran out and hopped onto the bed.

leaving him there, I went into the bathroom to get ready for dinner with that grandmother of mine.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~CHANNIE'S POV~

"Goodbye everyone~! Thanks for coming~~!" Sanduel and I said in unison.

"Well, I'll get ready to go now." I said as I walked towards my room.

"Go?.. Go where?" sanduel said as he followed me.

"To work. Get out you ert!"

"Why are you working today? I just got back!" he whined.

"I need to make a living off of something, I need to work to feed you and I."

"Then, what am I supposed to do all by myself?"

"Well, the guest did leave some mess, you could clean while I'm gone." With that, I pushed him out of the door way, closed the door and locked it. As I ignored his childish whines, I got ready for work. I'm a waiter at a famous restraunt called, Seoul Dream, sounds fancy, huh?

I walked out of the room fixing my tie, and saw Sanduel picking up the paper cups from the ground.

"I'll be back at 10 pm, if you get hungry call me and I'll get something from the restraunt for you. Okay?" I said as I was writing down my cell number on a piece of paper.

"Alright, but while youre gone I'm gonna search for a job and buy a cell phone, you know, to make  a living and call you when I'm hungry..." he replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Okay," I chuckled as I walked out the front door.

I called for a taxi on the street and hopped in. I sighed at the tought of working at the restraunt. It's not a bad job and the pay is good too, but I didn't imagine myself being a waiter while attending High School. I want to enter Seoul National University, and become something great. I wanted to be a doctor, or a cop or something. I'd hate to be stuck as a waiter. You can"t really get far with little money in your bank account, so I tell myself this job is temporary. Until I save up enough money to enter Seoul National University, I'm stuck being a waiter part time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm super DUPER sorry!! I'm very lazy these days and haven't been so creative... please forgive me!!

Orz