Hey...

Waiter, May I get your number?

~NO ONES POV~

You're in the front seat, enjoying the view in the backseat. Every once in a while you look at Chanshik through the rear view mirror. You look at him for seconds, minutes, then look away with the slightest movement he makes.

You just found out he still goes to school, and better yet, it's his last year just like you!

Speaking of school, will you continue going to school in Korea?

And if you are, will go to Chanshik's school?

Without realizing it, you begin to blush...

"_____-ah, are you okay?" asked your grandmother, glancing at you from the corner of her eye.

"....yes, why do you ask?" you respond looking towards your grandmother.

"Well, you turned red out of nowhere, I thought you might of caught a fever.."she said with a calm but worried voice.

Hearing that made you get red once again... very, very, very, red..

In the backseat you could hear Chanshik chuckle a little. That chuckle was like a trigger that forced you to look up at the mirror.

Everything stopped..

You two looked at each other... eye to eye... two heartbeats acting as one... it seemed like y'all stared at each other for hour, days, weeks, months, years, decades, eternity... then, he smiled at you, once again.

A sudden rush of excitement went through your whole body, like those York peppermint patty commercials.... you got a chill, it wasn't necessarily bad but it did scare you a bit.

With a bit of hesitation, you smiled back. Then he looked away, he jerked his head to the left.

What just happened?

It seemed like he liked you for those measly seconds of staring and smiling at each other.

Was your smile really that unattractive?

You then begin to smile at yourself, examining every inch in your smile, making sure you didn't have any of your dinner stuck in between your teeth... but nothing, your smile was perfectly fine. Was it your eye smile that scared him away?

Now you focus on your eye smile. You turn your smile on and off, on and off, and on again...

"____-ah, what are you doing?" asked your grandmother coming to a stop.

You're home... does that mean Chanshik left already?

You quickly look up at the mirror to find him... staring at you.

"Weren't we going to take Chanshik home first?" you ask ignoring your grandmothers first question.

"Oh, we did sweetie, he lives in front of us.." She answered as she opened the car door.

Your heart rises up to your throat and you begin to cough loudly, almost choking on nothing..

He lives in front of you... isn't that great ____?

You get out of the car after thinking for a while... and Chanshik follows you out?

After closing the door, he's standing in front of you.

"Hey, thanks for the ride home... Mrs.Song told me you asked to give me a ride.." he said somewhat nervously.

"...she told you? Oh how embarrassing... Well, you're welcome!" you said bowing to him.

He returned the bow, and waved goodbye.

 

Can a girl make the first move?

it's not illegal or anything, right?

It is Seoul, maybe the laws here are different?

What are you going to do?

He's leaving...

 

"Hey waiter, may I get your number?"