Yummy!

Waiter, May I get your number?

~NO ONE'S POV~

"I'm ready grandma," you said as you walked down stairs to the living room.

"You look beautiful, _____-ah," she said as she walked up to you and put some hair behind your ear. You spent almost an hour getting ready to go have dinner with your grandmother. After several outfits you tried on in front of the mirror, you finally made up your mind and decided to wear this.

You obviously have good taste in fashion,your grandmother thinks so too. You both walked out of the mansion with arms interlocked and headed towards the car. It was a nice silver car, with leather seats, and out windows. It was very, fancy, elegant, beautiful. You gazed at it with awe.

"Do you want a car, ____-ah?" your grandmother said with a sincere smile on her face.

"Huh?... Oh, no, It's just a very lovely car is all." You responded returning a smile.

"Your birthday is coming up soon, I might have an Idea of what to give you now." she said happily as she got in the car.

You quickly walked to the other side of the car and sat in the passenger seat. 

"Are you and grandfather retired?" you asked out of curiosity.

"No, not yet. Your grandfather is the owner of international electronic company."

"What company is it?"

"Samsung."

"OMG..."

"...omg? what"s that?" said your grandmother with a confused expression on her face.

"OMG is a shorter way to say 'oh my gosh'"

"OMG...OMG...OMG, it's catchy and fun to say, I'll say that now _____-ah" she said with a smile.

You arrived at the restaurant, the name of the restaurant was Seoul Dream. Sounds fancy, you thought to yourself. You both got out of the car and headed towards the restaurant enterance. You walked in front of your grandmother and opened the door for her. After she walked in, you followed her lead. A very pretty woman came to sit you and your grandmotherl at a table.

"Good evening, Mrs.Song, do you want the usual drink?" she asked so politely, it was obvious she was the kissing type.

"Yes, thank you Yoona," Responded your grandmother, her smile never once fading away.

"And this young lady, what would you like to drink?" she asked as she turned her attention to you.

What a pushover... You thought to yourself.

"I'd like a cherry limeade, please" you answered with a smile.

"Coming right up!" said Yoona, the waitress, as she spun around and walked towards the kitchen area.

"Grandma, where are the restrooms here?" you asked after Yoona left.

"Oh, they're over there," she said pointing at the back of the dinning area.

You nodded and excused yourself. You walked into the restroom and looked into the mirror. You felt something in your eye a while ago and it really irritated you. looking deep into your eyes, you noticed the similarity between you and your grandmother. Your grandmother was truly beautiful.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~CHANNIE'S POV~

"Channie, you have two drink orders at table one," I heard Yoona say from a distance.

"Alright..." I walked toward Yoona to take the drink order.

"One sweet lemon tea, and a cherry limeade, got it!" I went to go get the drinks prepared. Those to drinks are my favorite drinks out of the menu. The Cherry Limeade is sweet and tangy, and the Sweet Lemon Tea is sweet, lemony and warm.

When I finished preparing the drinks, I walked out of the kitchen to table one. There she was.

My neighbor. 

"Oh, grandma, what a pleasant surprise seeing you here! Did grandpa come too?"

"No, he went back to the factory, I came with my granddaughter."

"Oh, I see, so the Cherry Limeade is hers then?"

"Yes Chanshik, I believe so," she said with a warm smile.

Mrs.Song is the only person I know to call me by real name, not even my mother who gave me my name calls me Chanshik.

"Where is your Granddaughter?"

"She went to the restroom just now,"

"Oh, did she get the runs already?"

"Hah, I guess so!" She said with a hearty laugh.

"Well, I'll come back when she returns to get the orders." I said with a chuckle and left towards the kitchen.

Turning the corner to enter the kitchen I bumped into someone. I fell to the floor with a loud thud. That's twice today this has happened, I think I'm getting Onew Syndrome or something?

"Ow.." 

I heard a faint little ow come from the person I bumped into. It was a feminine voice. A familiar feminine voice. I slowly sat up to see the other person on the floor. I was right, it was a girl...

The same girl I bumped into at the airport earlier in the day...

"Hey... are you okay?" I asked.

Her eyes got as big as the moon when she opened them.

"Yes, I'm fine, I'm.... hey, you're the guy from the airport" she said pointing a finger at me.

She has a very pretty finger....

"Heh, yes I am, I'm sorry for bumping into you... again." I said getting up.

I reached my hand out to her. She hesitated but took it any how. We gazed into each others eyes for about five seconds till Yoona came and ruined the moment...

"Channie, have you gotten the orders from table one yet?" Yoona said in somewhat of an angry tone.

"Uh, not yet, I'm waiting for the other party to come back from the restroom." I answered nervously.

"But I'll go check if they're back," I left back to table one. Still, Mrs.Song was alone.

"Grandma? She's not back yet?" I asked.

"No,not yet,"

"I'm starting to think I was right after all," saying that got a laugh out of Mrs.Song.

"There she is," said Mrs.Song as she looked up towards the back of the dinning area. 

Oh no, that can't be her granddaughter... could it? I thought to myself.

"Sorry I took long, I had an eyelash inside my eye and when I got out of the restroom, I fell." She said as she bowed towards Mrs.Song.

"It's okay _____-ah, sit so we can order. Aren't you hungry?"

"Yes! Starving!" she said quickly raising her head up and taking a seat.

Still in shock of finding out that she is Mrs.Song granddaughter, I stuttered as i asked for their order.

"C-Can, I get your order?" I sound like an idiot....

"I'd like Bibimbap Chanshik" said Mrs.Song

"Okay, and what would you like?" I stared at her till she answered.

"Uh, I'd like... Soondubu Jiggae, please" She said with a smile.

... She smiled...

Snap out of it Chanshik, it's just a smile... 

"Okay I'll be back with your orders in a little," I said while picking up the menus. I left towards the kitchen,

"One Bibimbap and one Soondubu Jiggae order!" I yelled to the chef in charge as I handed him the paper as well.

 

Now all I got to do is wait... calm down for now Chanshik, it's okay...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~SANDUEL'S POV~

"So, you studied in Japan, why?"

"Well, because I was offered a scholarship in Japan because I majored in Japanese during my High School years."

"Oh, that's good! You speak Japanese, Korean, and English, that's very good..."

 

Don't be so nervous Sanduel, you'll get the job! I thought to myself as I wiped my sweaty palms on my thighs.

 

"Well, Sanduel, you're very talented, and very skillful as well... you also meet our hospitals standard and it will sure be a shame if I didn't hire you..."

"......"

"Sanduel, you got the job,"

"Really?! Oh, thank you! I'll work hard I promise!!"

"You'll be working the morning shifts from 8AM to 4PM.. is that good?"

"Anything is fine with me,"

"Good, you start Monday, Goodbye."

Ahh, I can't believe I actually got a job on my first try, now to go buy a cell phone.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~CHANNIE"S POV~

"Order for table one!"

The order is done.

Now I have to walk up to the table once again and give them their order.

"Okay, here's the Bibimbap for the lady..."

"It looks delicious," she said with a warm chuckle

"And the Soondubu Jiggae for the little lady,"

Did I just say little lady? I sound like a total idiot. 

As I was mentally slapping myself she  took a taste from her soup.

"Mmmm, Yummy!"

Yummy, how cute is that? ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll try to update every Friday around 12 am or so...

Again I'm sooo sorry....

please forgive!!