Want a ride?

Waiter, May I get your number?

~YOUR POV~

"Uuufff... I'm stuffed grandma..." I said putting the spoon on the napkin.

"Stuffed?... You barely ate anything _____-ah," I looked at my bowl, it was full.

I could've sworn I ate more than what I left in the bowl. It's almost like the soup magically reappeared. Am I going crazy?

Ggrrrrrrr...

Did my stomach just growl?

"See, you're still hungry... eat" said grandma as she took a bite off of her food.

I began to eat once again. I almost forced myself, because after two spoon fulls, I was full once again.

 

____________________________________

 

We finished eating and asked a waiter near by to bring the bill. I was expecting Chanshik to come, but it was Yoona.

"Is Chanshik's shift over?" asked grandma.

"Yes, he finished four minutes ago." noded Yoona.

He left, he's probably still outside... I hope.

"Well okay, thanks for the meal!" I said grabbing a hold of grandmas arm.

I went straight to the door, and rushed outside.

There he was calling for a taxi.

"Grandma, can we give him a ride?" I asked still looking at him. His hair flowing through the wind, it looked just like a scene out of a movie.

"Huh?... Oh! Chanshik, yeah we can give him a ride....Chanshik!!" yelled grandma. What a high pitched scream my grandma has. So very loud...

Then he turned. He looked directly at me. I froze, I couldn't look away from those brown eyes.

Then, he smiled.

That smile can light up the whole galaxy!!

It was too bright. Way too bright. So bright, I looked away and got in the car...

Was that mean of me??

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~CHANNIE'S POV~

"Chanshik!" I heard my name, it was Mrs.Song, and her granddaughter, _____...

Wait... she's starring at me.

What do I do?

Do something Channie.. don't just stand there, do something!

......

She looked away.. is my smile really that ugly?

"Come on Chanshik, I'll give you a ride home!" said Mrs.Song as she got in the car.

A ride? In the same car with _____? Should I?

"Hurry up Chanshik!!" yelled Mrs.Song from the inside of the car.

I quickened my pace towards the car. I got in, said my thanks, and sat quietly in the back seat.

"So, how's school Chanshik?" asked Mrs.Song.

"It's good, I guess... Senior Year is kind of the hardest year of high school."

"Oh, I see. Study hard Chanshik!" She said with a cheeky smile.

After that whole conversation, I kept catching _____ looking at me from the rearview mirror. It was funny, She'd squint her eyes to see what I'd be doing.

I wonder if she likes me after all.

Or maybe, I just really creep her out somehow in someway.

Is she trying to play with my feelings?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So sorry again, and it's also a short chapter.. I'm sorry!!~~