In Korea!!

Waiter, May I get your number?

~NO ONES POV~

 

It was about 10 hours into the flight, 15 hours seemed so long at this time.You were getting tired of listening to the airplane noises and the movies they were putting on.

 

"Gosh.. this is taking for ever," you said with a sigh.

The lady sitting next to you looked at you and chuckled sweetly at your remark.

"Hehe, sorry," you said with an apologetic smile and turned to look out the window.

'I wonder if Yongguk landed yet?' You thought to yourself and sighed. You leaned back on your seat and fell asleep.

It was hard to sleep, you were worried about what Korea would be like. But finally, you drifted into a deep slumber.

————————————————

 

~YOUR POV~

[We have arrived at Incheon International Airport, passengers please exit safely and thank you for choosing Let's Fly Airlines]

"Ahh.." I gasped, suddenly waking up. Wow, 5 hours pass by fast. I waited till everyone got off, got my bag and headed out.

I went to the luggage pick up station and looked for my luggage. It took about 7 minutes before I saw it.

I ran towards it, and was fixing to reach my hand out towards it before it went around again.

 

But then....

————————————————

~CHANNIE'S POV~

Finally, I arrived at the airport. I got out the cab and went inside. I was picking up one of my cousins who came back from Japan after finally graduating college.

I waited in the lobby for him then he came from behind..

"BOO!"

"AHH!.. JESUS SANDUEL, YOU SCARED ME..." I said catching a breath.

"Haha, c'mon, help me look for my luggage" he said with a beaming smile.

"Okay, what's it look like?"

"It's a yellow duck, and has my name on the side.."

I stopped at the spot and glared at him...

"A duck?"

"YES! A duck, don't laugh. My mom gave it to me as a graduation present..."

I laughed silently as we walked towards the luggage pick up station.

It didn't take long till I found the duck luggage, it sticked out A LOT.

I walked towards it. Then I realized it was nearly going back into the portel where it came from. I quickend my pace, almost running towards it.

I reached my hand out to grab the duck luggage.

I was about 2 seconds away from grabbing it when...

PLOP!..

 

I fell to the ground.

"Ooww.." I whispered in pain as a burning sensation reached the back of my head.

I saw a girl on me, she slowly got up with her eyes closed.

"Are you okay?" I asked rubbing the back of my head which, strangely, increased the pain a little.

She opened her eyes as if she was surprised or something...

"Uhh, yeah.." She replied quickly getting off.

"I'm sorry, I was trying to get my luggage and didn't see you. Are you okay? I heard a loud 'BANG' when we hit the floor.." she said nervously... it was surprisingly cute.

"Hehe, yeah I'm fine." I said smiling at her.

"Well okay, that's good. I'm ganna go get my luggage, I'm sorry again" she said in a calm voice, biting her lip when she finished her sentence.

"It's okay, don't worry about it." I curtly answered her.

She smiled and walked away.

"Hey, Channie. Did you find it yet?" Sanduel said while searching the luggages on the floor.

I turned to him, "Uhhh, yeah. It's coming.." I said as I looked at the luggage coming back.

I grabbed it and handed it to Sanduel.

He beamed like a 9 year old obtaining a one and only action figure.

I rolled my eyes at him and smiled as we walked out.

Once we got out I searched for her...

I didn't know her name...

I thought I saw her, but it wasn't her.

 

I sighed deeply.

"Ayye, are you okay?" Sanduel asked as he waved his arms frantically trying to catch a cab.

"Huh... Oh! Yeah, just a bit tired." I replied, also waving for a cab in which I successful caught.

I smiled at Sanduel, and he gave me a look which said 'Show off'.

"You've been gone for too long cousin." I said laughing, I got his luggage and put in the trunk.

 

"Where to boys?" Said the driver in an annoyed voice.

"4328 Shunjae st please" I said boredly.

We headed off, and my mind was still thinking of her.

Why didn't I ask for her name?

Gosh, I'm an idiot....

 

—————————————————

 

~YOUR POV~

 

After finally grabbing my luggage, I went to the pet pick up station and asked for Zoomi.

There he was, so cute in his cage.

"Hey there buddy. Did you like the flight?"

"Meooww"

"No? Me neither..." I walked into the lobby and saw him.

He was already outside.

 

That guy I ran into, whatever his name was...

 

...What's his name?

 

Should I ask?...

 

I was about to go out when I hear my name being called....

 

"______!!!" I looked around, and saw my grandparents.

"...Hi!" I walked towards them looking back to where he was, but he was gone.

"Thank god you're here. Come on, let's go get you settled in!" Said my grandpa with a cheeky smile.

Old people are the cutest!

 

We walked towards a nice looking car. It was shiny and black.

"Is that you're car?" I asked a bit shocked.

"Yes it is," he said with a laugh that sounded more like a cough.

I shrugged with a smile. I put my luggage in the trunk and sat in the back seat with Zoomi.

Grandpa started driving out off the parking lot and onto the street. I looked outside amazed at all the pretty sites and tall buildings. It's not all that different from NYC, except the language...

We finally arrived, and when I got out... my jaw dropped to the ground.

"Welcome home!" They said in unision.

 

I'm not ready for this.... not in the very least.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------