Ready to go!

Waiter, May I get your number?

~CHANNIE'S POV~

...Are my ears deceiving me?

Did _____-ah really just ask for my number?

She could've said something else... should I ask "What?", or will she take it the wrong way?

Well here goes nothing..

"Sure, _____-ah"

Should I be second guessing this moment? Oh god, what is that? My cheeks are warm...

Channie are you blushing?

Pull yourself together man, you're stronger than this!

Here she comes...


 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~NO ONE'S POV~

You walk towards Channie, constantly reminding yourself to breath. Every step closer you get to him, the more you get nervous. He's just there. Still. Watching you, examining your every move towards him.

"Breath _____" you think to yourself.

You're in front of him now.

Wow...

He's tall.

You take out your phone, a white Galaxy S III, and hand it to him.

He takes it from you with a smile, and begins to punch in the number.

He hands it back to you and takes his phone out his back pocket.

A blue Galaxy S III appears in front of your face.

"May I have your number as well? _____-ah?" He says to you, leaving his mouth open at the end of the question.

"Yes you may." You say pushing the phone down, as you look him in the eye's. Those beautiful eyes.

He slowly closes his mouth and curves his pink lips into a confused frown.

"I'll call you soon. Save my number when I do," you say with a small smile.

He puts his phone back in his pocket and gives you an approving nod.

You turn around and walk towards the front door of your new house..

"____-ah!"

You turn around to find Chanshik waving bye at you.

You wave back and smile.

He smiles back and begins to walk home. You stand there and watch him walk off.

Congratulations ______, you got his number.Good job today!

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~SANDUEL'S POV~

"What phone are you interested in? Do you have a Particular one in mind?" said the tall slim man.

A very handsome man.

Cool glasses too, wicked long hair.

This guy sure knows how to work it...

"...Sir?" he spatt out with a smile.

"Wow, what toothpaste do you use? Your teeth are really white!" I said getting a laugh out of the guy.

"Haha, I use Crest." he says crossing his arms. "Now, any phone catching your eye?"

OH, right!

A phone, which phone should I get?

That Galaxy S III is nice. What color should I get in?

"Give me a black Galaxy S III" I say looking at his badge,"...CNU." with that I pat his shoulder.

He shoots a smile towards me and spins away to the back of the department store.

"Ooh~ they have a duck phone case!" I say heading towards the phone accesories.

"Sir, if you'll come over this way" says CNU waving the phone at me like I'm some sort of airplane fixing to land.

I waddle my way towards CNU and plopped myself on the chair in front of his desk.

"First off, do you have any ID?" He asks with his teeth clenched.

He's obviously being cocky about it now since I mentioned how white they are...

"I sure do~" I say reaching towards my back pocket attempting to get my wallet.

I take out my ID and hand it over to CNU who receives it with a smile.

"Sanduel.... interesting name" he says with an approving nod.

"CNU isn't a name you hear often. It's cool, very unique?"

"Well thank you Sanduel." He said with a smile and a wiggle of some sort.

I mean, what the heck was that squirming he just did?

Anyway, it didn't take too long to connect my new phone. A few questions were asked, and money swam out of my pocket like flying fish.

 

"Thanks CNU, I'll see you around!" I say as i walk towards the door.

"See you around Sanduel," he says waving at me.

Woooh~ I am dead beat.... I hope Channie made some food for me. How was his day at work today?

Where did I leave my keys?

_____________________________________________________