Bae?

Purple Roses
Please log in to read the full chapter

Its been a week since Seulgi and Irene’s little mishap on the field. Its been a week since Seulgi could look Irene in the eye after it. Irene had practically felt up her abs and Seulgi couldn’t help but feel by the probing of her mid section. 

“Seulgi can you get your head out of your and please help me!” Wendy called out walking towards her with boxes piled high covering her head. 

“Sorry Wannie.” Seulgi said with a sheepish grin grabbing the top two leaving Wendy with only one. The shorter girl sighed in relief and let out a small smile. 

“How are you carrying those so easily? I guess all that practice with Byulyi unnie really helped.” Wendy said staring at her best friend who didn’t even look like she was slightly struggling. The taller girl just shrugged and walked alongside her. 

“Maybe. I haven’t really noticed the only thing that I did notice was that I don’t get that tired anymore from practice.” Seulgi said in response giving another shrug. 

“Well figures you were always a bit of an airhead Seul.”

“Hey! I will put these boxes right back where they were!” Seulgi stopped in her tracks with the empty threat. They both knew it was but Wendy played along faking an apology. Both girls laughed as they continued on their way. Throwing their playful banter back and forth until a thought popped into Wendy’s head with an evil smile following shortly which Seulgi noticed. 

“Wendy I swear whatever you’re planning knock it off.” She said not trusting whatever was to come from her best friend. Wendy had taken a step closer to her before finally letting it out. 

“So how did it feel to have Irene unnie feel you up Seul?” Wendy smirked grew watching her bear like friend’s face grow redder as she suddenly picked up her pace leaving Wendy behind. 

“Hey! Seulgi come on tell me!” Wendy laughed jogging behind the girl. 

~*~

Irene on the other hand was ecstatic from the little event. She has felt Seulgi’s stomach, something she had wanted to do for a while now. Not that she had any reason to they just looked so inviting and yearning for her touch. Irene wasn’t blind she knew Seulgi was attractive everyone with any sanity knew it. She had watched people swoon over her friend and how dense she was to not notice them practically drooling. But that wasn’t Irene. 

But ever since then she had become a lot more bold with her skinship. Something she didn’t do much with Seulgi since they weren’t that close to begin with. She would hug the younger girl’s arm or poke her face or even occasionally grab her hand not knowing what it was doing to her. Irene thinks she’s cute. Seulgi is a cute bear. 

~*~

“Yah Irene!” Solar yelled making her jump in her seat earning a few curious glances around her. She looked at her friend in confusion not understanding why the sudden call. 

“You’ve been staring at your daily rose for the past ten minutes. I get I ramble sometimes but damn am I that boring Hyunnie?” Solar whined grabbing her best friend’s attention. 

“Yah Yongsun! I thought we agreed no Korean names on school grounds!” Irene hissed glaring at the taller girl who just laughed. 

They were waiting for Moonbyul to finish with dance practice so they could have their end of the week study session along with a few other friends. Irene honestly just wanted to go home, jump into her shower and head off to bed but they had a midterm coming up and she could not afford failing any classes this year. She wanted to keep her grades up since graduation was this year. 

“Baaaaabe!”

They both looked up at the sudden shout to see Moonbyul walk towards them with her gym bag in hand. Solar ran and tackled her into a hug luckily the taller girl held her stance. 

“Hey Irene!” She managed to say from that crushing hug. Irene smiled in response nodding her head in acknowledgment. The couple walked back towards her before all three turned to head to the school’s library. 

“KANG SEULGIIIII!” 

“I wonder who it is today.” Moonbyul chuckled making the other two girls look at her in confusion. Wrapping her arm around her girlfriend’s shoulder she sighed. 

“There’s always at least one of crazy Seulgi’s fan girls showing around this time nothing new.” Moonbyul said looking over her shoulder and perked up at the sight. Solar turned to see what was so interesting and realized who it was. 

“Is that Seulgi’s girlfriend?”

The question made Irene’s ears perk up. Since when does Seulgi have a girlfriend? Hasn’t Seulgi been single since the day she met her, she hasn’t even expressed interest in someone as far as she knew of. 

“Gomgoliiii!” The newcomer said as she hugged the confused looking bear. With the way her arms were around Seulgi’s neck and the bear’s hands on her waist did make it look more intimate than it was. 

“Soojungie what are you doing here?” Seulgi asked with a smile oblivious to the others around her. 

“Well I thought we could spend some time together since it’s Friday I missed you.” Krystal said with a shy smile. 

“Oh! Let’s go to the usual bbq spot!” Seulgi exclaimed as she pulled her along. 

They rushed past the three older girls not even noticing them or their stares. Irene heard her friends mumble next to her but all she could hear was Seulgi rushing by saying something along the lines of “I missed you so much.” Something didn’t feel right to Irene, it felt off and it was probably going to bother her until she knew what. 

“Irene you okay?” Solar asked touching her shoulder making the shorter girl jump. 

“Y-yeah I’m okay let’s go.” She smiled at her two friends. 

~*~

“SEULGIIII!” Wendy yelled from outside her apartment door. Once

Please log in to read the full chapter