Epilogue~

Purple Roses
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Stop staring at me.”

“Why?”

“Seulgi I’m already nervous enough as it is!”

Standing from the desk chair Seulgi walked over with a soft smile wrapping her arms around the nervous wreck that was her girlfriend. Feeling the girl relax in her arms she pressed feather like kisses along the side and back of her head. 

“Baby there’s nothing to be worried about you’ve done this before.” Seulgi reassured her still placing gentle kisses her and there before Irene turned in her arms to face her. Pulling the younger girl into the softest kiss she sighed hiding away in her neck. 

“Hyunnie it’s literally just dinner at my parents house, you’ve done this before and they love you probably almost as much as I do!” Seulgi grinned at the now blushing girl. Irene won’t deny that Seulgi’s parents weren’t anything but loving and accepting of her. The amount of compliments she received from the pair,Seulgi would get double the teasing in return. She really loved her family and wouldn’t want to do anything that would make them dislike her. 

“Okay but it’s different now!” Irene whined hugging her girlfriend tighter making her wheeze out a puff of air. Kissing the crown of her head she laughed not believing how she was acting. 

“What’s so different about it now?” Seulgi asked as she tried to loosen the suffocating grip the older girl had on her. Irene only whined noticing it and clung on tighter. Mumbling into her neck making Seulgi raise an eyebrow. 

“What?”

“I said it’s different because I’m basically an adult now and it just won’t be your parents this time. Jessica-unnie is going to be there and your brother! I haven’t even met him yet, what if he doesn’t like me!?” Irene’s eyes glistened as she peered up at the monolid woman. Panicking Seulgi laid gentle kisses on her eyelids, her forehead, her cheeks and finally her lips. Hands holding her pale cheeks lovingly she smiled at her with such warmth that Irene couldn’t help but feel better. 

“Baby he’s going to love you because I love you. Also unnie loves you don’t let her scary face intimate you, as much as frowns she smiled as well. If anything I’ll be there to save the day!” Seulgi grinned puffing out her chest imitating some hero. 

“You always save the day Ddeulgi.” Irene giggled as she pulled her down in sweet kiss. 

~*~

Nervous was an understatement for what Irene felt at the point. The closer they got to her parent’s house, the more she panicked. When they arrived at the front gate Irene’s feet rooted themselves to the pavement. 

“I can’t do this! I changed my mind!” She half whispered half yelled at her girlfriend who blinked repeatedly at her before stepping closer to her. 

“Hyunnie it’ll be okay I promise.” With yet another kiss Seulgi managed to move her slightly from her spot but what really made Irene jump away was

Please log in to read the full chapter