Chapter 7: I like you

One Night To Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Jiyeon didn't came back to the office after she and Myungsoo had their lunch on a Italian restaurant. She couldn't protest when he drove her back home, mainly because he refused to listen to any of her arguments. He was very adamant to make her rest today and just go to work tomorrow.

 

To make sure that she will rest for real Myungsoo didn't left her alone until she changed into her cotton short and oversized top then lied down her bed to sleep.

 

At first she was so against with him being dominant, but when she lay her body to the soft bed she realized that he was right. In less than five minutes after she lied down, she was so deep in her sleep.

 

She stirred in her sleep when she felt a soft touch of a warm palm on her cheek. Disoriented, she open her eyes, but got completely awake when she saw the smiling face of Myungsoo.

 

He was seating on the corner of her bed while watching her sleep.

 

"What time is it? How long was I sleeping?" she ask while rubbing her eyes, then looked at the alarm clock sitting on her beside table. "It's already eight in the evening?"

 

"Yup!" he said while smirking. "You're asleep for quite a long while."

 

"Why didn't you wake me up?" She quickly got up from her bed, but he stop her by holding both of her shoulders.

 

"Relax, what's the hurry? Are you hungry? I cooked dinner."

 

"I have to call Minah." Jiyeon was like she didn't heard anything. "We had a plan about looking for baby's stuffs today. She'll be mad at me." While talking she was starting to dial on her cellphone, that immediately stopped when her mind registered what he said. "You cooked dinner?"

 

"Yup. Dak Gomtang (Korean Chicken Soup) and Pan fried mackerel." he boastfully said. "Do you want to eat? Who's Minah?"

 

"My bestfriend. You really cooked?" she asked still in disbelief.

 

"I've been cooking for myself for quite sometime now. I'm not used to have someone cooking for me, except for mother. Don't worry, I didn't put love potion in it." he joked before going towards the door. "You'd better make that phone call, I'll set the table."

 

Still stunned Jiyeon just watched his retreating figure. She still couldn't believe that he prepared dinner for her. It was embarrassing for her to admit, but she got touch by his gesture. This was the first time that someone who is not a member of her family nor a friend took care of her.

 

"Mmm.... Matda!" she commented while slurping the soup of dak gomtang. After talking to Minah on her phone she went to the kitchen.

 

Myungsoo was smiling widely while scooping her some rice and put the bowl onto the table infront of her. He even shredded the fish for her, removing it's bone and watched her when she took her first bite.

 

"Do you know that the Mackerel is my favorite?" she said while munching on the food inside . "Why aren't you eating?" She noticed that he was just watching her while smiling.

 

"I like watching you eat. No shame, no inhibitions." he commented.

 

"Is that a compliment or an insult?" with her left eyebrow up she ask and stopped eating for a moment.

 

"Definitely a compliment," he answered punctually. "You know what, you were also like that when we made love. No inhibitions." he continued while his eyes were teasing her.

 

The spoon that Jiyeon was holding suddenly fell from her hand with what Myungsoo had said. With her cheeks blushing red, she didn't said anything and just continue eating, acting like she wasn't hearing anything she ignored his low chuckle.

 

Until they finished eating she didn't speak again. Sometimes he would ask her questions, but she would just give him monosyllabic answers. Like he didn't notice anything strange, Myungsoo just let her be. It was enough for him to know that she have not forgotten about what happened between them two months ago.

 

When they finished eating she didn't let him to do the dishes. She drove him out of her kitchen and pushed him towards the living room before starting to wash the dirty dishes alone.

 

While her hands are occupied, her mind is also occupied.

 

Thinking about if she really didn't shown any inhibitions that night she gave herself to him.

 

She just did everything he said. Gave him back the mind blowing sensations he made her feel. And frankly speaking, everything she did that night were all what her body wants. She couldn't remember her mind working that time.

 

If it is really called having no inhibitions, then so be it. At least, they both enjoyed the experience. Or rather she enjoyed the experience. She was not sure with Myungsoo's side.

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo was flipping the channels when Jiyeon saw him on the living room. When he noticed her he signaled for her to sit beside him on the couch, but she sat on the single seater sofa. He couldn't do more but to just shrugged his shoulder before continuing to pressing the button in the remote control he was holding.

 

"Do you want to watch anything in particular?" he ask a while later.

 

"It's getting late. Aren't you going home?" Instead of answering she ask too.

 

He didn't said anything. He just continue on what he was do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter