Chapter 3: Positive

One Night To Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon was staring at the plan she was working with for more than fifteen minutes, but still she couldn't continue her work. She was assigned to design a retreat house in yangpyeong-gun and normally she was excited to do designs that involved Mother Nature like this one, but not today.

 

Why? It was just like the other times, that one night of passion she had with Myungsoo kept coming back to her mind.

 

It was a very passionate night, all right.

 

He haven't even pinned the door closed properly Myungsoo started kissing her. All the control he had been trying to hold earlier vanished into thin air. He became the aggressor. Jiyeon was like a puppet that follows him. She didn't know how to match the sensation that he made her feel. The good thing is he was very vocal with the things he wanted her to do, as if she was an obedient student, and he was her teacher.

 

Myungsoo made her realize how sensous she was, and how passionate she could be. Both pleasure each other like they were running out of time. Jiyeon couldn't count how many times they have reached the zenith.

 

But she was certain of one thing. She was right.

 

Regrets are felt when it's just too late.

 

Because her guilt was like a dam that flooded her when finally she wasn't feeling the heat anymore and came back to her senses. She stayed awake while Myungsoo was sleeping soundly beside her while his arms are wrapped around her like vines.

 

What was he going to think about her when he wakes up? That she was an easy lay? That she does one night stand to just anyone?

 

After making sure that he was really asleep she stood up from the bed and walked towards her clothes slowly as she was limping and got dressed extra carefully so as to not disturbed the sleeping man. She didn't even took a shower, afraid that she might wake him up when he hears the cascading water from the bathroom. Using his phone she called for a taxi, she went home alone. She made sure that she didn't left anything in Myungsoo's house since she didn't have any plans to meet him anymore.

 

'Just a simple one night fling.'

 

But now, after two months she still couldn't manage to bring herself to forget.

 

Her period has been delayed for two months already. She's not feeling anything strange in  her body yet, but she was worried. She had a feeling that the passionate night she had with Myungsoo has a result.

 

Sadly, she took a deep sighed, then stood up from her table and stopped acting like she was absorbed within her work. Since she couldn't even bring herself to concentrate anyway. She cleaned her table and kept her things before taking her bag then went out of the office.

 

She would go home and find answer instead of thinking and having suspicion.

 

Jiyeon told the receptionist that she will go home, then left the place in haste.

 

She went straight to the drug store, and though she was shy still she told the pharmacist what she needed.

 

When she reach her unit, she quickly went inside the bathroom with the thing she just bought. Before taking the test she read the instructions written on the box many times, and how to know the result.

 

One line means negative. Two lines, positive.

 

Jiyeon almost didn't breathe while staring at the test kit. The instruction says she should wait for a few minutes, but she couldn't stay put so she just hold it and stared at it. Moments later, one line became visible.

 

 'Am I disappointed that I'm not pregnant.' she ask her reflection through the mirror.

 

She sadly looked at the test kit again, but then she dropped it when she saw it clearly.

 

Two lines.

 

"Oh, my God! I'm pregnant!"

 

Tears prickled her eyes. She felt the sudden rushing blood to her veins and fast beating of her heart. If she didn't manage to grip onto the sink she might have fell when a sudden nausea attacked her. It feels like her world turned upside down from what she find out.

 

She remember what Minah had told her two months ago. She must be ready to face the consequences of her actions.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter