Chapter 10: Realization

One Night To Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's another chap. Like I said yesterday, it was supposed to be up last night but I was so tired and took a nap (which turns into sleep -.- ) I just woke up now, so here it is...

 

This chapter is about Jiyeon's pov.

 

 

__________________________________________

 

It's already dark when Jiyeon woke up. She was lying on Myungsoo's bed, her body was covered by his blanket, and one of her hands is hugging the pillow which he always use. Her clothes are neatly folded on the foot of the bed. But even just the shadow of Kim Myungsoo was nowhere to be seen.

 

Lazily, shut wore the polo which he used and went out of the room. Sadness mixed with relief is what she felt when she was sure that he was really gone.

 

Relief because temporarily she could avoid the confrontation because for sure there will be an discussion that would happen. With what happen between them, surely he won't stop pestering her again til she agreed to marry him. And this time she was not sure if she could refuse him again.

 

Sadness because with the few hours that had passed she was already missing him. She was used to have Myungsoo always beside her, ready to give her everything that she wants and helps her all the way. Before she could even open to speak he could already guess what she wanted to happen, and every time she could see the joy within his eyes everytime he makes her happy.

 

When she felt her stomach rumbling, Jiyeon went to the kitchen and searched for anything that she could eat.

 

'I wish Myungsoo was here.' she told herself. Now she could feel how important he is in her life. She got used to have cooked foods already set on the table for her to eat, and not just foods but mouth watering and delicious foods.

 

The vegetables that never eats before, she could eat them now, thanks to Myungsoo. He was so good at cooking and likes to invent recipes, and she was always the taster.

 

In the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter