Chapter 5: Kiss

One Night To Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you out of your mind?" Jiyeon ask in disbelief.

 

"Quite the contrary, Honey. I'm perfectly sane."

 

"No way. I never even dreamed of getting married, specially to you. Now if you don't mind, you can go out. I've things that to do." she answered with determination then turns her back on him.

 

"And what do you to do with the baby you're carrying? Have it aborted?" Myungsoo went to her angrily and whirled her around to face him. "Are you going to kill my baby, Jiyeon?"

 

"Of course not! It never even crossed my mind!" she quickly denied. "But I won't marry you just because I'm pregnant."

 

"That's where you're wrong. I can't just let my child grow up without a father." he said firmly.

 

"There are other kids out there who grew up with a single parent, and yet they're still happy. So I don't think--"

 

"But not my son!" He almost roared his voice out. "I won't allow him to be a bastard like his father!"

 

"Myungsoo ssi--" That was when Jiyeon got scared from him. His eyes were almost smoldering from anger, and she felt her arm broke with his tight grip.

 

"Listen to me, Park Jiyeon. I know how hard it is to grow up without a father, and I won't let that happen to my baby. I don't care about what you feel or what you want, but you might as well get used to the idea that you and I are getting married. Is that clear?" He even shook her lightly before letting her go.

 

Myungsoo didn't waited for the answer of the now silenced woman. He walk to the door, and threw her a meaningful look and went out of the office with a grim on his face.

 

That when she was like recovered that she covered with her palm. Weakly, she sat down onto the couch and rest her back on it dumbfounded.

 

'Oh, my God! What shall I do?' she ask confusedly into nothingness.

 

She never even thought that this would happen. It's wasn't included in her plans his sudden appearance, most importantly his demand in marriage.

 

She was excited to become a mommy, to care and become responsible for her baby, but not to be his wife.

 

Like she was so exhausted Jiyeon shuts her eyes close and force herself to relax. She knew that it will be bad for her baby if she will be stressed.

 

In that state when Myungsoo who was still having a grim on his face came inside her office again.

 

But his expression quickly change into worry when he saw her pale face. He quickly went to her and kneeled infront of her.

 

"Jiyeon-ah, Sweetheart, are you all right?" he ask Jiyeon who was still had her eyes closed then took a hold of her cold hands.

 

"Why did you come back?" Though she was feeling dizzy she still manage to snapped at him.

 

"I just went out to cool off a bit, but it doesn't mean we're through. Are you really okay?"

 

"Yes," she answered almost whispering. "You can get out again." she was sending him away. She didn't want him to see what was gonna happen next.

 

For the first time she found out that she was pregnant, Jiyeon felt her stomach churning which never did before. And she's not sure if she could still hold it in until he goes.

 

"Don't lie to me." Myungsoo stood up annoyed and guided her standing up. "You're not feeling well. I made an appointment with a doctor."

 

"I said I'm okay--" she couldn't finish what she was about to say. She quickly freed herself from his hold, then ran to the door and towards the bathroom.

 

The employees frown deeply, wondering why she was running. Gossips here and there started, but the surrounding quickly turned silent when they saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter