Chapter 4: We're getting married

One Night To Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here it is. The moment we've all been waiting for... Happy reading!!!

 

___________________________________________

 

For the very first time Jiyeon came at the office late the next day. She was so lazy to get up from her bed. She even wanted to call the office to tell them that she cannot go in today, but she had an scheduled meeting with a client at ten so she forced herself up and took a bath. Before dressing up she looked at her body at the mirror longer, wanting to imagine how she would look like when her stomach grew big.

 

She chose to wear a white blazer and silk blouse tucked in her black slacks and low heeled white sandals. Put a light make up on and wore a necklace paired with her earings that her parents gave her last Christmas.

 

While walking on the way to her office, Jiyeon greered the people she can see along her way. Every one had a puzzled look on their faces with her good mood that was the opposite of her mood the past few days where they couldn't talked to her.

 

They even wonder when instead of a usual cup of coffee she was holding a glass of warm milk.

 

"You know what, baby?" Jiyeon rubbed her still flat stomach with a smile on her face. "I really hate milk. But for you, I'll drink all the milk in the world. That's how much I love you."

 

"And when do you plan to tell me that I'll be a father soon?"

 

Jiyeon felt heart stopped beating when somebody spoke from her back. Her world spin around, heard a deafening roaring sound then everything turns black...

 

"Jiyeon-ah!" Myungsoo quickly had his arms around the unconcious woman. "Dad!"

 

Every one got surprised by a man's scream. A while later Mr. Jung Yunho came rushing in, his face full of anxiety.

 

"What happened?" Mr. Jung ask Myungsoo who was carrying Jiyeon and doesn't know what to do.

 

"She fainted." he answered with a trace of fear in his voice.

 

"Lie her down on the couch." the older man pointed the couch placed on the corner of the office. "Will somebody get a glass of water? The rest of you, get back to work. You're crowding the place." he scolded the employees who were crowding the place. "Jiyeon-ah, what happened." he lightly shook Jiyeon's shoulder who is now starting to gain consciousness.

 

"Myungsoo." she whispered when she saw his worried face.

 

"You scared me, Sweetheart." He help her sit up then handed her a glass of water. "Here, drink this."

 

"Jiyeon-ah, what happen to you? Why did you suddenly fell unconcious?" Mr. Jung ask.

 

"I'm sorry. I got surprised because Myungsoo ssi suddenly talk behind me." she apologize shyly.

 

"I thought you'll be happy when you meet my son, but you fainted instead! You really had it in you, Son." the old man stated.

 

"Son?" That word almost didn't make out of the curious woman's mouth. "He's... your father?" she turns to Myungsoo.

 

"You didn't know?" Mr. Jung ask curiously.

 

"But how...? Didn't you introduce yourself Kim Myungsoo to me? How did you became father and son?" she ask the younger man in confusion.

 

"Because I was his bastard." he answered straightforwardly.

 

"Myungsoo!" Mr. Jung scolded his son. "I got his mom pregnant when I was in college." the older man took the liberty to explain. "I just learned of his existence when his mother d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter