Chapter 12: I love you

One Night To Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Are you ready, my lovely readers?

Okay..

Here's the last chapter... 

Enjoy..

 

 

__________________________________________

 

 


It's already late when Jiyeon arrived at her condo unit in Gangnam the very same day.

 

After talking to her friends, she decided that she should follow their advice for a change and confront Myungsoo.

 

The inside was dark as the lights were all off when she went in. But still she didn't bother to even turn the lights on. She was so tired from the long ride, and all she could think of right now is to rest her back in anything she could laid and rest her body down. Her hips muscles starting to suffer from fatigue because of her pregnancy.

 

Still wearing her flat shoes on she decided to stretch her body first and close her tired eyes for a while.

 

When she open her eyes again, the lampshade beside the couch where she was lying is on, her shoes are off already  and a suit jacket which he might had used in the office was now covering her upper body.

 

A man was sitting silently on the armchair, near her footing and watching her sleep.

 

"Myung..." she whispered in a very low tone and didn't know how to stop the strong urge rushing in to her to walk to him and put her arms around him. She sat up hesitantly and faced him.

 

"You're back," he stated without having a single emotion written on his face.

 

She didn't know what to say. While on her way back to her unit she memorized what she was going to tell him, but everything that was inside her mind flew out the window the moment she saw him again.

 

"You had me worried. Everytime I was calling you here no one was answering. You won't answer your damned cellphone. Even in the office you were not showing up. Do you know how I nervous I am?" Myungsoo's hard voice was raising up. He didn't get contended with just that so he stood up and went to her front so she was force to look up at him.

 

"I'm sorry..." Her apology almost didn't get out from . Her lips are trembling while trying to stop the tears from falling down, while on the other hand his suit jacket is about to get ripped by her tight grip into pieces.

 

"I even panicked when I came back here and I found out that you were gone! No one knows where you went, who are you with, if you were just fine! That was a very irresponsible thing you did," he continued.

 

"I'm sorry..."

 

"What if you got hurt while you were on the road? You didn't even have any means to contact anbody in case of emergency because you left your damn phone in here!"

 

"I'm sorry..."

 

"And what do you want to prove by doing that? That you don't want to be with me anymore? You want to get rid of me? I'm sorry, Honey, but I won't allow it. I've waited too long for you to come to your senses, but you are just so thick headed."

 

"I love you," she cut his long speech of complaints.

 

"After what happened that day, I can't just let it go so we have to get married. We will get married with or without your permission and that's that. I don't care if--" he suddenly stopped when finally his mind registered what she just said. "What did you just say?"

 

"I love you, Kim Myungsoo." Her eyes are sparkling when she met his questioning gaze.

 

Myungsoo suddenly pulled Jiyeon towards his hard frame and put his arms around her, embracing her tightly. He claimed her lips and kissed her like there was no tomorrow. All the feelings he was holding back poured in that kiss, until he felt Jiyeon gripping his hair and that she was kissing him back.

 

When finally their kiss ended he still didn't let go of her. He sat down the armchair again, this time with Jiyeon sitting on his lap facing sideways, her back on his chest and her head shoulder. Their lips met once again, their hands roamed around each other's body eagerly like they haven't met in such a long time.

 

"Tell me again that you love me,"  he command wanting her to say those words again when their heated feelings slightly subsided.

 

"I love you." she smilingly followed his command.

 

"Don't ever leave me again, please. I don't want to go through hell again, Sweetheart." he honestly confessed to her.

 

"I'm sorry if I made you worried." she answered in a sincere voice.

 

"I admit, I was so mad when I realize that you went gone without telling me, but my concern for you was greater. Even Dad was worried for you, you know."

 

"If you were that concerned, why didn't you find me?" While talking her fingers were tracing circles in his broad chest.

 

Myungsoo took a hold of her hand and plant a kiss on the back of her palm before putting it back on his chest.

 

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter