Don't Dance Like That!

Heights and Sunsets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This one shot and the other two are obviously connected.

I'm kinda sticking to one shots now. And I'm trying to expose myself to other ships in BP but my heart belong to these two.

Please enjoy.

 

Dancing. One of the many ways to express oneself.

And that is Lisa’s reason why she’s dancing. Aside from the fact that she really is good at dancing.

 

Thursday is like any other typical day. Nothing special. Just a lot of boring subjects and people. Jennie, on the other hand, is bored to death. Classes are boring without Lisa around playing with her pen like a goofball. Today is just so bland without the tall girl. She glances at the empty seat beside her and frowns as she looks up the clock.

Two more hours, Jennie thought.

 

As soon as the song stopped, Lisa walked over to where her sports bag is and took the bottle of water from it. She searched for her phone in the side pockets of her bag and when she found it, she quickly checked the messages.

 

She had been practicing the choreography of Beyonce’s song which took almost half of her day to perfect. This is the reason why she and her girlfriend couldn’t talk much and see each other for the past few days. She saw three messages from Jennie and opened it quickly like it was a gift she had been waiting to unwrap. She even skipped her mom’s message just to read Jennie’s first.

What a lovesick human being.

 

Jendeukie 💖💖

I’m about to go to my last. How’s practice? Drink lots of water! xoxo

2:30PM

Jendeukie 💖💖

Class is boring ughh what time will u be done practicing? Xoxo

3:00PM

Jendeukie 💖💖

Class will be done in a few, don’t go anywhere if you’re done already. I’ll meet you there xoxo see u

4:00PM

 

Lisa checks the time on her phone. 4:30PM it says. Jennie’s class just ended and Lisa finished her dance practice just in time. She immediately dialed Jennie’s number and in just a single ring, the latter answered.

“Hi babe!” The latter greeted, sounding a little too obvious that she’s excited. “Are you done practicing?”

Lisa could contain her amusement and let out a slight chuckle, “Yup, I just finished literally like two seconds ago.”

Lisa could hear the chattering of the other students. She even heard someone call Jennie asking her to hang out with them, but Jennie politely declined saying that she was meeting her girlfriend. This one of the reasons why she loves Jennie even more. The way Jennie makes sure that she’s one of her priorities.

Both of them always make sure that they are each other’s priority, especially if they have the time.

“What are you smiling about?” A voice says, taking Lisa out of her daydreaming.

She sees her amazingly gorgeous girlfriend standing by the door, with books on her hand and her bag hanging on her left shoulder. Jennie walks towards Lisa’s direction and when she was almost near, the tall girl took a step back, which made Jennie frown.

Seeing the frown, Lisa came to defend her reaction, “I stink,” she says, raising both her hands as if Jennie was a police.

“Really?” Jennie asks sarcastically, “I don’t care, let me give you a kiss.” Jennie continued and Lisa couldn’t protest any longer.

Jennie gives her a soft lasting kiss on the cheek which made her heart flutter.

“Now pack up and let’s eat,” Jennie lightly taps Lisa on the cheek. She watched Lisa leave for the washroom with all her belongings leaving only her phone beside Jennie.

Jennie grabs the phone and checks on her girlfriend’s photos, which’s by the way, filled with their pictures together.

After some minutes, Lisa walks out wearing ripped jeans and a loose blue shirt that made Jennie swoon.

“I’ll be performing on Monday at the opening of the school’s foundation. Are you gonna watch me?” Lisa says, holding Jennie’s hand as they walk out of the building.

“Of course, can’t miss out on you dancing,” Jennie smiles lovingly at her as they get in the bus.

The two spent the rest of the day pigging out on their favorite barbecue house. It was their kind of date, eating out or staying home to cuddle. Nothing fancy. Just two people enjoying their time together.

 

Monday

 

Every student, freshman or senior or even and outsider, gathered around the school’s field. The stage was already set and the music was blaring through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter