Drabble - 9

Baek Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for such a late update, I am super busy with exams at the moment. This is :( 

 

 

 

 

 

Word Count: 748

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun woke up to the sound of sizzling coming from the other room. 

 

"Mhhhmm, Daddy?" The little rolled over to where his Daddy usually was but wasn't greeted by the other's warmth. 

 

Baekhyun pouted. 

 

 

Where was his Daddy?

 

 

The little pushed the sheets off himself and swung his delicate legs over the edge of the bed, jumping the rest of the distance onto the ground. 

 

 

He quickly found one of his Daddy's white dress shirts and buttoned it on himself, loving the way his Daddy's shirt went to mid-thigh and fell past his hands. 

 

 

He breathed in his Daddy's comforting scent and a pretty smile graced his face. His Daddy smelled so good. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


-

 

 

 

 

 

 


Soft footsteps grew louder as the little approached the kitchen. The younger caught sight of his Daddy when he turned the corner. His Daddy was standing there, shirtless, and only a pair of casual track pants on his legs. From this angle, the little had the best view of his lover. All toned muscles and slightly tanned skin, tightening at every movement the other made while cooking. 

 

 

It was so cute that Chanyeol always insisted to cook for his lover on the weekends. 

 

 

Baekhyun skipped over and hugged his Daddy from behind, soft cheek leaning on the taller's back and his delicate hands tracing over the other's muscles. 

 

 

Chanyeol jolted slightly before calming at the small, butterfly kisses that were being placed on his skin. He quickly spun around and lifted his lover's head, placing a few gentle kisses on the other's soft lips. 

 

 

When they parted, Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter