Drabble - 14 Part 1

Baek Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope you like it! xx

This was a request from _chanchan: Waaaahhh too much feels from your latest update, I love!!! Can I request something? Maybe where Baekhyun gets lost at the mall or something and he starts crying? Haha :).Thank you for the awesome request, I had lots of fun writing it and I hope you like it, (this is part 1)

 

 

Word Count: 1400

 

 

 

Chanyeol woke to a precious sight. His beautiful little princess sleeping, face smooshed against his chest. He smiled in adoration and reluctantly shook his little Angel awake, he felt like doing something today, "Baby," He whispered, "Baby."

 

 

"Hmm~" Baekhyun whimpered cutely and brought his hands up to rub at his eyes, yawning softly. He blinked slightly in confusion before catching sight of his Daddy who he was lying on. "Yes, Daddy?"

 

 

Chanyeol smiled and caressed his Baby's thighs, "Do you want to go shopping today sweetie?" Chanyeol pecked the other's lips and smiled as he saw his Little's eyes light up with excitement. "YES, ~~~~~ CAN WE GO NOW, DADDY."

 

 

Chanyeol chuckled at his Little's eagerness and pecked him to silence him. "Hold your roll princess, we need to eat breakfast first."

 

 

Baekhyun pouted but nodded, "Can you carry me Daddy?~~ Pleaseeeeeee." He stretched out his arms and made grabby hands for his Daddy. 

 

 

Chanyeol chuckled and walked forward, picking his Baby up by his thighs and making sure the Little's arms were secured around his neck before walking out of the room and making their way to the kitchen. 

 

 

He placed his Baby down on their big kitchen bench and got to work making a fruit salad for their breakfast. 

 

 

Baekhyun just sat and admired his tall Daddy, god, his Daddy was so hot, the Little was practically drooling. He raked his eyes over his Daddy's back and admired the tight muscles. The smaller was too busy fangirling over his Daddy that he didn't even realize when his Daddy had turned around and caught him staring.

 

 

Chanyeol chuckled and walked closer, wrapping his hands around Baekhyun's tiny waist. He nuzzled his face into the other's neck and inhaled his Angel's sweet scent.

 

 

 

"Were you just staring sweetie, hm?" He asked and placed pecks on the other's smooth skin. 

 

 

Baekhyun snapped out of his trance and blushed, trying to hide his face so his Daddy wouldn't see how embarrassed he was. 

 

 

"N-No I wasn't, Daddy! You're just seeing t-things." The Little laughed nervously and tried once again to hide his still pink cheeks. 

 

 

Chanyeol smiled and shook his head, laughing slightly. "Okay, okay, whatever you say, Princess."

 

 

He pecked the top of the other's head, "Let's eat, Baby."

 

 

The little beauty finally showed his face and lifted his arms to be carried again. Chanyeol smiled and picked his Baby up, taking him to the table. 

 

 

He left to get breakfast and when he came back he was greeted with a pouting Bunny. He brought his hand up to caress his Angel's soft cheek, "What's wrong, Princess?"

 

 

Baekhyun looked up at his Daddy with puppy eyes, "Can you feed me, Daddy?"

 

 

Chanyeol smiled and sat down next to his little, pulling the other onto his lap and securing the other in his hold. He picked up a fork and picked up a piece of strawberry on it and held it in front of his Baby's mouth. 

 

 

"Say ahhhhh." The little giggled and opened his pretty mouth, welcoming the sweet piece of fruit with a smile. 

 

 

"It's so yummy Daddy! More, more, more~~"

 

 

The Little opened his m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter