Drabble - 3

Baek Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's another drabble for you!! xx

 

 

Word count: 1088

 

 

 

Chanyeol watched his adorable little from behind. The other was on his tip, tip, tippy-toes, desperately reaching for the chocolate that the taller strategically placed. It was a comedic sight. 

 

 

The little really had no chance, he was at least a whole foot off even being close. 

 

 

God, Chanyeol really did love how small his Baby was, how the other would perfectly fit into his arms and how he could protect the other easily. Like a match made in heaven.

 

 

A cute whine brought him back to reality. 

 

 

"Daddy~~~~" Baekhyun whined, spinning around, making grabby arms for his Daddy to come closer. 

 

 

Chanyeol chuckled at the smaller's antics and slowly approached the other, placing his large hands on his lover's waist, squeezing the silky soft skin. 

 

 

"Yes my sweetheart, what do you want?" Chanyeol placed a peck on the other's cute button nose, smiling as he watched a pink blush spread over the little's cheeks.

 

 

"D-Daddy I want chocolate~~~~" Baekhyun whined, adjusting his pretty hands so they were splayed across his Daddy's muscular chest. 

 

 

"Hm... Sweetie, I'm not sure about that, you had some ice cream earlier didn't you? I don't want you to get tummy ouchies, okay? I don't want my Baby to be in pain." Chanyeol leaned in to kiss Baekhyun's nose again but Baekhyun just frowned at Chanyeol's reply. 

 

 

He really wanted chocolate. 

 

 

"But Daddy when I've had sugar in the past my tummy has never had ouchies, why are you saying that now?" Baekhyun questioned, trying to figure out why his Daddy doesn't want him to eat chocolate.

 

 

"But Baby it's not good for you okay, now I don't want to argue about it anymore, I've said no and that's final." 

 

 

Baekhyun flinches at the tone his Daddy uses, it's his 'I'm serious you better listen to me' voice, but Baekhyun wanted chocolate. 

 

 

So putting on the cutest pout he had and the biggest puppy dog eyes he could muster, he looked up at his Daddy, attempting once more to obtain the sweet milky treat. 

 

 

But Chanyeol wasn't having it. 

 

 

"Baby. No."

 

 

Baekhyun's pout sunk. "But-"

 

 

"I don't like your attitude sweetie, cut it out or I will punish you."

 

 

"But Daddy I don't understand why I can't have chocolate! You've never said no to me before." Baekhyun whines again. 

 

 

Chanyeol was starting to get fed up with his Baby's attitude. 

 

 

"Baby I'm not going to say this one more time, if you stop talking about the damn chocolate,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter