Drabble - 13

Baek Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back with another update xoxo

 

 

Word Count: 779

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun sat at his big vanity in their room, applying his makeup.

 

 

Chanyeol glanced over from where he was reading a book on their bed and smiled at the sight of his pretty lover who was dolling himself up for their dinner date.

 

 

The elder got off of their bed and made his way over to sit next to his Baby, admiring his lover in the mirror.  He placed his hand on the smaller's plump thigh, kneading it slightly.

 

 

"God, Baby, you look so damn beautiful, so pretty, how can you be mine?" Chanyeol asked, rubbing his thumb in small circles.

 

 

The little giggled, a light pink blush tint gracing his cheeks, "Silly Daddy, you know that if anyone is lucky here then it is me~" 

 

 

Chanyeol chuckled and leaned in to kiss his Baby's cheek but didn't even make it halfway before his little squealed and dodged his approaching kiss. 

 

 

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance. "Baby, why don't you want me to kiss you?"

 

 

Baekhyun sheepishly smiled, "Sorry Daddy, I just didn't want you to ruin my foundation~" The smaller pouted. 

 

 

Chanyeol melted at his Baby's pout and pulled the other in by his tiny waist, making the other sit on his lap and kissing him fully on the lips. Baekhyun softly moaned into the kiss and tightened his arms around his Daddy's neck. 

 

 

Chanyeol pulled back and admired his Baby's beautiful face. He caressed the smaller's cheek softly. "I love you so much, Baby."

 

 

Baekhyun smiled and pecked his Daddy's jaw, "I love you too~"

 

 

Chanyeol helped the other off of his lap and patted his behind lightly. "Come on Sweetie, let's go to dinner now, hm?"

 

 

"Oh my god! LET'S GO!" Baekhyun jumped up and down and ran to the car, squealing along the way. Chanyeol just shook his head and chuckled to himself, his Baby really was too cute.

 

 

 

 

 


-

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter