Drabble - 4

Baek Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last day of the holidays so I thought I'd get a few drabbles written xx Hope you enjoy

This was a request from MissFujoshi, here is their comment: so cuuute!!! I can't-
can u make a story of sick baby and very busy daddy? I'll appreciate it if u make one (*⌒∇⌒*) 

I hope this was slightly what you were hoping for and thank you for the amazing request!!

Word count: 2002

 

 

 

Being a CEO wasn't easy. 

 

 

For Chanyeol the workload was massive, he barely had free time and more often than not one of his workers would screw something up. But he loved his job nonetheless. 

 

 

He had started from the bottom and after working his way to the top and achieving his dream, he really felt like he had an amazing life. 

 

 

A stable income, a job that kept him busy, and of course, his beautiful Baby who waited at home for him every night. Sure he liked his job position but nothing was really as important or as special as his little. 

 

 

But of course, he would get overwhelmed with work sometimes. He would focus all of his attention on the task at hand, and sadly, he would ignore his Baby. 

 

 

He knew how much his little didn't like it but chose to say nothing. But it had to be done so he would try and lock away his feelings briefly to finish it, and when all of the work had blown over, he would return to his Baby. 

 

 

He would burst through their door and hunt the other down, grab onto the little's waist and spin him around, kissing the other's milky neck while he drowned happily in his lover's beautiful laugh. 

 

 

They would make love, Chanyeol would dig his head into his lover's neck and apologize into his skin. Apologize for ignoring him, apologize for letting work take over and double apologize for not loving his little right. 

 

 

But the other would cup his face with his pretty hands and kiss the life out of his Daddy, whispering words of forgiveness, whispering words that made the both of them smile and feel happy because, they were just fine.

 

 

But for the little, even though he put on a front, it made him sad to be left alone, to be ignored like he didn't exist. He did always know his Daddy loved him though and he decided it was something he would just have to deal with. 

 

 

'Just get over it, okay? It will be fine in a few days'

 

 

 

 

 


-

 

 

 

 

 

"Bye my sweet, I love you, hm? So much. -Oh, how about you try out those new coloring books I got you, I know you'll love them." Chanyeol placed a peck on his Baby's forehead, smiling down at the other and his soft locks. 

 

 

Chanyeol glanced at the watch on his wrist, a gift that his lover and given him.

 

 

"Daddy can I come with you to-" 

 

 

Chanyeol quickly pecked his Baby again, "Sorry Baby I have to go, you can ask me later right?"

 

 

Baekhyun felt a sharp pain shoot through his heart, it was that time again when his Daddy would get too into his work and shut the other out. He wasn't sure if the older really did know how bad it made him feel, but he didn't want to worry his Daddy so he swallowed his thoughts and tried to look even slightly happy. 

 

 

"Um, I-I guess so-"

 

 

"Okay bye Baby, see you when I'm home."

 

 

Chanyeol grabbed his briefcase and adjusted his coat, quickly vanishing out of the door, already halfway to one of his many cars, not noticing his little lover who had crouched down into a ball and started sobbing. 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun sniffled, bringing their big duvet up to his neck and reaching for another tissue to blow his nose. 

 

 

He had gotten sick. 

 

 

He had gotten sick because yesterday he waited for too long in the cold outside for his Daddy that texted him a few hours later saying that, 'I won't be able to make it home tonight.'

 

 

His heart had nearly broken when he read that. No 'my angel', no 'sweetheart', hell, not even a simple 'baby'.

 

 

Yes, this had happened before, but not to this extent, it had nearly been a week and a half now, nearly double the time of every other incident. And his Daddy never, never forgot to call him even 'baby'. 

 

 

Things were different, they were worse, so Baekhyun did what he always did when he just couldn't cope. He curled up into a little ball, in the middle of winter while it was snowing and cried, calling out his lover's name, hoping just hoping that maybe it would work to bring him home.

 

 

It didn't.

 

 

Once the maids finally noticed him outside in the snow, they quickly got him inside and gave him a warm bath but they had been too late. Baekhyun had gotten sick. 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

The little picked up his phone, staring at his Daddy's contact photo, eyes glancing between the handsome picture and the big 'CALL' button. Did he really w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter