Drabble - 1

Baek Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Word Count: 1012

 

 

A few crystal tears fall down Baekhyun's face. He was sitting in the dark again, an occurrence that has in his opinion been happening too much. 

 

 

Baekhyun would never think of telling Chanyeol this, but his little heart found it harder and harder to cope being alone so often, the little found it frustrating but mainly lonely at times.

 

He snuggles further into his Daddy's white dress shirt that he always wears. Baekhyun had begged his Daddy to let him wear it when the older became really popular in the news for taking over Park Corporations and becoming the new, handsome CEO. The CEO that no one would stop talking about. He felt sad at his Daddy's new found fans and wanted to keep a little bit of his Daddy's CEO side to himself and by wearing his work shirts, Baekhyun thinks he had accomplished that. 

 

 

"Hyunnie are you okay, dear?"

 

 

Baekhyun flinches at the voice but quickly sends a pretty smile to one of their many maids, they usually weren't at the house, but whenever Chanyeol went away the taller would request them. "Y-Yes, I'm fine A-Auntie, please just leave me alone for n-now." His kind maid nods in understanding but gives him a cup of tea before leaving. 

 

 

"Okay dear, but please call out if you need anything." She slowly walks out and Baekhyun waits for her to leave before the tears start streaming out. 

 

 

He clenches the sleeves of his Daddy's shirt and loudly wails by himself, the loud cries echoing throughout the penthouse, making all the maids and workers frown at the sound of their cute 'dear' crying. 

 

 

"DADDY PLEASE COME HOME."

 

 

Baekhyun cries even louder as he calls out for his Daddy that he knows can't hear him as he was away on a business trip and wouldn't be home for another two months. He had only left 2 weeks ago too.

 

 

"Daddy please, I-I feel so lonely without you here." 

 

 

Baekhyun's cries slowly quieten until they no longer are heard. 

 

 

The maids check on him and their hearts break at the sight of a sleeping Baekhyun, curled up into himself while still slightly sobbing. 

 

 

He had cried himself to sleep. Again. 

 

 


-

 

 


Chanyeol glances at his ringing phone and curses under his breath. He was swamped with work right now so why the was anyone calling him, couldn't they just leave him alone for one god damn second?

 

 

He angrily pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter