Drabble - 7

Baek Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you guys enjoy! I got a lot of requests to write this drabble so I hope it's okay. Though lots requested this, the original comment was from WoodlandSparrow, here is part of their comment: Can you write about Baek being in a playdate with another little, and the daddys watching over the two playing or something and talking daddy stuff? Any other ship will be fine x.

I didn't include much of the daddy's talking but I will definitely make another one in the future so if you aren't a fan of this drabble, please wait for a future one <3

Thank you for the amazing request, I hope you like it!!!

 

Word Count: 1663

 

 

 

 

"DADDY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Baekhyun jumped on his Daddy who was sleeping peacefully on the bed, successfully waking up the older.

 

 

Chanyeol groaned, bringing an arm to rest on Baekhyun's small waist out of instinct. "Baby, why are you up? It's the weekend Sweetie, you know Daddy needs his sleep."

 

 

Baekhyun gasped, slapping his Daddy's muscular chest, "Daddy how could you forget?" Baekhyun pouted, getting off his lover and trying to pull him up. 

 

 

Chanyeol's face contorted into one of confusion, what could he have forgotten?

 

 

Oh no

 

 

Was it their anniversary. 

 

 

No..... that was in a few months.

 

 

Then what could it be?

 

 

Chanyeol pecked his Baby's pouted lips and gripped the smaller's waist tightly. "Baby, I don't know what you're talking about."

 

 

Baekhyun pouted even more, how could his Daddy forget?

 

 

"Daddy, remember Lulu and his Daddy are coming over for a playdate at 10?"

 

 

Chanyeol's face paled, how could he forget. 

 

 

He chuckled nervously, "Umm, Baby what's the time?"

 

 

Baekhyun wrapped his arms around his Daddy's neck and chirped an answer happily, he was glad that his Daddy finally remembered. "Daddy, it's 9.45!"

 


""

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Ding Dong~

 

Chanyeol cursed under his breath when the doorbell to their penthouse rung, so many of Baekhyun's toys were still scattered all over the place. 

 

 

He sighed deeply, they would've made a mess anyway. 

 

 

"Baby come on! Luhan and his Daddy are here!"

 

 

Little footsteps rang throughout the whole apartment. Chanyeol smiled at the sight of his Baby running to him in his cute bunny outfit.

 

 

The smaller had on a large fluffy white sweater with tiny little shorts that put his plush thighs on display. And not to mention the cute fluffy bunny ears on his head, it was his favorite headband.

 

 

He instantly wrapped an arm around his Baby's waist when he got to his side. 

 

 

Chanyeol placed a small kiss on his Baby's soft locks, "You ready to go Baby?

 

 

Baekhyun nodded rapidly, making his Daddy coo at his cuteness. 

 

 

"Okay, let's go." Chanyeol took one of Baekhyun's pretty hands and led them to the door. 

 

 

"Baby, how about you do the honors and open the door for our guests?" Chanyeol asked, gently scooching his Baby closer to the door. 

 

 

A look of fear took its way over the little's face. What if Lulu's daddy didn't like him?

 

 

He shook his head in denial and ran so he was hiding behind his Daddy. 

 

 

Chanyeol tried to help his Baby but the other just wouldn't budge. 

 

 

"Baby, you wanted them to come didn't you?"

 

 

Baekhyun nodded but tears started to form in his eyes, Chanyeol sighed and proceeded to open the door himself, it's fine if his Baby had little 'shy fits' sometimes. 

 

 

The door opened to reveal another cute boy with a taller guy, presumably his Daddy, behind him. 

 

 

The little beamed at Chanyeol, eyes desperately searching for his best friend but the smile fell from his face when he couldn't see his cute friend. 

 

 

He turned around and tugged on the hem of his Daddy's shirt. The taller slightly crouched down and put his head so he could hear the small whisper. 

 

 

"Daddy, where's Baekkie?"

 

 

The taller man pecked Luhan's cheek and stood up straight again, holding his hand out to Chanyeol, he introduced himself and his Baby. 

 

 

"Hello, I'm Oh Sehun and this is my cute Baby Luhan."

 

 

Chanyeol smiled widely at the two and too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter