Drabble - 6

Baek Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you enjoy xx

This was a request from pcybbh_6104, here is their comment: Hi authornim, this is so fluffy and so cute. Could u write a drabble of baek still attending sch and yeol get jealous bc he saw baek with another guy (his fren) when he went to fetch him at sch? Tq hahaha

It might not be exactly what you were hoping for but I hope it's okay.

Word count: 2880

 

 

 

"Daddy, can I go to real school?"

 

 

Chanyeol looked up at his little that had crawled onto his lap. 

 

 

"Baby, we talked about this already, I don't think it's right for you."

 

 

Baekhyun pouted, "But Daddy I'm sick of just getting tutored by that old guy at home, I really wanna go to real school~~~ Please Daddy." 

 

 

Baekhyun looked up at his Daddy, big puppy dog eyes trying to work their magic. 

 

 

Chanyeol's hands came up onto Baekhyun's hips, rubbing them affectionately. "Sweetie, I- ah.... are you sure about this, do you really want this?"

 

 

Baekhyun nodded eagerly, wrapping his delicate arms around his Daddy's neck, "Yes Daddy, I really really really want to." Baekhyun paused for a second, trying to decipher the look on his lover's face, "Will you let me, Daddy?"

 

 

Chanyeol sighed, nodding his head reluctantly, the grip on his Baby subconsciously getting tighter. "Okay, if it's what you really want, I guess you can g-"

 

 

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU, DADDY~" Baekhyun squealed, hugging tightly onto his Daddy, legs wrapping around the other's middle like a cute koala. 

 

 

Chanyeol chuckled at his Baby's cuteness. "I hope you don't regret it though, Angel." Chanyeol paused for a second, quickly kissing away the pout that formed when he said that. "Don't worry Sweetie, now how about we go look at schools now, hm? We need to find a good one, only the best for my Baby"

 

 

Baekhyun blushed but nodded eagerly. Taking his Daddy's handsome face in his tiny hands, he placed a peck on the older's lips. 

 

 

"Okay let's go now Daddy~!" Baekhyun practically screamed, jumping off his Daddy's lap and grabbing the taller's big hand, pulling the other into their room where Baekhyun asked each and every one of his toys what school he should go to. 

 

 

 

 


-

 

 

 

 


"Baby, I'm not too sure about that," Chanyeol eyed the little up and down, "It shows too much skin, no one should be able to see that but me."

 

 

Baekhyun giggled at his Daddy. "But Daddy~ It's really cute, I want to look pretty for my first day of school."

 

 

Chanyeol sighed, placing his hands on his Baby's tiny waist, and leaning down to nuzzle their noses together. 

 

 

"It's just that I don't want anyone to steal you, you're mine, and no one else's, I mean have you seen what you're wearing?"

 

 

Baekhyun looked down at was he was wearing, he didn't think there was anything wrong with it.

 

 

The little was wearing ripped light blue jeans, the supple white flesh of his thighs visible through the rips. He had on a loose long sleeve white shirt that left nothing to the imagination. The sleeves fell way past his hands, making him look even tinier and the collar hung low, showing off his sharp collarbones and slender neck. To top it all off, he was wearing a plain black choker that his Daddy gave him last week, and not to mention his bangs were messy and so damn y. 

 

 

Chanyeol wanted to eat him.

 

 

"Daddy, I look pretty and I like it! And don't worry, I won't let anyone else steal me, I love only you." The little stood on his tippy toes and brought his Daddy into a deep kiss. 

 

 

Chanyeol kissed back, gripping tighter on his little and drew back, placing a kiss in the other's hair, hugging the smaller close to his chest. "Okay, Sweetie, if you like it, I guess you can wear it."

 

 

Baekhyun hugged his Daddy tightly, "I love you, Daddy"

 

 

"I love you, too, my Angel."

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol carefully parked his car outside the school and got out of the vehicle. Adjusting his suit, he walked round to the other side and opened the door for his Baby, resting his hands on the other's hips when the smaller finally stood up. 

 

 

Baekhyun lifted his hands to adjust his Daddy's tie and placed a small kiss on his Daddy's chest through the thin dress shirt, trying to ease the concern he could tell his lover had. The look on his handsome face gave it away.

 

 

"Don't worry Daddy, it's just school, I'll be fine~" Baekhyun beamed up towards the taller, cute crescent eye-smile working its magic and already making Chanyeol feel more at ease.

 

 

Chanyeol sighed.

 

 

The smaller was right, it was just school, nothing would go wrong. 

 

 

Chanyeol leaned down to kiss the younger, hands slipping down to the smaller's cute , slightly groping at the plush flesh. 

 

 

Baekhyun squealed and wriggled around in his Daddy's embrace, "Daddy! Don't do that in public, it's embarrassing."

 

 

Chanyeol chuckled, pecking his Baby's forehead, "I just want them all to know that you're mine."

 

 

Baekhyun leaned up so their foreheads were touching, gazes deep in each other. "Silly~ I'm yours forever and ever." Baekhyun smiled again but pushed the other off before they kissed deeply once more. 

 

 

"I've got to go now Daddy, I love you."

 

 

Chanyeol pecked his Baby one more time, unwillingly loosening his grip on the smaller. "Okay, Sweetie, have fun at school. I love you too"

 

 

Baekhyun giggled. "Okay bye, Daddy! I'll miss you." The smaller started skipping off, turning around when he was outside the office for the school and waved cutely towards his Daddy, beaming one last bright smile.

 

 

Chanyeol just chuckled at his adorable lover and went back to his side of the car, climbing into his seat and driving off to work. Hopefully, his Baby would be okay. 

 

 

 

 


-

 

 

 

 


It was safe to say that Baekhyun hated school. 

 

 

Yes, the teachers were nice, and yes, he did become friends with a really pretty boy named Luhan but that was where the fun ended. 

 

 

He couldn't keep up with the lessons. His old guy tutor from home was always super patient and always made sure Baekhyun understood but in real life school, they just brisked through lessons and the little could barely comprehend any of it. 

 

 

But the worst part was how all the boys wouldn't stop looking at him like he was a piece of meat. 

 

 

When he would be walking to his next class they would cat-call him and his . Hearing the words 'hey pretty boy, that looks like it needs a good ' happened far too many times. 

 

 

Luhan had the same problem, so if they were together it was double as bad, double the crowd, double the slaps and double the teasing. 

 

 

It was hell. 

 

 

But Baekhyun didn't want to tell his Daddy because he had begged the older in the first place to be able to go to real school so if he backed out now, he knew his Daddy wouldn't be too happy with him. 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 


(A few weeks later)

 


Baekhyun stood in line for the cafeteria, holding his plastic tray close to his chest, hoping to just get it over and done with so he and Luhan could go eat together. 

 

 

Baekhyun nudged th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter