Drabble - 12

Baek Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, I'm back with an update!!! Sorry, it took so long, please don't be mad!! <3

 

 

Word Count: 739

 

 

 

Chanyeol quickly opened his briefcase and poured all of it onto the floor, hands desperately sorting through the mess. , out of all days why did he have to lose it now?

 

 

"Daddy. Where. Is. My. y?" Baekhyun asked angrily, tone sending chills down his lover's spine, the smaller could be really scary sometimes, damn.

 

 

Chanyeol laughed nervously, still sorting through the pile of things on the floor, "Uh, it's probably around here somewhere, just give me one second to find it...."

 

 

"DADDY, I HATE YOU!"

 

 

A little Baekhyun screamed out, running into their shared bedroom and locking the door. He jumped on the bed pulled the covers over his head, gathering all the plushies he could possibly hold and cried into their soft exterior.

 

 

Chanyeol ran after his little and knocked on the door, "Baby?"

 

 

Baekhyun sniffled, "Go away."

 

 

Chanyeol frowned, "Look I'm sorry Baby, it must've just fell out of my briefcase sometime when I was opening it, I promise I'll buy you a new one."

 

 

Baekhyun sobbed loudly, "NO DADDY, I DON"T WANT ANOTHER ONE, I WANT MY Y." Baekhyun leaped out of the bed and unlocked the door. He rushed past his confused Daddy and bolted out the door, little legs taking him as far away as possible, he couldn't stand being even close to his Daddy anymore. 

 

 

Chanyeol called out after his lover and cursed under his breath, angrily walking through the kitchen on the way to the front door that had been left wide open. 

 

 

"!" Chanyeol kicked the fridge in anger, why did he have to lose his Baby's y.

 

 

A quiet clunk to the floor brought him out of his thoughts. He glanced down and saw it. His Baby's y. Lying on the floor. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter