WONSHUA 1

SEVENTEEN Drabble Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua woke up with a start, the cold air couldn't bother him at all. He was just happy, today was the day. He was going to finally confess to Wonwoo, his long time crush, also best friend. Today was the perfect day and he would make everything right for Wonwoo. He had planned everything and just last night Wonwoo called to meet him today. 

Joshua skipped to the bathroom while humming, even the cloudy sky seemed so perfect. His perfume just smelled better today, his hair was styled perfectly. He smiled giddily looking at his wallpaper, it was the picture of Wonwoo making silly face. He checked his watch and went to the bakery to pick his cake up.

The cake was perfect. The flowers were perfect. The cafe was perfect with only two other people there. He waited nervously while sipping the warm chocolate. The drink tasted perfect too.  He hummed along to the song playing. Then he saw Wonwoo's approaching figure. He looked perfect, as always. He looked down at the cake and flowers under the table. He stood up to wave at Wonwoo and that smile, ahhhh just how Joshua liked it. 

"Hyung. "

"Wonu-yaa. Here. I ordered you a cup of warm chocolate already. "

"Thank you."

Wonwoo sat down across from him and sipped at the drink. Joshua smiled at him. Everything was perfect, until it wasn't. 

"Hyung, guess who finally got himself a boyfriend. "

Joshua stared at Wonwoo's blushing cheeks, the perfect pink that he always adored, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter