WONHAN 1

SEVENTEEN Drabble Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So you're falling for Jeonghan hyung."

"Yeah. I mean, who wouldn't?"

"You. I honestly think you're not capable of loving someone." Wonwoo glared at Soonyoung. They were watching Jeonghan and his fans. Jeonghan, who could get people falling for him by simply breathing was really out of Wonwoo's league, or so Wonwoo thought.

Wonwoo watched him walked by every day. Jeonghan came to the convenient store that he worked at too sometimes. Wonwoo loved watching him. When Jeonghan sat outside of the convenient store, he looked different, he didn’t smile, he didn’t have people surrounding him, he looked calm and pleasant tho. Wonwoo didn’t realize how long he had been staring until his boss came. He got angry again, he smelled like alcohol and most likely drunk. He accused Wonwoo of stealing his money. He started yelling and tried to hit Wonwoo, but before he could do so, Jeonghan was in front of him with his angelic smile. Wonwoo was dumbfounded.

“What’s the problem, ahjusshi?”

“He stole my money. Yah! Brat, give it back.”

Wonwoo was too busy staring at Jeonghan who was holding his wrist and backed Wonwoo away from his boss.

“Wait. I think he didn’t take your money. Maybe you just count it wrong. Please count again.”

“Yah! Who are you? Wonwoo, just give me my money!”

“Yahhh!!!” Jeonghan screamed at Wonwoo’s boss which shocked both Wonwoo and his boss.

“Ahjusshi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter