MEANIE 11 - Once

SEVENTEEN Drabble Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The thing about Wonwoo, as his friends always point out, is that he is such an open book. You will know how he's feeling once you look at him. He's also pretty much open about everything, like his habit of having one night stand. He's not shy or ashamed of admitting it to his friends. 
One night stand has always been Wonwoo's thing, his friends would know. Wonwoo likes that he doesn't need a commitment in having mutual pleasure. He also likes the morning after or sometimes the hours after. Sometimes, he waited to see if the other person would chase him out, that hasn't happened before. Sometimes, he waited for the other person to quietly slip out of the hotel room and laughed to himself that he was having the entire room for the rest of the day. Sometimes he was feeling like jerk and be the one to chase the other person out. Sometimes he let the other person to cuddle him, it had happened twice, twice too many times, he thought. Sometimes, he slept until morning came to an empty bed and realized once again he was just having one night stand, not a husband to wake up to. Sometimes, he quickly put his clothes back on and rushed out as if he had someone to comeback to which was totally not the case. Sometimes he wished he could just stop doing this one night stand thing and really settle down. He isn't going to be any younger anyway. His friends are also concerned but then "I don't do anything other than one night stand, Soon. Stop setting me on dates, it's not cute anymore." He doesn't necessarily hate those dates, he went with them just fine, but that isn't what he wants.
"Okay. But you told me about that really pretty guy that you slept with the last time, was it last Saturday? You've got his number, right? You should meet him again. You like him. You wouldn't shut up about how smooth his skin was." Wonwoo scoffs. "I don't meet my one night stand partner twice, Soon. What would that be?? Two night stand?? That's ridiculous." Soonyoung, again, just gives him that face that says just do whatever you want then, jerk.

Another Saturday, another one night stand, nothing new. This boy, cute, couldn't be older than Wonwoo, tall and rather muscular but soft spoken none the less, in his drunken state. Wonwoo doesn't care if he, himself is drunk or this boy is drunk, he's cute, telling him something about cooking perfect ramen and in all honesty Wonwoo couldn't careless, he just wants to have this boy for the night. So, off they go, to a hotel room, nothing too cheap but not too fancy, just how Wonwoo likes it. He couldn't remember

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter